saby

n400 at VSC,newark

5 posts in this topic

:unsure: I sent my N400 application to VSC in 04/05/2008 and I got my biometrics dones in 04/29/2008 ( NEWARK).I 'm worried about not receiving my IL yet. Anyone who has filed at the same time (NEWARK) and already got his (her) IL?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
:unsure: I sent my N400 application to VSC in 04/05/2008 and I got my biometrics dones in 04/29/2008 ( NEWARK).I 'm worried about not receiving my IL yet. Anyone who has filed at the same time (NEWARK) and already got his (her) IL?

It's only month now. You can't get your interview letter within a month. Please check USCIS Processing times for your district office.

I-751 (Removal of conditions)

03-15-07 - I-751 sent to TSC

03-20-07 - NOA1

04-12-07 - Biometrics

06-03-07 - Touched

01-31-08 - File transfered to VSC

02-04-08 - Touched

02-14-08 - File received at VSC

02-25-08 - Touched

04-22-08- Card Production Order

04-25-08- Approval Notice Sent

05-01-08- 10 Yr. Green Card Received....

N- 400

05-02-08 N-400 Sent to TSC

05-06-08 Packet Delivered to TSC

05-06-08 Priority Date

05-07-08 Check Cashed ( Damn.... Very fast )

05-15-08 touched

05-16-08 Received NOA ( Interview within 450 days........wow )

05-19-08 Received Biometrics NOA

05-29-08 Biometrics Scheduled at Atlanta ASC 1.00 PM

05-29-08 Biometrics done.

07-03-08 Interview Notice Sent

08-19-08 Interview Date Scheduled

08-19-08 Interview Passed

08-21-08 Oath done.

6850.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Hey i am right after you.

Mine was submitted to vermont also.

On april 7th they received it.

Waiting and waiting.

Any news on your end??

Hey i am right after you.

Mine was submitted to vermont also.

On april 7th they received it.

Waiting and waiting.

Any news on your end??

:wacko::angry: No IL yet

Filed: Timeline

you gota be kidding me? why would u get it that fast. i filed mine in nov2007 nyc.. newark isnt busy but its not free either,, u cant know when ur gona get the IL some people get it fast like in 4 months some wait over a year seriously,, im waiting for mine and have understood no one can tell me how long its gona be UNLESS its some one from nyc who got the letter and they filed nov2007 then i might think im gona get mine soon also

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.