• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Yes.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Isn't this the same guy Olivia had a post from a couple days ago?

Yes. I believe it's a phishing scam such as the 419 Charles pointed out.

1) To get the money to the NVC you'd have to have someone here willing to use thier own bank account or money.

2) Also if the petionioner dies I believe the beneficiary may no longer be eligible to come here.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline

Good Morning, Jeanne!

Yeah, I thought he was a scammer cos he hit me up in a PM also.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline
Good Morning, Jeanne!

Yeah, I thought he was a scammer cos he hit me up in a PM also.

So do we alert someone about a believed phishing profile?

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline

My hubby talked to him 3 days ago and he said the same thing... hes trying to get help any way he can to figure out how to get his family here... hes not understanding that the father in law passed away and he cant do that immigration process the same way !!!

well guys

i was talking to that man earlier today .

and he told me that his father in law applied for his wife to immigrate to the USA . and then he passed away .

the NVC sent some forms to that man for his wife and his children . and he filed those forms and he resend it to the NVC.

and then the NVC sent him another letter asking him for the fee (400 bucks for each)

and as you know guys they don't accept cash or personal check at the NVC .

so he went to the USA embassy in Cairo to ask them how can he send the money to NVC and as you guys know they don't want to help anyone. and they say we don't know how to send that money.

so does anyone of you here know how to send money to NVC from out of the states ?

thats the problem now.

that man went to many many banks in Egypt and they don't know how to send them that money.

i was thinking about western union but once they don't accept cash in NVC so i don't know .

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Timeline

He still sounds phishy to me. Captain can be alerted if he is in TOS violation of any kind.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Country: Libya
Timeline
well guys

i was talking to that man earlier today .

and he told me that his father in law applied for his wife to immigrate to the USA . and then he passed away .

the NVC sent some forms to that man for his wife and his children . and he filed those forms and he resend it to the NVC.

and then the NVC sent him another letter asking him for the fee (400 bucks for each)

and as you know guys they don't accept cash or personal check at the NVC .

so he went to the USA embassy in Cairo to ask them how can he send the money to NVC and as you guys know they don't want to help anyone. and they say we don't know how to send that money.

so does anyone of you here know how to send money to NVC from out of the states ?

thats the problem now.

that man went to many many banks in Egypt and they don't know how to send them that money.

i was thinking about western union but once they don't accept cash in NVC so i don't know .

That sounds like a scam. I hope you don't send any money on anyone's behalf.

Muslimwoman-1-1.jpg

99GEAq-6owA

We need a Ramadan!! (part one)

VP's Blog

Unless this member is directly soliciting for help with funding his immigration process (and I haven't seen anything in the text he has publically written to state such) then I do not see this as a scam. Should he be asking for money or bank information through PM, please report this.

Timeline

Ok heres what i am understanding from talking to him now... his father in law did the papers 7 yrs ago for him to come.... and his father in law died 4 years ago and he is just now trying to get his family to USA... but he cant use the papers any more and he cant use his dead father in law to get sponsored.... sooooooo anyone that knows arabic plz talk to him about this... he has to find another way to come visit USA

and he said NVC sent him the papers in the mail 10 months ago...

Edited by TamaraLovesAdam

Timeline

he is approved for F3 visa Family Third Preference (F3): Married sons and daughters of U.S. citizens, and their spouses and children. (23,400)

ok i have read the letter from NVC dated APRIL 2008... its for F3 visa and its a real letter with his case number and name on it

Timeline
he is approved for F3 visa Family Third Preference (F3): Married sons and daughters of U.S. citizens, and their spouses and children. (23,400)

ok i have read the letter from NVC dated APRIL 2008... its for F3 visa and its a real letter with his case number and name on it

I'd suggest to first call the NVC with the case number and check the status. Then ask them what is the best way for him to send the money to them while he is over seas.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.