smiley84

Bana got my MNl case #

8 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hi everyone,

Bana just gave me my MNL case #. It was sent on May 12 but he forgot to check his mailbox. Anyway, the letter told him that I will wait for the packet . Can we call Us embassy in Manila if ever we want to set early appointment for Med or what?

We will greatly appreciate any advise from Vjers friends..

God Bless. God speed..

Emmanuel,

Pauljoy

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Congrats.

You or your fiance can then now call the USEM for getting interview schedule.

Since you have the MNL case number you can then pay the document verification fee, visa fee, and the medical fee and also can start preparing and gathering your documentation for your interview soon.

You will get many infos about this, there are already few topics regarding this, please check out Philippines sub-forums, you will probably get as many infos and details as you want. Good luck.

Keep reading.

Shape

Congrats.

You or your fiance can then now call the USEM for getting interview schedule.

Since you have the MNL case number you can then pay the document verification fee, visa fee, and the medical fee and also can start preparing and gathering your documentation for your interview soon.

You will get many infos about this, there are already few topics regarding this, please check out Philippines sub-forums, you will probably get as many infos and details as you want. Good luck.

Keep reading.

Shape

Hi Shape,

Mind asking about the website of Philippines-sub forum?. I want to know also some of the needed requirements in med and interview. Thanks a lot.

Blessing,

Pauljoy

Timeline
Hi Shape,

Mind asking about the website of Philippines-sub forum?. I want to know also some of the needed requirements in med and interview. Thanks a lot.

Blessing,

Pauljoy

:)

Link to Philippines sub-forums

Medical Requirements my medical experience

appointment letter/or email

3pcs. 2x2 pics white background

passport

medical fee of P9,174.05

Interview My interview experience

appointment letter

2 sets ds 156

2 copies ds 157

ds 156k (for k1 only, no need for k3)

appointment letter

nbi

NSO marriage certificate

NSO birth certificate

divorce papers (if you or fiance has)

proofs/evidences of relationship

Edited by SHAPE OF MY HEART

Hi Shape,

Blessing,

Pauljoy

passport

medical fee of P9,174.05

appointment letter

2 sets ds 156

2 copies ds 157

appointment letter

nbi

NSO marriage certificate

NSO birth certificate

Hi Shape,

I tried to put the MNL case number in check appointment but the answer is not found. What do you think happened?

Pauljoy

Timeline
Hi Shape,

I tried to put the MNL case number in check appointment but the answer is not found. What do you think happened?

Pauljoy

It won't appear right away. Just give it a while, :) for us it took us two weeks before our case number appeared on the IV appointment website.

Hi Shape,

Pauljoy

It won't appear right away. Just give it a while, :) for us it took us two weeks before our case number appeared on the IV appointment website.

Thanks Shape.. Your a big help.. I'm excited but a bit nervous while reading some of the problems of our VJ friends...

God bless....

Pauljoy

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hi Shape,

Blessing,

Pauljoy

passport

medical fee of P9,174.05

appointment letter

2 sets ds 156

2 copies ds 157

appointment letter

nbi

NSO marriage certificate

NSO birth certificate

Hi Shape,

Pauljoy

Hi shape,

This is angelbelle, where will i get the ds 156,and ds157, im confused,we will prepare that or we will fill that form at USEM. please help

angelbelle

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.