frostysoftyeaton

ticket price

25 posts in this topic

hi guys!

i think it is still best to course bookings through a travel agency. I got my ticket for only $599, mla-sfo, june 16, pal...kinda cheap right? saw the prices you posted here and they are quite costly. my agent told me that the rate i got was promo rate.

...if you need the name of the agency, just pm me.

fyi

Filed: Timeline
hi guys!

i think it is still best to course bookings through a travel agency. I got my ticket for only $599, mla-sfo, june 16, pal...kinda cheap right? saw the prices you posted here and they are quite costly. my agent told me that the rate i got was promo rate.

fyi

That is cheap joyce! Can u PM me the number of the agency? thanks.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I used economytravel.com it was the cheapest I found.

My Journey to Motherhood

Our Wedding Pics

Onli In Da Pilipins - Collection of sights and thoughts for my beloved country.

Our Love HIStory

06/26/06: Met at Bigchurch.com

07/14/07: First meeting in person.

12/19/07: Got my surprise gift through snail mail: my engagement ring!

02/11-18/08: Valentine's Week together!

AOS Timeline (I-485, I-765)

04/09/09: Sent packet to Illinois Lockbox

04/20/09: Received Notice of Action

04/27/09: Received Biometrics Appointment

05/09/09: Biometrics Appointment

06/01/09: Received EAD Card

08/18/09: Interview (postponed due to baby's delivery)

12/16/09: Interview - Approved!

2_613061495l.jpg

In her eyes I see the reflection of what love is all about.

"Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken."

Ecclesiastes 4:12

Timeline
Hi regholdsworth,

I, too, will travel MNL-SEATTLE! When are you booked? ANd which airline? Where in Seattle will you be settling in? We will be in Kent, which is half an hour away from SEATTLE :)

My son and I are still waiting for our visas thats why I cant book yet. But hopefully get some good news next week.

Ingat,

Mosh

Hey Mosh,

I'm the half in Seattle. My fiance and daughter are the ones coming, I booked NorthWest but I had better prices with Eva and China Airlines which are also nicer airlines. Problem is they would not allow me to buy a ticket for a third party on their web site as the credit card used has to be shown when checking in. They also said if I went to their office they wouldn't be able to give me the web price and I should use a travel agent. The travel agent I called said same and wouldn't do third party tickets either. To say I was annoyed would be an understatement so ended up with crappy North West who would take any deal!

Here's the flights.

Friday, June 27

Flight: Northwest Airlines #2

Depart: Manila International Airport, Philippines (MNL) Fri. June. 27 7:45 AM

Arrive: Tokyo Narita, Japan (NRT) Fri. June. 27 1:10 PM

Flight: Northwest Airlines #8

Depart: Tokyo Narita, Japan (NRT) Fri. June. 27 3:55 PM

Arrive: Seattle/Tacoma Intl, WA (SEA) Fri. June. 27 8:55 AM

I live really close to downtown near Capital Hill (which is the gay neighborhood so has great restaurants and cool bars). I'm in the middle of fixing up the house so will welcome some help from my fiance!!!!

Kent is okay, I have friends from there and go down quite regulary, it's a GOOD 30 minutes from Seattle, there is always a lot of traffic because there is a big mall between the two...but that makes shopping easy for you :jest:

Good luck and if you need any help pm me.

RegH

Snail Line...

I-129F Sent : 07-27-2007

Returned wrong fee and sent again

I-129F NOA1 : 09-06-2007

Touched: 12-26-2007 Well it was only to update my address

Touched: 03-27-2008 Big surprise, damn, means expectations going high again, don't let me down!

I-129F NOA2 : 03-31-2008 Well it was a nice touch!!!

Interview Date (K1 Visa): 06-10-2008 in Manila

Visa Received : 2008-07-11

US Entry : 2008-07-18

Marriage : 2008-08-30

11.gif

Timeline
:whistle: check this site out; www.asaptickets.com. good prices. i would say between $ 900.00 and $ 1500.00. Good Luck. Safe trip. God best.

Watch out for them, you can't actually book from what they suggest as price they just tell you to call. I tried to use them last year and they had me on a flight I pulled up on the airlines web site for $100 less while talking to them.

Snail Line...

I-129F Sent : 07-27-2007

Returned wrong fee and sent again

I-129F NOA1 : 09-06-2007

Touched: 12-26-2007 Well it was only to update my address

Touched: 03-27-2008 Big surprise, damn, means expectations going high again, don't let me down!

I-129F NOA2 : 03-31-2008 Well it was a nice touch!!!

Interview Date (K1 Visa): 06-10-2008 in Manila

Visa Received : 2008-07-11

US Entry : 2008-07-18

Marriage : 2008-08-30

11.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
hi guys!

fyi

:blink: :blink: :blink:wow, that's far less expensive compared with the ticket prices mentioned here, Your ticket price is 67% of my ticket price. :blink:

Timeline

What I do is go to travelocity.com and expedia.com. From there, go to the carrier's official website and compare prices.

To almost anywhere in the U.S., you can get a flight for $900-$1200, within a week of your departure, if you shop around.

rnb.jpg

If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer. - Matthew 21:22

The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me. - Hebrews 13:6

I will fear no evil - Psalm 23:4

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
right now you can get just about anywhere on the east coast of the US for 904$

MIke and Mely..

Goodluck on the interview,,, i still dont know what am i going to wear on that date.. but i hope i can let mely know..:D in any case please let her know my number 0929 3761673.. or 09154031860.. thanks MIke

😁

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.