timcass_12

ROBBIE OF NSO IS INCOMPETENT!

12 posts in this topic

Robbie is a hopeless case. I'm not even sure why they assigned him to handle such a very important process. I am quite sure that I'll the delivery of my visa will be delayed after I found out a few minutes ago that he lied to me. This is what happened -

Since my interview will be tomorrow already, I tried calling NSO and ask if they've already sent the results of my documents verification to USEM but unfortunately, Richard told me that they don't have any records of the request. No records meaning Delbros have not forwarded anything to them yet. I am furious so I called Robbie and this is what he told me - THAT THEY HAVEN'T FORWARDED USEM's REQUEST TO NSO YET BECAUSE THEY GOT CONFUSED WITH MY MARRIED AND SINGLE NAME... duh! I can't believe what I've just heard so I asked him to explain it to me further and so he said that it was a mistake on their part and that he thought the request to verify my documents were already forwarded to NSO last May 5. So inefficient! This only means that he ASSUMED! He didn't really confirmed the delivery to NSO, he just sat their gave me a monday date and didn't really look into my case status not until I confronted him.

Uggg... I am soo annoyed now! He told me that he'll immediately forward the request tomorrow, attached a pink slip on the letter as an indication to NSO that my verification should be expedited as the delay was caused by their inexcusable confusion and dim-witted negligence. He told me that results for documents with pink slips are normally done within 2-3 days but of course no assurance since it will be NSO's call. I told him that he should be very careful and mindful that delays like this are totally unacceptable since they're are being paid to provide an excellent customers. He said he's sorry but of course that will not do me any good at this point in time. My interview is tomorrow already and as such, this impediment can only mean that I'll not be able to fly to the US as planned and might miss my husband's birthday. Uggg... so sad.

Anyway, sorry for the rant. I just can't believe this is happening now. I suggest that you make a thorough follow-up with respective cases as not to encounter this problem. God Bless everyone and please keep me in your prayers.

timcass_12

AOS:

07/16/08 - filed AOS application

07/18/08 - received by USCIS

07/22/08 - USCIS mailed our NOA

07/24/08 - touched

07/25/08 - received NOA (AOS, EAD, AP)

07/29/08 - received ASC Appointment Notice (Biometrics)

08/09/08 - biometrics appointment

08/11/08 - I485 and I765 touched

09/17/08 - AP approved

09/19/08 - EAD approved, card already in production

09/24/08 - EAD card received

09/25/08 - SSN application

10/01/08 - received letter re: SSN card delivery in 2 weeks

10/06/08 - SSN Card received

02/17/09 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!

ROC:

11/19/10 - Submit requirements for Lifting of Conditions

11/22/10 - NOA1 received

12/22/10 - Biometrics Appointment

02/09/11 - ROC APPROVED!

02/10/11 - Green Card Received

US CITIZENSHIP:

12/19/11 - Submit requirements for US Citizenship

12/22/11 - NOA1 received

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans not to harm you but to prosper you. Plans to give you hope and a better future."

- Jeremiah 29:11

im sorry for the hassle in ur k3 process.. :(

but robbie is from delbros .. if im not mistaken.. :whistle:

Edited by envy_me

"i don't know much about love but i know that i love him.."

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Lol!! Envy, understandable. :D hehehe, sobrang asar ni Cass, kaya nawrong type. hehehe. ;)

Anyway, Cass , like i have said with my previous topic regarding the confusion between the married name and single name. (Robbie said very RARE to happen , so we were just unlucky then, lol!)

Don't worry, it will be fixed. Be relax so for your tomorrow's interview. And yay!! with your ex-boss. I hope she won't see you there. hehehe ;)

Shape

Edited by SHAPE OF MY HEART

Timeline

I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL COZ ROBBIE LIED TO US TOO! HIS ANSWERS TO OUR QUESTIONS ARE SO ROUTINE YOU CAN TELL HOW HE JUST MAKE UP STORIES JUST TO GET RID FAST OF PEOPLE MAKING FOLLOW UP CALLS!

Timeline
I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL COZ ROBBIE LIED TO US TOO! HIS ANSWERS TO OUR QUESTIONS ARE SO ROUTINE YOU CAN TELL HOW HE JUST MAKE UP STORIES JUST TO GET RID FAST OF PEOPLE MAKING FOLLOW UP CALLS!

Lol!!! Ate Jenn, musta ka na? :P

Timeline
Lol!!! Ate Jenn, musta ka na?

Hello Shape! musta ka na rin? I´m fine thanks ha? ;) though still waiting for the visa :( But I´m feeling positive after seeing all the visa deliveries rolling this past few days!!! ;) Did you get yours too already?

Timeline
Lol!!! Ate Jenn, musta ka na?

Hello Shape! musta ka na rin? I´m fine thanks ha? ;) though still waiting for the visa :( But I´m feeling positive after seeing all the visa deliveries rolling this past few days!!! ;) Did you get yours too already?

Nope, wala pa visa co, hopefully sana ngayong week na ito or kaya next week, hehehe. :P

Edited by SHAPE OF MY HEART

Hi envy_me, thanks so much for correcting me :) super asar lang tlaga ako kay robbie at that time :jest:

AOS:

07/24/08 - touched

09/17/08 - AP approved

ROC:

11/22/10 - NOA1 received

02/09/11 - ROC APPROVED!

US CITIZENSHIP:

12/22/11 - NOA1 received

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans not to harm you but to prosper you. Plans to give you hope and a better future."

Not only ROBBIE, many people involved with this whole system, are unable to do their jobs. Or maybe, they have enough security in their job, that performance, or accuracy doesn't matter. When they have peoples lives on hold, you would think that attention to detail is critical. However, there seems to be a lack of supervision at all levels.

As has been said before, this system is broken. It needs to be scrapped, it does not need to be repaired.

There needs to be accountability, at every level. The ones that do not perform need to be replaced. Today, at the USEM there was a lady who returned to give W2s. A prescreener told her "to never mind you have been denied." I am sorry, this is unacceptable, when did prescreeners gain the authority to decide the outcome. This person needs to be fired. This is not an isolated case. Awhile back there was a case when a petitioner was told his case was delayed because he had called to much. This person also needs to be fired.

SORRY FOR THE RANT

VERY FRUSTRATED

john&Jean :yes:

Hi envy_me, thanks so much for correcting me :) super asar lang tlaga ako kay robbie at that time :jest:

lol.. madami asar dun.. :rofl:

"i don't know much about love but i know that i love him.."

hi shape -

thanks for the support :) minalas nga lang talaga tayo... hmp! anyway, i just called NSO and richard confirmed that they already received the request to verify my documents yun nga lang he told me that they don't have any "expedite process" (as mentioned by robbie) and they strictly implement the 9 working days verification procedure. I am still upset with the delay it had caused us and I just can't accept the part that I will be missing my husband's birthday... uggg. Sabi nga pala ni richard tatawagan nya si robbie kase naiinis na din daw cya sa mga misinformation na binibigay ni robbie sa mga applicants. na-badtrip na din haha! kaloka!

Oh well, it is what it is. At least we're approved :)

Oh and yeah, I didn't saw my ex-boss yesterday :D

timcass_12

Lol!! Envy, understandable. :D hehehe, sobrang asar ni Cass, kaya nawrong type. hehehe. ;)

Anyway, Cass , like i have said with my previous topic regarding the confusion between the married name and single name. (Robbie said very RARE to happen , so we were just unlucky then, lol!)

Don't worry, it will be fixed. Be relax so for your tomorrow's interview. And yay!! with your ex-boss. I hope she won't see you there. hehehe ;)

Shape

Edited by timcass_12

AOS:

07/24/08 - touched

09/17/08 - AP approved

ROC:

11/22/10 - NOA1 received

02/09/11 - ROC APPROVED!

US CITIZENSHIP:

12/22/11 - NOA1 received

Timeline

OMG! :blink: What happened to that applicant after she was told like that by the pre-screener? that's bs for the pre-screener to say that, geez!. :wacko:

Not only ROBBIE, many people involved with this whole system, are unable to do their jobs. Or maybe, they have enough security in their job, that performance, or accuracy doesn't matter. When they have peoples lives on hold, you would think that attention to detail is critical. However, there seems to be a lack of supervision at all levels.

As has been said before, this system is broken. It needs to be scrapped, it does not need to be repaired.

There needs to be accountability, at every level. The ones that do not perform need to be replaced. Today, at the USEM there was a lady who returned to give W2s. A prescreener told her "to never mind you have been denied." I am sorry, this is unacceptable, when did prescreeners gain the authority to decide the outcome. This person needs to be fired. This is not an isolated case. Awhile back there was a case when a petitioner was told his case was delayed because he had called to much. This person also needs to be fired.

SORRY FOR THE RANT

VERY FRUSTRATED

john&Jean :yes:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.