6 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hello everyone,

:blush: i'just want to know if my husband should file a new I-130 for me till that we didn't hear any news from vermont service center about my visa which was denied on july 2005 (we tried many times to contact them via our attorney by mail but no answer till this day).

Our child is a green card holder now.

:help: Could you please show me what can i do, my husband is a us citizen and our child (4 years) is a green card holder.

Thank you so much

Hello Everyone,

My husband is a us citizen, we were married in morocco and wa have a child who has 3 years today.

Yesterday i had the interview with my son (my husbans is in usa now)

But unfortunatelly, i was surprises when they asked me to make a valid passport for my child in order to give him a visa (my child is register in my passport).

And then they asked me to re-appear for another interview with a new documents (police certificate, prrof of residence in usa for my husband .....ect)

I’m really afraid if they’ll denie my case again.

I want that our child grows next to his two parents

have you not been advised by anybody dealing with your case? I would contact your husbands senator or whatever. Did they say why they denied you?

23rd February 2005 Married.

10th May 2005 I130 packet sent to TEXAS forwarded to Cali.

12th May 2005 NOA1 Received date.

14th May 2005 delivered at 4:34 am LAGUNA NIGUEL, CA 92607.

23rd May 2005 NOA1 notice date.

27th May 2005 NOA1 hits the mailbox.

13th August 2005 po po form mailed off with £10 cheque.

2nd September 2005 po po letter arrives.

3rd September a 4 week visit to GA assuming i get allowed in.

30th september 130 days on I130 and counting.

(Hopefully i finally get a wedding ring today too)

30th November NOA2 date. woohoo

January 2006 case arrives at NVC finally(not sure about exact date)

17th February 2006 IV bill mailed back

21st April case complete (sorry i have missed some dates of forms going back and forth)

2nd May case forwarded to Embassy in London

10th July 2006 visa interview 10.30 a.m.

clyde80b.gifmeandnikki.gif

http://www.corona-baster.org

Timeline
have you not been advised by anybody dealing with your case? I would contact your husbands senator or whatever. Did they say why they denied you?

Thank you for your answer;

my husband contacted the congressman of Virginia and he promised him to give a reply to his demand and we also post a letter to Vermont service to know why my visa was denied and what should we do but no results.

i don't know how can i find a solution

Hello Everyone,

My husband is a us citizen, we were married in morocco and wa have a child who has 3 years today.

But unfortunatelly, i was surprises when they asked me to make a valid passport for my child in order to give him a visa (my child is register in my passport).

And then they asked me to re-appear for another interview with a new documents (police certificate, prrof of residence in usa for my husband .....ect)

no responses?

Sorry i am not much help i am just trying to think what i would do although i really don`t know. If you can afford to file again i would do so but i am not sure how effective or quick that would be.

23rd February 2005 Married.

10th May 2005 I130 packet sent to TEXAS forwarded to Cali.

12th May 2005 NOA1 Received date.

14th May 2005 delivered at 4:34 am LAGUNA NIGUEL, CA 92607.

23rd May 2005 NOA1 notice date.

27th May 2005 NOA1 hits the mailbox.

13th August 2005 po po form mailed off with £10 cheque.

2nd September 2005 po po letter arrives.

3rd September a 4 week visit to GA assuming i get allowed in.

30th september 130 days on I130 and counting.

(Hopefully i finally get a wedding ring today too)

30th November NOA2 date. woohoo

January 2006 case arrives at NVC finally(not sure about exact date)

17th February 2006 IV bill mailed back

21st April case complete (sorry i have missed some dates of forms going back and forth)

2nd May case forwarded to Embassy in London

10th July 2006 visa interview 10.30 a.m.

clyde80b.gifmeandnikki.gif

http://www.corona-baster.org

Filed: Timeline

nanou,

Have a consultation with an immigration attorney. You do not have a 'simple' or 'normal' case, not anymore even if it once might have been.

Yodrak

Hello everyone,

Could you please show me what can i do, my husband is a us citizen and our child (4 years) is a green card holder.

Thank you so much

Timeline

Dear All;

Since the beginning of the procedure, we have an immigration attorney in virginia, and just today i received an e-mail from him saying that he must receive a response from vermont service in the following days (he posted to them a letter of request since february and he told me that it tooks about three month to have an answer :blink: it that real !!!!!!

Wishing to have a good news as he say :unsure:

Hello Everyone,

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.