gabriela

can't inquire about my doc verification status

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

as suggested by the other vj members, i called usem and delbros to inquire about my doc verification. i paid last june 16 and my interview will be this coming july 16.

usem--> i dont think it was Grace who answered the call because the girl i talked to is somewhat mataray. she told me to just wait for my interview date and such inquiries will not be entertained anymore. fine. :hehe:

delbros-->tried to talk to robby or anyone to remind them to send my doc verification request, but they insisted that all inquiries will be thru their text hotline...which by the way doesnt work because i still havent received any response aside from "delbros has received ur txt msg..we will get back to you as soon as we can...blahblah". not really helpful. :bonk:

anyway, i just took it as a sign that following up is not for me hehe. i'll just wait for my interview and pray that the doc verification will be done by then.

goodluck to everyone! :luv:

as suggested by the other vj members, i called usem and delbros to inquire about my doc verification. i paid last june 16 and my interview will be this coming july 16.

usem--> i dont think it was Grace who answered the call because the girl i talked to is somewhat mataray. she told me to just wait for my interview date and such inquiries will not be entertained anymore. fine. :hehe:

delbros-->tried to talk to robby or anyone to remind them to send my doc verification request, but they insisted that all inquiries will be thru their text hotline...which by the way doesnt work because i still havent received any response aside from "delbros has received ur txt msg..we will get back to you as soon as we can...blahblah". not really helpful. :bonk:

anyway, i just took it as a sign that following up is not for me hehe. i'll just wait for my interview and pray that the doc verification will be done by then.

goodluck to everyone! :luv:

i would suggest for you to text delbros

by using the format:

MNLCASENO. (SPACE) I PAID ON JUNE 16 FOR DOC VERIFICATION AND I WANTED TO KNOW WHEN MY RECORDS WAS FORWARDED TO NSO FOR VERICATION

SEND IT TO: 0917-6221949

note: best time to text is business hours from mon- fri. i send it twice and i got a response

within the day.

when calling USEM make sure its ur petitioner who calls, lorraine is the mataray officer who dont entertain calls best time to call is at 730am tuesday and fri.

doc verification is done by batches every mon.and results are released within 1-6 weeks

every friday..pick up personally by the personnel of usem evry friday afternoon.

review starts at monday morning please be reminded that it might take some time to be review because of the pile of docs that a consular reviews.

best time to call nso..the 9...phone no? call richard thru the petitioner..best time is 8am never ask what the result..just ask when was my records released to usem? what date?

give ur full name =)

may5- paid dv

june2- forwarded to nso

june 10 -interview (pink and mnl IV-22 white slip)

june 18- submitted the missing records asked by consulate

june 20- results released from NSO

june 24- pending review from officer

They did not pick my calls nor my fiance's calls. I sent an e-mail hoping they would answer my query. . . still no reply.

N-400

March 21, 2014 - Application sent thru Expressmail

March 25, 2014 - Received/Priority Date

March 26, 2014 - Check cashed

March 27, 2014 - Notice Date

April 2, 2014 - Notice for Biometrics Appointment thru email

Aprill 22, 2014 - Biometrics

April 24, 2014 - In line for interview

August 25, 2014-Scheduled for Interview

September 30, 2014 - Interview and Oath-Taking :joy:

They did not pick my calls nor my fiance's calls. I sent an e-mail hoping they would answer my query. . . still no reply.

i suggest for you to follow the info i cascade on this topic..it might

give u enlightment abt ur case..i just really cant hide my frustation

abt this situation no matter what they say to wait..be patient..

in reality its not..its frustating that you dont know where are

u going to position urself (human nature)..forgive me for venting

..well im still not closing my doors..i know god listens

ika nga nila" MALAKAS TYO DUN SA TAAS""...KNOCK KNOCK LORD..=)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

hello! so u called to check if they already have the verified documents from NSO? could you pls post the number, i think its different from the 1-800 number.

tnx!

------------------------

K-1

Jan 2008 - application was sent back to us due to mis sent to Chicago instead of California

Jan - sent application

Jun 27 - NOA2 by the mailbox!!! (found out that d 2nd touch was d approval..sweet!)

Jul 3 - NVC sent letter to petitioner

Jul 15 - confirmation letter received (tnk u my dear DHL)

Jul 17- 1st day - medical exam SLEC (on hold and waiting for it to be done successfully) July 31- PASSED!

Aug 28 - USEM interview date! (eto' na!) - PASSED - PINK SLIP ONLY!

Sept 26 - PAL departure - MNL-LAX

NOV 23 - Church wedding

AOS

Jan 30 2009 - AOS with EAD and AP submitted to Chi, IL

Feb 4 - check cleared

Feb 10 - AOS, EAD, AP NOA1 received!

Feb 19 - Biometric appointment letter received

Feb 28 - Biometrics schedule

Mar 28 - AP and interview invitation received by mail

Apr 2 - EAD card recieved

May 15 - Interview Schedule - APPROVED!

Jun 25 - GREEN CARD RECEIVED ON MAIL Dated June 16

hello! so u called to check if they already have the verified documents from NSO? could you pls post the number, i think its different from the 1-800 number.

tnx!

9267333 – NSO richard

best time to call friday 8am..never asked whats the result of doc. verification...(rule of the thumb, or they will not entertain you)

let the USC petitioner do the talking ..tell theyre calling all

the way from united states (just pretend if the petitioner is here in manila) and then ask straight what date was ur docs forwarded to USEm after the doc. verification investigation...=)

normally the release happens at friday afternooon..turnover is monday morning..consulates starting to review cases..=) hope it helps

Timeline

tnx!

got these numbers from VJ..

usem immigrant visa unit -- 3012000 loc 5184

delbros landline-- 3392761

delbros text hotline-- 0917-6221949

i failed to get answers from them... but you might want to try your luck :thumbs:

shes, if i remember it correctly, we have the same noa1... how's your case? got interview date narin?

Timeline
i would suggest for you to text delbros

by using the format:

MNLCASENO. (SPACE) I PAID ON JUNE 16 FOR DOC VERIFICATION AND I WANTED TO KNOW WHEN MY RECORDS WAS FORWARDED TO NSO FOR VERICATION

SEND IT TO: 0917-6221949

note: best time to text is business hours from mon- fri. i send it twice and i got a response

within the day.

when calling USEM make sure its ur petitioner who calls, lorraine is the mataray officer who dont entertain calls best time to call is at 730am tuesday and fri.

doc verification is done by batches every mon.and results are released within 1-6 weeks

every friday..pick up personally by the personnel of usem evry friday afternoon.

review starts at monday morning please be reminded that it might take some time to be review because of the pile of docs that a consular reviews.

best time to call nso..the 9...phone no? call richard thru the petitioner..best time is 8am never ask what the result..just ask when was my records released to usem? what date?

give ur full name =)

thanks so much for the suggestions. i will text delbros again. i actually told the girl from delbros (when i called their landline and she insisted that i inquire thru text) that if i dont receive answers from their hotline, i will call their landline again hehe.

by the way lostgurl, your baby is soooh adorable! :luv:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.