kishmar

For All Those Who Need it

8 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I just felt compelled to say a little prayer for all of us who need it and is not doing well waiting on this immigration process.......

Heavenly Father, most gracious loving God, the one who said let there be and there was. I come to you right now in the name of Your Son Jesus Christ. I petition your intervention merciful God for all of us who are going through this immigration process and is having a difficulty waiting, but Lord right now we come on the authority of Your words that said....Those that wait upon You, You shall renew their strength and we will mount up with wings as eagle"

Father right now in the name of Jesus Christ i come against everything that is not of You and i command all the prices of persia to go back to the pit of hell where they belong. Strengthen Your people Lord, give us the patience to wait upon You....give us sweet peace Lord that we may rest in Your arms while we wait to be with out love ones. Lord God the very family was commission by You Father so i know God that no devil in hell can keep us away from our love ones.

God you commission marriage and Your word said.."what YOu have joined together let no man put assunder" So God right now we stand on the authority of YOur words.....We know God that you are not a man therefor Father you cannot lie. God you said in your words that before one of your word pass, heaven and earth will pass away.

Oh sweet loving God hear our cries today....your people all over this forum needs Your divine intervention. I curse every plan of the advisary and i claimed victory in the name of the Most High God.

So now we thank you Jesus for what you are about to do and what you have already done.......Let your name by gloried dear God, let your people rejoice and their enemies be scattered!

We thank you right now good God, keep us safely in the hallow of your hand until we see our love ones in Jesus name.

Amen.....Amen...Amen

PS: God never gives us more than we are able to bear

"The most powerful position on earth is kneeling before God" James 5:16

When you dont see the hand of the Lord, trust His heart

"Love is patient, love is kind, love keeps no record of wrongs"

I just felt compelled to say a little prayer for all of us who need it and is not doing well waiting on this immigration process.......

Heavenly Father, most gracious loving God, the one who said let there be and there was. I come to you right now in the name of Your Son Jesus Christ. I petition your intervention merciful God for all of us who are going through this immigration process and is having a difficulty waiting, but Lord right now we come on the authority of Your words that said....Those that wait upon You, You shall renew their strength and we will mount up with wings as eagle"

Father right now in the name of Jesus Christ i come against everything that is not of You and i command all the prices of persia to go back to the pit of hell where they belong. Strengthen Your people Lord, give us the patience to wait upon You....give us sweet peace Lord that we may rest in Your arms while we wait to be with out love ones. Lord God the very family was commission by You Father so i know God that no devil in hell can keep us away from our love ones.

God you commission marriage and Your word said.."what YOu have joined together let no man put assunder" So God right now we stand on the authority of YOur words.....We know God that you are not a man therefor Father you cannot lie. God you said in your words that before one of your word pass, heaven and earth will pass away.

Oh sweet loving God hear our cries today....your people all over this forum needs Your divine intervention. I curse every plan of the advisary and i claimed victory in the name of the Most High God.

So now we thank you Jesus for what you are about to do and what you have already done.......Let your name by gloried dear God, let your people rejoice and their enemies be scattered!

We thank you right now good God, keep us safely in the hallow of your hand until we see our love ones in Jesus name.

Amen.....Amen...Amen

Amen...

Filed: Timeline

Amen.....Amen...Amen

Lawd Kish you ave mi a bawl...that was beautiful. In times like this the best comfort is PRAYER in numbers.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Really great prayer, Kish. It has touched my heart and I am sure it has touched others also. I wish for you and all who are waiting a fast and sppedy interview date and that you all will be reunited with your loved ones soon.

Much love

Claire

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Really great prayer, Kish. It has touched my heart and I am sure it has touched others also. I wish for you and all who are waiting a fast and sppedy interview date and that you all will be reunited with your loved ones soon.

Much love

Claire

Thank you Thank you Thank you!

AOS Package 2008

Married JANUARY 5 2008.......AWWW

Civil Surgeon 2/24 results 2 days later

Mailed AOS 3/1 YAYYYYYYYY!!!!

V. Bustmante signed in receipt of package 3/3

check cashed !!!!!!!!!!!3/10

Received receipt notice in the mail for AOS & EAD 3/12

RFE on 485 stating I 94 card front and back 3/24 (already enclosed) :(

Sent RFE back 3/27

Lees MO received RFE 3/31

change of address online 4/1 (hopefully it doesn't confuse things)

CASE TRANSFERRED to CALIFORNIA 4/10

Biometrics 4/29

EAD APPROVED--Card production ordered 5/5

Received EAD card 5/10

Mailed AP application 5/12....home sick :(

Received AP document in mail 6/27...YAY!!! :)

Card production ordered via website 7/7 Yea baby yea!!!

Green Card in Hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 7/16

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS 2010:

Mailed I751 Application 4/2

USCIS Received Monday 4/5

Received NOA (12 mos extension) 4/9

Biometrics letter received 4/26...scheduled for 5/12

APPROVAL letter received!!!!!! 6/25

• 2 months later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kosova
Timeline
Amen

Thank you that was a very good prayer!

Amen

Thank you that was a very good prayer!

thank you....i so needed that......god bless

I29F sent 2008-01-07

NOA1 2008-01-30

NOA2 2008-05-29

NVC Rec'd 2008-06-04

NVC Left 2008-06-05

Consulate 2008-06-09

Packets 3&4 2008-06-25

INTERVIEW.....RESCHEDULED

THIS JUST BLOWS....waiting for police certificate....

he got the pcc.......an was unable to use it....this was a horrible process,and i would never do it again....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.