toneman

Packet 3 questions

2 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi there,

I have received my packet 3 and i had a few questions regarding it. On the check list it says to give a $100 US non refundable fee for my k3 visa application. Now do I need to mail that to the US consulate in Vancouver which sent me the packet or do I give that money once i go for my interview?

Next question, I didn't receive any I-134 form with my packet 3 or any kind of instruction to fill out any support form in my packet. Does this mean I don't need to fill out an I-134 form anymore? Or will it come in packet 4?

There is a question on the DS-230 part 1 question #25.It states to list dates of all previous visits to or residence in the United States.Give type of visa status. Do i need to list all the times I have been in the US? because I have been there lot's of times over the last 15 years. And I am a canadian citizen so what do i put under type of visa used to enter US?

Thanks

Tony

Filed: Timeline

toneman,

List all of your visits to the best of your ability. Maybe the best you can do for dates is month and year, maybe only year.

'Canadian citizen - no visa required'

Yodrak

Hi there,

There is a question on the DS-230 part 1 question #25.It states to list dates of all previous visits to or residence in the United States.Give type of visa status. Do i need to list all the times I have been in the US? because I have been there lot's of times over the last 15 years. And I am a canadian citizen so what do i put under type of visa used to enter US?

Thanks

Tony

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.