shes

PROBLEM ON BIRTH CERTIFICATE

9 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

hello! i am kind of irritated to my parents right now..yes to my parents because now that i can see the importance of having a clear and correct birth certificate makes me realize how they should have fixed it from the time they found out that my birth certificate was BLOTTED!!!

my goodness.. i cant even read it cus the ink used in my birth certificate i think was just filled into the type writer before they used it for typing the infos in my birth certificate! now i dont know how on earth can that be replaced since that is the original

i am so pissed that i might get a problem with that unreadable names on my birth certificate.

has anybody here got the same experience? were u able to fixed it and got a new clear ones from NSO?

how please help me.... :help:

i dont want the usem consul hold our application cus of this

please HELP!!!!!

huhuhuhuhu!!!!!

------------------------

K-1

Jan 2008 - application was sent back to us due to mis sent to Chicago instead of California

Jan - sent application

Jun 27 - NOA2 by the mailbox!!! (found out that d 2nd touch was d approval..sweet!)

Jul 3 - NVC sent letter to petitioner

Jul 15 - confirmation letter received (tnk u my dear DHL)

Jul 17- 1st day - medical exam SLEC (on hold and waiting for it to be done successfully) July 31- PASSED!

Aug 28 - USEM interview date! (eto' na!) - PASSED - PINK SLIP ONLY!

Sept 26 - PAL departure - MNL-LAX

NOV 23 - Church wedding

AOS

Jan 30 2009 - AOS with EAD and AP submitted to Chi, IL

Feb 4 - check cleared

Feb 10 - AOS, EAD, AP NOA1 received!

Feb 19 - Biometric appointment letter received

Feb 28 - Biometrics schedule

Mar 28 - AP and interview invitation received by mail

Apr 2 - EAD card recieved

May 15 - Interview Schedule - APPROVED!

Jun 25 - GREEN CARD RECEIVED ON MAIL Dated June 16

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

As far as I know you can contact NSO for that, and youl have to provide a Baptismal Ceritificate..

A friend of mine was in your shoes before thats what she did..

dancing-2.gifDSCN0582-1.jpgdancing-2.gif

thweregettingmarried.gifthweregettingmarried.gifthweregettingmarried.gif

butterflies.gifbutterflies.gif

-a m m i k e- -a m m i k e- -a m m i k e- -a m m i k e- -a m m i k e-

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
hello! i am kind of irritated to my parents right now..yes to my parents because now that i can see the importance of having a clear and correct birth certificate makes me realize how they should have fixed it from the time they found out that my birth certificate was BLOTTED!!!

my goodness.. i cant even read it cus the ink used in my birth certificate i think was just filled into the type writer before they used it for typing the infos in my birth certificate! now i dont know how on earth can that be replaced since that is the original

i am so pissed that i might get a problem with that unreadable names on my birth certificate.

has anybody here got the same experience? were u able to fixed it and got a new clear ones from NSO?

please HELP!!!!!

huhuhuhuhu!!!!!

Hi Shes,

simply get a copy from your local registrar which is in ur municipality and present both during ur interview...

Hope this will help you.

Good luck!!!!!!

Edited by Rodge & Ninfa

ea924d6b6b.png

FILING FOR LIFTING OF CONDITION

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

please HELP!!!!!

Hello gurl...im newbie here..this is what according to what i heard from nso employee when i applied for my bc and cenomar..You can go back to NSO and approach the lady from the information desk cos they can make u a clearer copy but cos u a bit expensive..if u could get clearer copy good than what u have right now to avoid delays...i live in quezon city, where are u?

huhuhuhuhu!!!!!

Timeline

please HELP!!!!!

huhuhuhuhu!!!!!

Hi,i can relate to what you feel.we are 8 in the family and im the only who needed a lot of corrections on my birth certificate,when i first got a copy of my bc from NSO,i found out that i didnt have my first name written on it,not only that,i've been using a name with Ma. in all my pertinent records but on my bc,i didnt have it,there's more,i had a 1 letter error on my surname.For the blank first name,i had it settled by getting a CTC copy from manila civil registrar year 2000 and forwarded it to NSO.it was only last year that i fixed the 1 letter error on my last name and added Ma. on my first name by following the RA9048 to avoid hassles once i'll have my interview sched at the USEM.

The reason why i was very careful when i gave birth to my son and checked his BC many times before i let the hospital sumbitted it to NSO.

As for your problem,Rodge and Ninfa is right,get a CTC copy from your local registrar and have it submitted to NSO or better yet ask them what's the best thing to do.i know they will be able to give you a clearer copy of your BC,that's what Manila local registrar's office did to my BC when they werent able to read mine.

Good luck. i hope you'll be able to resolve it soon.

Timeline

please HELP!!!!!

huhuhuhuhu!!!!!

Hi Shes,

simply get a copy from your local registrar which is in ur municipality and present both during ur interview...

Hope this will help you.

Good luck!!!!!!

thank you so much vj family. i was crying and worried sick about my BC, i am so stressed today cus i went to the nbi today and got a "hit" result in my renewal..

thank you so much ammike, ninfa, manilaIdaho. thank you from the bottom of my heart. :crying:

i have that certified true copy of my BC from the civil registry office.. ninfa is it really ok for me to just present the CTC together with my blotted NSO copy of BC?

have u gone through the same process?

hope u can really help me out on this guys..i feel in desperate help :crying:

------------------------

K-1

Jan 2008 - application was sent back to us due to mis sent to Chicago instead of California

Jan - sent application

Jun 27 - NOA2 by the mailbox!!! (found out that d 2nd touch was d approval..sweet!)

Jul 17- 1st day - medical exam SLEC (on hold and waiting for it to be done successfully) July 31- PASSED!

NOV 23 - Church wedding

AOS

Feb 4 - check cleared

Timeline

Based on your timeline,you have'nt received yet your NOA2 so you still have time to fix it.maybe you can try getting a clearer certified true copy of your BC and have it forwarded to NSO that way you wont have to worry about it on your interview.The earlier you get it done the better.

Cheer up,everything will be alright and i believe you'll have it solved soon :thumbs:

Timeline

please HELP!!!!!

huhuhuhuhu!!!!!

Hi Shes,

Hope this will help you.

Good luck!!!!!!

thank you so much vj family. i was crying and worried sick about my BC, i am so stressed today cus i went to the nbi today and got a "hit" result in my renewal..

thank you so much ammike, ninfa, manilaIdaho. thank you from the bottom of my heart. :crying:

i have that certified true copy of my BC from the civil registry office.. ninfa is it really ok for me to just present the CTC together with my blotted NSO copy of BC?

Well shes base on the case of DFA where my office is accepting for processing passports that is what they only did when they have problem like that.

if you dont have problem in getting ur passport I guess ur BC is okey.Coz problem like that DFA is very strict.

Just bring ur certified BC from ur civil registry office and NSO BC.

ea924d6b6b.png

FILING FOR LIFTING OF CONDITION

Timeline

please HELP!!!!!

huhuhuhuhu!!!!!

Hi Shes,

Hope this will help you.

Good luck!!!!!!

Well shes base on the case of DFA where my office is accepting for processing passports that is what they only did when they have problem like that.

if you dont have problem in getting ur passport I guess ur BC is okey.Coz problem like that DFA is very strict.

Just bring ur certified BC from ur civil registry office and NSO BC.

ok i will take your advice ninfa. maraming maraming salamat. also, i will go back to the civil regitry office and show them the blotted bc.

------------------------

K-1

Jan - sent application

NOV 23 - Church wedding

AOS

Feb 4 - check cleared

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.