shes

MGA PINOY CSC JANUARY FILER IN WAIT FOR NOA2

16 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hi,

yeah me too ..we are very anxious to meet each other again..we became impatient ..just like what foxyroxy said..its not in our time..In HIS Time'..I'm still working and I have sunday class naman para hindi nakakabagot kung yan palagi ang iniisip natin..Let's spend more time with our family here for the meantime and some of our friends kc once we already there of course matatagalan tayong makabalik sa pinas..enjoy natin yun months for our beloved family while we are waiting and do some things worth like joining in your Church activities

And for the Birth Certificate one day lang makukuha mo na sa Main yun..and Cenomar is two weeks naman and NBI too..I live here in Manila and available me during Saturday and Sunday afternoon If you want to join us in the Church Activities just pm me :)

hello po! saan po kayo sa manila? i agree with you na dapat we make use of the time left by spending it with our family and friends here in pinas!

also speaking of birth certificate, kase yung original BC ko na issued by NSO blotted ang ink..so i have to order from the civil registry office which i already did, malinaw ang pag kaka type nya at bago,,tanong ko lang po..

may expiration date din ba yung birth certificate na inoorder natin sa NSO? kase i got one last 2005 sa NSO office, yun nga blotted sya and hindi na yun mababago.

well, all i know is wala naman expiration yun as long as me tatak na galing sa NSO talaga..and kung wala naman problema about dun sa BC mo i think you don't have to worry about that..You can still Request from the main NSO sa timog if you need a new one and it was still the same too..just like my BC medyo me slight bura siya but when i got a new one.. still the same too..But there is no problem about that kc i already use that when i work in abroad..(unless there is some changing about your name etc)..Dito me sa kalookan and im work here in Makati..Online me everyday khit dito sa Ofc.

Kakukuha ko lang din me ng police clearance from the other country since i work there for almost five years .

The police clearance is two months process from the other country and the validity is one year naman..

Jhen :)

1919m3v26vlf5u.gif

--------------------

01-25-2008 =I-129f sent to CSC

01-28-2008 = CSC recieved petition

02-05-2006 =Noa1

06-02-2008 =touched

06-03-2008 =touched

06-10-2008 = NOA2

06-17-2008 = NVC harcdcopy

07-03-2008 = medical (passed)

07-09-2008- Paid DV

07-16-2008 - DV Forward to NSO

08-05-2008= Interview

08-20-2008 = visa printed

08-21-2008 = VISA ON HAND ( my birthday too)

09-02-2008- flight to USA

10-18- 2008= wedding

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.