matty1966

g325a mistakes people got away with???

4 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi guys

like a few people on here i noticed ive made a minor miatake with the g325a from after id sent it.. I have employment that overlaps but that was because I had 2 jobs. Also my fiance had a 2 month gap and didnt put 'no emplyment' for those dates. Is there anyone out there who did similar but still managed to avoid a dreaded RFE???? and even if you did how long did it delay your case?????

your replys would be most welcome:)

VSC have bigger things to worry about than you fudging a couple of dates, they will probably look to see that you have an employment history and turn the page without even looking at the dates. My G325a wasn't bang on the nose with my employment history either, after we sent the forms I discovered some completely contradictory dates but to be honest I didn't give it a second thought. We had no problems getting our NOA2 and even if we had gotten a RFE its easily rectifiable. It's hard to say how long an RFE takes, administrative RFEs seem to take less time than those requesting additional info etc but still unfortunately it varies quite a bit.

Good luck on your journey

Bex xxx

I-129F

12.03.08 ~ NOA1

12.05.08 ~ NOA2

06.06.08 ~ Packet 3

18.06.08 ~ Packet 4

25.06.08 ~ Medical

11.07.08 ~ Interview - Approved!

22.07.08 ~ POE Atlanta

K1 = 3months, 29days

AOS

07.11.08 ~ NOA 1 - AOS, EAD, AP

24.11.08 ~ Transferred to CSC

28.11.08 ~ Biometrics

31.12.08 ~ EAD/AP Approved :)

23.03.09 ~ RFE

06.04.09 ~ RFE response delivered to CSC

22.04.09 ~ Card production ordered

01.05.09 ~ Conditional GC arrived in the mail

Permanent Residence = 5months, 15days

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

I had 2 job overlaps also...One full time...one part time (but i did not mention that). And should you aske me to write down my employment history right now i am sure it would look different than the one i put on the form.

We got our NOA2 without any RFE.

So i am sure you are fine

I129-F sent: 03-17-2008

NOA1: 03-24-2008

NOA2: 06-04-2008

Interview: 07-10-2008 - APPROVED!!!

Going back home: 07-23-2008 yaaaaay

Court house wedding: 10-09-2008

AOS sent: 10-16-2008

NOA1 for AOS, EAD and AP: 10-22-2008

Case transfered to CSC: 11-07-2008

Biometrics: 11-12-2008

EAD an AP approved: 12-23-2008

AOS approved: 2-27-09

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.