JamesRachel

how did you know your appointment date

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3238.html

This link help you check your appointment date online without calling NVC or USEM after you got NOA2. Just scroll down and click - Click here and check for your case number and put the MNL number there. You can check that everyday if you like but i suggest you check it weekly. Good Luck for waiting there appointment date.

Good Blesss yah...

12-05-08 Arrived at Detroit Airport

12-06-08 Cincinnati, Ohio

12-13- 08 Detroit, Maine ( Home )

01-25-09 Sent EAD to St. Albans, Vermont

01-27-09 Confirm St. Albans, Vermont received!

03-30-09 Approval notice sent

03-31-09 EAD sent for printing

04-01-09 EAD Card Mailed

04-04-09 EAD Card in Hand

04-07-09 Applied SSN ( need to wait a 10 days or 2 weeks to deliver)

01-15-2011 10 yrs Green Card Receive

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

That won't work for everyone. We've had a case number for over 5 weeks and nothing happens. Your link has the following info around the link to enter the case number:

"If you already have a visa petition filed for you and your priority date is current or about to become current, you may check below for your appointment date. Just type your case number on the textbox and click the “Check Appointment” button.

If you have an interview date, but no time is indicated on your appointment letter, you should plan to appear at the Embassy at 7:30 a.m. on the date of your appointment. The database or listing is updated in the middle of each month. If you do not see an appointment date, check back after one month. Usually, this site carries appointment dates three (3) months out."

I don't know where or when we get the priority date. Does this mean we have to wait at least another 3 months since we haven't been notified?

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

You have to call the embassy for an appointment!~ They are no longer assigned, many people do not know this!

That won't work for everyone. We've had a case number for over 5 weeks and nothing happens. Your link has the following info around the link to enter the case number:

"If you already have a visa petition filed for you and your priority date is current or about to become current, you may check below for your appointment date. Just type your case number on the textbox and click the “Check Appointment” button.

If you have an interview date, but no time is indicated on your appointment letter, you should plan to appear at the Embassy at 7:30 a.m. on the date of your appointment. The database or listing is updated in the middle of each month. If you do not see an appointment date, check back after one month. Usually, this site carries appointment dates three (3) months out."

I don't know where or when we get the priority date. Does this mean we have to wait at least another 3 months since we haven't been notified?

I-129F mailed 12-17-2007

Received at CSC 12-18-2007

NOA1 December 19 2007

NOA2 April 30 2008

NVC sent packet to Manila May 12 2008

Interview set for June 18

Visa Denial, Contested & Approved

PDOS June 23

Flight to USA June 26

Arrival at DTW Visa accepted

Welcome to America!!!

Married 07/18/2008

Applied SS 07/22/09

Applied AOS around same time

Very happily married

EAD received Sept.

AP received Sept

No RFE's ...??

AOS Appointment 04-02-2009

AOS approved! Green card to be sent 3-6 weeks

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I guess it wasn`t like before lots of changes now. My heartily apologize.

12-05-08 Arrived at Detroit Airport

12-06-08 Cincinnati, Ohio

12-13- 08 Detroit, Maine ( Home )

01-25-09 Sent EAD to St. Albans, Vermont

01-27-09 Confirm St. Albans, Vermont received!

03-30-09 Approval notice sent

03-31-09 EAD sent for printing

04-01-09 EAD Card Mailed

04-04-09 EAD Card in Hand

04-07-09 Applied SSN ( need to wait a 10 days or 2 weeks to deliver)

01-15-2011 10 yrs Green Card Receive

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

[/quot

I guess you should call the Embassy for appointment it is written in the Confirmation letter from USEM. You need to call twice for you to get your appointment date. Goodluck!

Please review Section 4.6 of the Manila Embassy K1 Visa Guide. By the by, sometimes the interview dates are not transposed/encoded to the database and there the interview date will not be available.

[CLICK HERE] - MANILA EMBASSY K1 VISA GUIDE (Review Post #1)

[CLICK HERE] - VJ Acronyms and USCIS Form Definitions (A Handy Reference Tool)

Manila Embassy K1 Visa Information

4.2 National Visa Center (NVC) | (603) 334-0700 press 1, then 5....

4.3 Manila Embassy (Immigrant Visa Unit) | 011-632-301-2000 ext 5184 or dial 0

4.4 Department of State | (202) 663-1225, press 1, press 0,

4.5 Document Verification | CLICK HERE

4.6 Visa Interview Appointments website | CLICK HERE

4.7 St. Lukes | 011-63-2-521-0020

5.1 DELBROS website | CLICK HERE

6.2 CFO Guidance and Counseling Seminar | MANILA or CEBU

6.3 I-94 Arrival / Departure info | CLICK HERE

Adjustment of Status (AOS) Information

Please review the signature and story tab of my wife's profile, [Deputy Uling].

DISCLAIMER: Providing information does not constitute legal consul nor is intended as a substitute for legal representation.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
You have to call the embassy for an appointment!~ They are no longer assigned, many people do not know this!

I learned from the other applicants in their interview through this site that they presented an appointment letter on their appearance at the embassy. As I understand that paper will support if one is really scheduled on that date. So where and how can we obtain that letter if we will call the embassy in setting the appointment? Will they give us that letter thru an email or thru post after calling the embassy?

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

I learned from the other applicants in their interview through this site that they presented an appointment letter on their appearance at the embassy. As I understand that paper will support if one is really scheduled on that date. So where and how can we obtain that letter if we will call the embassy in setting the appointment? Will they give us that letter thru an email or thru post after calling the embassy?

i email nvc and after 2-3 weeks of waiting IV appointment link work, even called nvc operator to confirm the email appointment we received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.