tenderheartusa79

Ambassador Scobey Inaugurates Delta Airlines Cairo-New York Connection

5 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

U.S. Ambassador to Egypt Margaret Scobey participated in the ribbon cutting ceremony that inaugurated Delta Airlines’ new non-stop flight between Cairo and New York.

so now there is another airline non-stop flight between Cairo and New York not just Egypt air .

cause sometimes Egypt air give problem to Egyptian people who want to move to USA (one way ticket) if they have K1 visa.

another thing the ambassador will think about :-

i think you guys who have the visa already saw that question and to every one of you who will file for the visa and file the form DS-156 will see that question :-

((Have you ever been arrested or convicted for any offense or crime, even though subject of a pardon, amnesty or other

similar legal action? Have you ever unlawfully distributed or sold a controlled substance (drug), or been a prostitute or procurer for prostitutes?))

thats really so bad question look at those words ( prostitute or procurer for prostitutes )

and its a yes or no question

i wonder who the heck will say yes for that question even if he/she doing that .

anyway the Ambassador will try to delete that silly question i will think about that (she says)

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline

Sub'han'allah I just checked Delta's website and we can get a one way ticket from Cairo to JFK for $486 in July! Thank you so much for posting this information! We can also add on the next leg of the journey to bring H to my city on the west coast for another 205.00! With only a 2.5 hour layover at JFK. Alhamdulillah

Now if only we knew for sure that the visa would truly come in 3 weeks we could make a reservation. But I'm afraid to trust that it will so guess we'll have to wait until the passport is in H's hand with the visa inside.... Thinking I might call Delta and see what they say about cost to change dates... I'm guess it would be a fortune to do so, but can't hurt to ask. Planes are so full in summer months I'd like to put his name on one of the seats from NOW...

Thanks again for the info! I thought Egypt Air was the only choice...

Karamella

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Sub'han'allah I just checked Delta's website and we can get a one way ticket from Cairo to JFK for $486 in July! Thank you so much for posting this information! We can also add on the next leg of the journey to bring H to my city on the west coast for another 205.00! With only a 2.5 hour layover at JFK. Alhamdulillah

Now if only we knew for sure that the visa would truly come in 3 weeks we could make a reservation. But I'm afraid to trust that it will so guess we'll have to wait until the passport is in H's hand with the visa inside.... Thinking I might call Delta and see what they say about cost to change dates... I'm guess it would be a fortune to do so, but can't hurt to ask. Planes are so full in summer months I'd like to put his name on one of the seats from NOW...

Karamella

Wow I just checked your timeline and I cannot believe it took a full year to get an interview!!!!

Although Cairo is much better lately at pushing the visas through, I would strongly urge you to either wait before booking your ticket or making darn sure there isn't a huge penalty for changing dates.

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Karamella

:dance: congratulations :dance:

i would wait till i get the visa in hand before book the ticket .just to be save then sorry .

my best wishes for you . and inshaallah he will get his visa before the 2 weeks .

i think if you try to check the US airways you might get a cheaper ticket from JFK to the west coast maybe for 100 something.

have a nice blessed new life with your love

Mohamed

Edited by tenderheart197900

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.