JaHoney

calls to the carribean

1 post in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Just thought i would share this with my yardie family and others who have loved ones or SO's in Carribean countries. I found an online calling card, with cheap rates to call jamaica, ( you can call other carib areas as well) this has helped me tremendously. The connection is clear, you are not charged the minute the line connects, it keeps a log of all of your numbers dialed( which may be helpful for those of us who are compiling evidence) the minutes never expire and they start as low as $2,$5, and up. Your SO does not have to have a computer, but for those of us who have access, and are tired of running to the gas station for crappy phone cards,this has been my lifesaver.I am usually a skeptic of many things i find online, but i decided to try it and i am glad i did, i can call my SO directly from my cell phone with the access number provided by ringyard and we are connected with no problem. For anyone who is interested, check it out @ Ringyard.com, if it ask for a referral code, use 6510 and you will automatically get 25 free minutes to start. Hope this helps!!!!

Honeychild :thumbs:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.