Elunia28

"the process" SUCKS!!!!!!!!!

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

hey all

I don't mean to complain or anything, but the process of K1 visa SUCKS a.s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean, we're all VERY HAPPY that we got SOME NEWS in regards to our applications........ this is ridiculous and proposterous!!!!!!!!!! :ranting::protest: Everyone is waiting, and waiting, and WAITING :clock: for so long that in the end we're just SO HAPPY that we nearly feel extatic that they graciously replied to us......

I've waited OVER A YEAR since my NOA1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, now I'm FINE, got my interview date :dance: , however STILL IN THE PROCESS, and there are SO MANY OF US STILL WAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clock:

peace

Elunia28 :luv:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

tell me about it. why don't they figure in this in the divorce numbers , it's very difficult to maintain two households and keep a good strong relationship.

Feb. 15/ 07 --- GC approved

Nov. 17/09 -- I-751 sent (Day 1)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
:yes: I'm in total agreement with you both. I thought we'd be home by last Christmas and now we'll be lucky to be home by this one. I swear I've aged ten years from the stress of maintaining two households and our relationship while waiting for this to finally be done. We are still waiting for our interview date. IR-1/CR-1's are taking forever to go through Montreal. Knowing how close we are now is the only thing that is keeping what little sanity and patience I have left. I know if I didn't have this site and all the people here to support us through this process it would of been much harder though, thanks guys :luv:

Days until our 3rd Wedding Anniversary[br].png

UMjx.jpg.png

Kim(Canada)Lee(WA)

Met online June 14/02

Spent an incredible week together in BC Aug 23/02

I went to NY to see my sweetie and meet his family Oct/02

Spent our first Xmas together Dec 24/02

He proposed!!! Dec 26/02

He visits for a week after 5 long months apart May/03

Lee moves from NJ to WA state to be closer to me Oct 29/03

We got married!!! Feb 28/04

Our son Ethan was born!!! Aug 17/04

Got our visas Aug 1/06 !!!

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I think we can all sympathize with you Elunia.

It gets very frustrating waiting, especially when its the only thing holding you back from being with someone you care about.

It will work out in the end though, and you two will be closer than ever. Just one of those things... very tough when you're in the middle of it, but in the end it will make you two stronger than ever.

If you ever need a bit of encouragement, just come here and fire off a post!

Keep on truckin,

-Andrew

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.