villaspurs

Making sure CSC received our package

3 posts in this topic

I sent our application packet out last week and paid a ridiculous sum to ensure that a signature would be required for delivery (so that I could make sure it was in someone's hands). I checked the site today and saw that they delivered it with "no signatory available" on Saturday. Is there any way for me to make sure it was actually received by the CSC other than waiting for the check to cash? Looking at people's timelines, it looks like it could take more than a week for checks to be deposited, and I would rather resend something ASAP if it's going to be lost in the shuffle. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

Ours took 5 days from Cleveland! And farest I know you cant do anything besides waiting.... sorry

Edited by Craig & Julia

.png

2/16/08 --> finally send I-129F to CSC

7/21/08 --> touched/NOA2 email

8/09/08 --> "Pakage 3" in the mail

8/21/08 --> Medical Exam

9/19/08 --> Interview

9/26/08 --> Visa arrived

10/08/08 --> flying from Duesseldorf - JFK - Cleveland

11/08/08 --> finally married :)

12/27/08 --> AOS/EAD/AP send to Chicago

5/13/09 --> found a job and we picked out Molly (Beagle Puppy)

5/20/09 --> I485 "Card has been ordered" and again on 5/29/09

5/23/09 --> "Welcome to the United States of America"

6/2/09 --> AOS approved

6/5/09 --> GC in the mail and at night brinnging home Molly... such a great feeling :)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

No other way to track it. Sounds like it got there. Your check should be cashed soon then you'll have LOTS of time to track. ;)

good luck getting it sent off... I know that's a big relief.

timeline.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.