Sassy1natl

Can someone help me? I come in peace...

7 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hello all...I am just going to jump right out there. Obviously, I am new here. And I need a good samaritan...

Perhaps I have little patience or maybe a short attention span or a little of both. But for the life of me I cannot figure out how to post pics on my profile. I tried and apparently it was for USCIS pics. ??? Aaaargh.

"Tolerance implies no lack of commitment to one's own beliefs. Rather it condemns the oppression or persecution of others.

~John Fitzgerald Kennedy~

“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there."

~Jalal ad-Din Rumi~

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

Well, since you come in peace.... ;)

My controls at the top... under personal profile (to the left) chose Edit avatar setting to edit the pic folks see when you post. Choose Edit Personal Photo to edit the pic they see when they click your name to view your profile.

timeline.jpg

Timeline
Well, since you come in peace.... ;)

My controls at the top... under personal profile (to the left) chose Edit avatar setting to edit the pic folks see when you post. Choose Edit Personal Photo to edit the pic they see when they click your name to view your profile.

OMG thank you for answering!! I have already been sent nottoonice messages about mistaken identity and viewing profiles. Not too welcoming.

I was able to put a profile pic up..but I would like to have my pic on the screen when I make a comment or post thread. And I have pictures of my daughter I would like to put in my profile. Is this possible?? Thank you soooooo much.

"Tolerance implies no lack of commitment to one's own beliefs. Rather it condemns the oppression or persecution of others.

“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there."

~Jalal ad-Din Rumi~

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

nottoonice messages? From people you PM'd? Some people just suck. ;) Most of the folks here on VJ are very kind.

Looks like you got your avatar and personal photo set up now. If you mean you want to post a picture of your daughter under your posts (like many of us have our timelines) then you want to edit your signature. Do us all a favor and keep it small and simple, though. ;)

timeline.jpg

Timeline
nottoonice messages? From people you PM'd? Some people just suck. ;) Most of the folks here on VJ are very kind.

Looks like you got your avatar and personal photo set up now. If you mean you want to post a picture of your daughter under your posts (like many of us have our timelines) then you want to edit your signature. Do us all a favor and keep it small and simple, though. ;)

Edit signature...gotcha. Thanks for the advice. see ya

~Jalal ad-Din Rumi~

Timeline

Edit signature...gotcha. Thanks for the advice. see ya

HERE I AM!!! MUCH BETTER!! Even though I am kinda gangster...lol. Thank you KimandRuss!!! :thumbs:

~Jalal ad-Din Rumi~