puppies

visiting the U.S

5 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

Some people get them...some dont. I'm assuming you are the UK citizen.

Are you able to use the VWP??? If so, you can travel and stay in the US for up to 90 days with that.

Even if you have a valid visa it is still possible to be turned back at the border. Just keep that in mind if/when you travel. It is all at the discretion of the POE officer. There are threads all over regarding evidence you can bring to prove you will return to your home country until the process is complete.

good luck

timeline.jpg

What are the chances of getting a visitors visa while the K1 is being processed?????????

We need more information so we can answer your question easier. Are you asking about the B2 visa or the VWP?

And :time:

beach_1_001.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
What are the chances of getting a visitors visa while the K1 is being processed?????????

We need more information so we can answer your question easier. Are you asking about the B2 visa or the VWP?

And :time:

I am asking about the B2 I am not eligible for the VWP. I lived in the U.S for three years I never overstayed as I extended my visa legally.After I left when I tried to re-enter on the VWP I was refused entry at POE. They said I was in-eligible to use the VWP.I own a house in England, I pay bills,I have a bank account and I have my own income.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

So they probably denied you entry and use of the VWP because they thought you had intent to immigrate? Same thing happened to us. :(

IMO I would think that the chances of getting a B visa at this stage are pretty slim. However, if you can afford to try.. it's worth a shot.

good luck

timeline.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.