06-03-2008 =touched

06-10-2008 = NOA2

06-17-2008 = NVC harcdcopy

07-03-2008 = medical (passed)

07-09-2008- Paid DV

07-16-2008 - DV Forward to NSO

08-05-2008= Interview

08-20-2008 = visa printed

08-21-2008 = VISA ON HAND ( my birthday too)

09-02-2008- flight to USA

10-18- 2008= wedding

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
speaking of MMR, let's say i can provide a medical record that i had MMR shots in different hospital, will SLEC will accept it?

Yes they will honor that. Just present them the immunization record or certificate stating that you received MMR. Have the doctor who administered MMR to you, put the date and have him/her sign it.

Goodluck on your medical! God bless you! :)

hi cris-lei,

thanks for the info ,., :) God bless you too!

:|: PiNk :|:

My son named Zac

"My son's smile makes my day complete"

zac-1.jpg

VErqm5.png

MY K3 TIMELINE purple4.gifVid of how I prepared my interview documents purple.gifPapers that I brought on my USEM interview

AOS TIMELINE

06.17.2010 - submitted our papers

06.19.2010 - papers arrived at Chicago lockbox

06.24.2010 - Check cashed

06.28.2010 - NOA1 Hardcopy received (9 days from the day they got our papers)

07.05.2010 - Received Biometrics Schedule (July 26)

08.05.2010 - Biometrics done! (had to re-schedule from 7/26 to 8/5)

08.13.2010 - Got my interview letter

08.20.2010 - EAD card on production

09.06.2010 - Got my EAD Card (62 days)

09.07.2010 - Applied for SSN

09.14.2010 - SSN Card received

09.16.2010 - Interview schedule (APPROVED)

09.20.2010 - Welcome Notice Received ("Welcome to the USA")

09.25.2010 - 10 yr Green Card received! (98 days)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

yes i have that also but the nurse at St lukes remaine me that after the shot im not allowed to get preggy

goodluck sa lahat na magkakaroon ng medical......

k1 visa timeline:

OCT 5/07 FIRST TIME I MEET MY FIANCE ONLINE

OCR 19/07 MEET MY FIANCE PESONALLY

NOV 13,07 FILE THE I129F APPLICATION AND SEND TO USCIS

NOV 23,07 RECIEVED THE NOA1

DEC 4 ,07 MY FIANCE VISIT ME AGAIN FOR 2ND TIME FOR MY BDAY AND OUR ENGAGEMENT PARTY

MAY 5,08 3RD TRIP HE VISIT ME AGAIN

MAY 9, MY FIANCE RECIEVED THE NOA2 EMAIL APPROVAL

AFTER A WEEK AFTER MY FIANCE BACK HOME TO USA HE RECIEVE THE HARD COPY OF NOA2

MAY 21 WE RECIEVE THE NVC LETTER THEY WILL FORWARD THE APPLICATION TO THE US EMABSSY MANILA

MAY 23 WE GOT MY MNL20086039

MAY 26 PAY FOR DOC VER AT METRO BANK THROUGH DELBROS

MAY 29 PAY FOR VISA PAYMENT AT BPI

JUNE 5 TO 6 MY MEDICAL AT ST LUKES

JUNE 10 ARRIVAL OF MY MAHAL FOR 4TH TIME

JUNE 12 7 AM INTERVIEW DATE

JUNE 13 CFO SEMINAR

VISA WAITING (june 30,2008 around 2:40 afternoon)my visa delivered by delbros

july 1,2008 to have my CFO stamp

July 3, 2008 FLY TO USA BY PAL PR 104 VIA MANILA TO SAN FRANCISCO (POE) 10:30 PM MY FLIGHT

JULY 3,2008 ARRIVED SAN FRANCISCO AIRPORT MY MAHAL FITCH ME UP......

SEPT 2008 CIVIL WEDDING

I believed that SLEC staffs are not dumb(with the years of studies) to tell us not to get pregnant within the certain period of time, After all those people knows what they we're doing specially like this. Here's information to enlighten and widen our information about MMR vaccine. Please read...

http://healthservices.dal.ca/Mumps%20Prevention/QA_MMR.php

When should MMR not be given?

Pregnant women or women who think they may be pregnant should not receive the MMR vaccine. Women who receive this vaccine should not become pregnant for at least one month following immunization.

Administration of MMR vaccine should be deferred if there is any severe acute illness. Immunization should not be deferred because of a minor acute illness, with or without fever.

Individuals who have had a serious allergic (anaphylactic) reaction after receiving a dose of measles, mumps or rubella vaccine in the past should not receive MMR.

Individuals who have had a serious allergic (anaphylactic) reaction to neomycin or who have a documented gelatin allergy should not receive MMR.

Individuals who have cancer, leukemia, and lymphoma or HIV infection should not receive MMR.

Individuals who are receiving chemotherapy or other immunosuppressive drugs should not receive MMR.

Individuals who received immune globulin (IG) or other blood products may not be able to receive MMR for two to 11 months. Consult your health care provider or public health nurse as the length of time depends upon the product received and the dose given.

Is the MMR vaccine safe for pregnant women?

Although there is no known risk from MMR vaccine administered during pregnancy, it should not be given to pregnant women. Women who receive this vaccine should not become pregnant for at least one month following immunization.

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hi to all!

To all ladies who got MMR...I would like to warn you that you can't get pregnant within 3 months after getting MMR shot. MMR is a live virus vaccine for Measles, Mumps, Rubella (german measles). Of the 3 viruses, rubella is detrimental for the fetus. It may cause congenital rubella syndrome which includes microcephaly (small brain), heart defects, deafness and eventually mental retardation.

Well, I would just like to warn everybody because I noticed that we are not advised during immunization about the possible side effect of MMR should we get pregant within 3 months time..

God bless us all:)

Thanks Gurl, really apprecciate that.. St Lukes informed us within a month.. but just to make sure.. we'll try to abstain for 3 months.. GOd help us heheheh..:D otherwise make some necessary arrangements.. (you know what i mean, im not about to take pills though)

ciao,

jomay B)

😁

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.