sunandmoon

The Philippines Forum

16 posts in this topic

In spite of some recent events, I feel the Philippine Forum is the best in VJ. I've been around since before there was a Philippine Forum. The only place we had to call our own was the Manila Embassy Interview Thread in the Foreign Embassy Forum. I think it was the success of the Manila Embassy Interview Thread that contributed to the creation of the Philippines Forum.

Since it's creation, countless members have shared their advise and experiences. we are forunate to have The Guide created by the Sheriff.

I just wanted to a big :thumbs: to all the members, past and present, whose contributions have made this such a successful Forum.

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
In spite of some recent events, I feel the Philippine Forum is the best in VJ. I've been around since before there was a Philippine Forum. The only place we had to call our own was the Manila Embassy Interview Thread in the Foreign Embassy Forum. I think it was the success of the Manila Embassy Interview Thread that contributed to the creation of the Philippines Forum.

Since it's creation, countless members have shared their advise and experiences. we are forunate to have The Guide created by the Sheriff.

I just wanted to a big :thumbs: to all the members, past and present, whose contributions have made this such a successful Forum.

Its the best in VJ but its kinda hot right now. I'll leave it for a while and hopefully it cools down. I'll be in Philipines in a few weeks and hopefully my wife will be back with me to the States so its not like we wont be busy the next few weeks. he he

And you're right about the Sheriff. Im not even on K1 but I read his K1 guide and it helped even those of us who are on CR1 tremendously.

Peace everyone!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
719370hfpg57zr1p.gif

Our Medical Experience

K1/K2 Interview Experience

glitterfy-flpbk9170423469534.gif

AOS/EAD/AP

09/11/09 *** Mailed to Chicago Lockbox

09/12/09 *** Received/signed by R.Mercado

09/17/09 *** NOA1 (AOS/EAD/AP)

09/21/09 *** NOA1 Hardcopy received (AOS/EAD/AP)

09/24/09 *** Biometrics Appointment Letter Rcvd 10/19, 11am

09/29/09 *** Appt. to correct typographic name error (referred for biometrics..done)

10/06/09 *** RFE: Form 1040 of recent tax yr

10/20/09 *** Processing resumed

10/21/09 *** Touched (AOS/EAD/AP)

10/22/09 *** Touched (AOS/EAD/AP)

10/27/09 *** Transferred to CSC (AOS)

10/28/09 *** Touched(AOS)

10/29/09 *** Notices sent: EAD card production, AP approved

10/30/09 *** Touched (EAD/AP)

11/02/09 *** Touched (AOS: processing resumes at CSC)

11/02/09 *** Touched (AP)

11/03/09 *** Touched (AP)

11/04/09 *** AP approval letter received

11/03/09 *** Card production (EAD)

11/04/09 *** Touched (AOS)

11/05/09 *** Touched (EAD)

11/06/09 *** Touched (AOS)

11/07/09 *** EAD Card received

12/07/09 *** Welcome Notice mailed

12/08/09 *** Card production (AOS)

12/10/09 *** Approval notice mailed

12/12/09 *** GREEN CARD received

Very well said... I think our section is the only part of VJ with no history of CLOSED topics due to violations and I've been proud for that matter.

But honestly, I am missing our little community where everyone's respectful, helpful and grateful. I am one of the old members (well, not so old but I have been here before the Phil Forum was created) and I have seen the difference between "our days" than today. No offense meant to others... :whistle:

--Mae

Edited by David-Mae Forever

N-400 NATURALIZATION

04/04/2011 - Mailed N-400 to AZ Lockbox

04/06/2011 - Received

04/07/2011 - NOA

04/07/2011 - Check cashed

04/14/2011 - Biometrics appointment in the mail

04/21/2011 - Early Biometrics (was scheduled on May 4, 2011)

05/09/2011 - Case Status Notification - In line for interview and testing

05/10/2011 - Case Status Notification - Interview scheduled

05/14/2011 - Interview Appointment Letter in the mail

06/21/2011 - Interview Appointment Date

06/29/2011 - Case Status Notification - Placed in the oath scheduling que

08/16/2011 - Case Status Notification - Oath ceremony scheduled

09/15/2011 - Oath Taking - good riddance!

09/23/2011 - Applied for Passport

10/08/2011 - Passport in the mail

10/17/2011 - Certificate of Naturalization in the mail -- OFFICIALLY DONE!

"Love is a noble act of self-giving, offering trust, faith, and loyalty.

The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you are;

you end up being complete with your loved ones."

Very well said... I think our section is the only part of VJ with no history of CLOSED topics due to violations and I've been proud for that matter.

But honestly, I am missing our little community where everyone's respectful, helpful and grateful. I am one of the old members (well, not so old but I have been here before the Phil Forum was created) and I have seen the difference between "our days" than today. No offense meant to others... :whistle:

--Mae

The reason this forum is so good is because of the willingness of the people to help. There isn't another place available to get real time updates. The success of the Philippines forum is directly related to all of the people here being able to get along. When some "newbie" comes here they may not know, but when they post things that hurts one of us, it hurts all of us. Yes, a little respect, and alot of cooperation!!!

I really do not care if you flame me. I, do care if you come here and make it where anyone will not want to help because of what other people have posted. So IF YOU CAN'T BE A PART OF US, GO AWAY.

j&J :yes:

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
In spite of some recent events, I feel the Philippine Forum is the best in VJ.

i totally agree 181376wua2aqjbjt.gif

PiNk

Edited by o0pink0o

My son named Zac

"My son's smile makes my day complete"

zac-1.jpg

VErqm5.png

MY K3 TIMELINE purple4.gifVid of how I prepared my interview documents purple.gifPapers that I brought on my USEM interview

AOS TIMELINE

06.17.2010 - submitted our papers

06.19.2010 - papers arrived at Chicago lockbox

06.24.2010 - Check cashed

06.28.2010 - NOA1 Hardcopy received (9 days from the day they got our papers)

07.05.2010 - Received Biometrics Schedule (July 26)

08.05.2010 - Biometrics done! (had to re-schedule from 7/26 to 8/5)

08.13.2010 - Got my interview letter

08.20.2010 - EAD card on production

09.06.2010 - Got my EAD Card (62 days)

09.07.2010 - Applied for SSN

09.14.2010 - SSN Card received

09.16.2010 - Interview schedule (APPROVED)

09.20.2010 - Welcome Notice Received ("Welcome to the USA")

09.25.2010 - 10 yr Green Card received! (98 days)

--Mae

The reason this forum is so good is because of the willingness of the people to help. There isn't another place available to get real time updates. The success of the Philippines forum is directly related to all of the people here being able to get along. When some "newbie" comes here they may not know, but when they post things that hurts one of us, it hurts all of us. Yes, a little respect, and alot of cooperation!!!

I really do not care if you flame me. I, do care if you come here and make it where anyone will not want to help because of what other people have posted. So IF YOU CAN'T BE A PART OF US, GO AWAY.

j&J :yes:

thats what i thought sometimes... part of me want to stay just coz i love this forum and its been a part of me too as we went thru our visa process... and dont get me wrong, i love being here also just coz its fun, and meet with a lot of people sharing different stories and experiences... but as everyday goes by its just starting to change. im not sure if its me or its just the time that is evolving to another perspective... people come and go especially if one is here in the US already... although im so proud of those people who stayed and still helping others...we all have different lives and i truly respect and totally understand why some people cant be here in the forum anymore (busy, family, career etc). i might be one of them someday lol... but for now i wana stay and i wana keep this forum alive and full of respect, i hate to leave this forum for a negative reason. sometimes i couldnt relate anymore to the point of backing out (im sure im not alone),and would no longer post as often as they/we used to... fun is COOL! its FOWSHOW (for sure)!

God bless you all!!!

Edited by RonMay

Citizenship N-400

4/15/2010- sent my N-400 via fedex overnight

4/16/2010- signed and delivered

4/29/2010- check cleared

I'll take that above remarks back... I just saw one topic that got closed although - according to Captain - it's only temporary...

N-400 NATURALIZATION

04/04/2011 - Mailed N-400 to AZ Lockbox

04/06/2011 - Received

04/07/2011 - NOA

04/07/2011 - Check cashed

04/14/2011 - Biometrics appointment in the mail

04/21/2011 - Early Biometrics (was scheduled on May 4, 2011)

05/09/2011 - Case Status Notification - In line for interview and testing

05/10/2011 - Case Status Notification - Interview scheduled

05/14/2011 - Interview Appointment Letter in the mail

06/21/2011 - Interview Appointment Date

06/29/2011 - Case Status Notification - Placed in the oath scheduling que

08/16/2011 - Case Status Notification - Oath ceremony scheduled

09/15/2011 - Oath Taking - good riddance!

09/23/2011 - Applied for Passport

10/08/2011 - Passport in the mail

10/17/2011 - Certificate of Naturalization in the mail -- OFFICIALLY DONE!

"Love is a noble act of self-giving, offering trust, faith, and loyalty.

The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you are;

you end up being complete with your loved ones."

The Philippines Forum is successful because of the helpful members, who are sharing their knowledge, and experiences, while always maintaining a positive attitude, like "Roy & Yazi" !!!! :thumbs:

Thanks all for the comments. :thumbs: The Philippines has a strong sense of family values.

. The family is the centre of the social structure and includes the nuclear family, aunts, uncles, grandparents, cousins and honorary relations such as godparents, sponsors, and close family friends.

. People get strength and stability from their family. As such, many children have several godparents....

I'd think the same feeling can exist here in the Forum. we can have our disagreements, but be respectful of each other. It isn't about taking sides, but working together for all our common goal, being together with our SO's for a lifetime.

wishing everyone a lifetime of happiness... :thumbs:

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

:thumbs: Mabuhay! :thumbs:

[CLICK HERE] - MANILA EMBASSY K1 VISA GUIDE (Review Post #1)

[CLICK HERE] - VJ Acronyms and USCIS Form Definitions (A Handy Reference Tool)

Manila Embassy K1 Visa Information

4.2 National Visa Center (NVC) | (603) 334-0700 press 1, then 5....

4.3 Manila Embassy (Immigrant Visa Unit) | 011-632-301-2000 ext 5184 or dial 0

4.4 Department of State | (202) 663-1225, press 1, press 0,

4.5 Document Verification | CLICK HERE

4.6 Visa Interview Appointments website | CLICK HERE

4.7 St. Lukes | 011-63-2-521-0020

5.1 DELBROS website | CLICK HERE

6.2 CFO Guidance and Counseling Seminar | MANILA or CEBU

6.3 I-94 Arrival / Departure info | CLICK HERE

Adjustment of Status (AOS) Information

Please review the signature and story tab of my wife's profile, [Deputy Uling].

DISCLAIMER: Providing information does not constitute legal consul nor is intended as a substitute for legal representation.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

mabuhay philippine forum :thumbs::thumbs: members are helpful and the willingness to answer all your quiries the best they can.....ty to all :dance:

Strike till the IRON is HOT

K3 flow

wedding date 04/24/07

130 sent 07/27/07

noa1 09/10/07

noa2 03/13/08

129f sent 09/10/07

noa1 09/24/07

noa2 03/13/08

package rcvd by NVC 04/04/08

date rcvd by consulate 04/09/08

passed - my medical 05/15/08

APPROVED - interview date (K3 visa ) 05/28/08

VISA delivered - - - - - June 05, 2008

POE @ Detroit - - - - - - June 21, 2008

submit AOS application to Chicago Lockbox - - - May 14, 2009

Check encashed - - - - - - - - -- - - -- -- - --- --- May 22, 2009

NOA1 for AOS & EAD received- - - - - -- --------- -May 26, 2009

Letter for Biometrics received from the mail----- June 11, 2009

Appointment for Biometrics------------------------ June 26, 2009

Card Production Ordered 4 EAD------------------- June 26, 2009

EAD approval - - - - - - - - - -- - -- - - - - - - -- -- July 02, 2009

Received EAD from the mail ----------------------- July 06,2009

Received noticed for I-485 - ----------------------- July 11, 2009

Schedule for Interview & Passed ---------------- August 12, 2009

Green Card Production --------------------------- August 12, 2009

Welcome Notice Received------------------------- August 20,2009

GCard/PR received-------------------------------- August 24, 2009

mabuhay philippine forum :thumbs::thumbs: members are helpful and the willingness to answer all your quiries the best they can.....ty to all :dance:

That's the real essence of being a filipino. Hospitable, friendly & generous. I am proud to be a FILIPINA!

Our CR1 & CR2 Visa Timeline

USCIS

12/04/2007 : I-130 Sent to USCIS

01/29/2008 : NOA1

05/07/2008 : NOA2 (Approved)

NVC

05/14/2008 : NVC assigned MNL Case No.

05/26/2008 : NVC Generates AOS & IV Bill

06/02/2008 : Online Payment AOS & IV Bill

06/04/2008 : Printed I-864; DS-230 & Barcoded coversheet

06/12/2008 : Sent I-864 & DS-230 Packets to NVC via USPS (overnight)

06/13/2008 : NVC received the Packets

06/16/2008 : NVC entered the I-864 & DS-230 into the system

06/19/2008 : CR2 Case Completed while CR1 got RFE DS-230 #2 & #20

06/26/2008 : Sent the corrected RFE DS-230 to NVC via USPS (overnight)

06/27/2008 : NVC received the RFE DS-230 corrections

07/03/2008 : CASE COMPLETED!!!

USEM

08/13/2008 : Medical Exam PASSED!!! (Aug. 13, 14 & 15)

08/14/2008 : Received the hardcopy of the NVC Appointment Date

09/10/2008 : Interview PASSED! (Pink & White Slip due to DV)

09/26/2008 : Visa Received

10/12/2008 : Arrived to USA!!!

USA

10/12/2008 : POE Detroit

10/20/2008 : Received SSN

11/14/2008 : Received The Welcome Notice from Homeland (USCIS)

11/19/2008 : Received Green Card (11/30 got from old address mailbox)

ROC

09/03/2010 : Packet sent to USCIS

09/03/2010 : Received by USCIS

Matthew 6:34

"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own"

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.