zethris

Is this pdf file accurate and helpfull?- Manila Embasy interview dates

4 posts in this topic

I am not sure how often it is updated, and how old the cases might be. But I was sent this link below and it doesn't list our number quite yet, but I suspect it will soon. Anyone know about this?

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwfvisa.pdf

Also, how might I find out if the consulate there has even recieved our petition properly?

Edited by zethris

Meh, nothing to see here.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

When we went through they updated it about once a month, but I had only seen one month at a time last year, this list is for three months. But it does illustrate a point about how busy the embassy in Manila is, 140 pages with about 50 cases per page is 7000 interviews in three months, and this might not reflect all the types of visas.

Mike and Luvy

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

That link is for the U.S. Embassy Manila, U.S. Consular office. It is accurate to my knowledge so you need to look at your case number and check the website on a monthly basis. My case number was assigned in March 2006 and its not yet showing on the interview list but it looks like it will when the August release is listed. Seems to be a 5 to 5 1/2 month wait from your NOA2 until you get the interview in Manila.

You can call the U.S. Embassy Call Center Number at 1-888-877-9888. There is a $18 charge for this and you can use it twice. They will charge your credit card. However, you will be able to talk to a live Embassy consular staff member and they can confirm that they received your package. Hope this helps.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
That link is for the U.S. Embassy Manila, U.S. Consular office. It is accurate to my knowledge so you need to look at your case number and check the website on a monthly basis. My case number was assigned in March 2006 and its not yet showing on the interview list but it looks like it will when the August release is listed. Seems to be a 5 to 5 1/2 month wait from your NOA2 until you get the interview in Manila.

You can call the U.S. Embassy Call Center Number at 1-888-877-9888. There is a $18 charge for this and you can use it twice. They will charge your credit card. However, you will be able to talk to a live Embassy consular staff member and they can confirm that they received your package. Hope this helps.

That's a waste of money, if you live in the U.S. Just call the main office and it only cost your regular long distance per min and they know more than the call center. Also the DOS knows the interview dates before the Embassy releases them. I forgot the number :(

ME MIC.GIFFiancee PHI.GIF

-----------------------------------------

Day 1---- 6-13-2005 Sent I-129f in

Day 77--- 8-29-2005 NOA2

Day 106---9-27-2005 Manila recieved case

Day 445---9-01-2006 Interview date(AR).........Waiting

Day 499--10-25-2006 Case sent back to Embassy for review

Day 529--11-24-2006 Recieved Visa from Delbros!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.