Loterly_Richard

I BEG YOU SHERIFF AND CAPTAIN, KINDLY DELETE MY PINNED THREAD.. PLSSSS

36 posts in this topic

Some guy pissed you off i understand... i was going to reply to his comments but i thought, i'll be wasting my time. we are all entitled to have our own opinion.

he said the applicants DON'T HAVE TO PAY THE DOCUMENT VERIFICATION FEE, ok..where in the USEM website did he get this info? the funny part was, HE PAID the document verification fee. I wanted to dare him not to pay the fee just to see if he gets his visa at all, but it was too late.

He replied to my comment with the same intention, to piss me off. but it didn't work..i ignored him.

There's no reason to delete any of your topic, unless it's offensive, just worry about the people who thought your post was great and helpful. and I'm one of them.

here's the link to that topic. http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...p;#entry1845955

I STRUGGLED TO BECOME A STRONGER BELIEVER OF GOD BUT I AM NOT READY YET TO STEP BACK FROM BEING A FIGHTER WHEN SOMEONE TRIES TO PISS ME OFF. I USED TO LOVE WORD WARS, I DONT RUN AWAY FROM ANYONE WHO PISSES ME OFF, BEING A COWARD DOESNT EXIST IN MY VOCABULARY BEFORE.I WAS A NON-BELIEVER, I HAD GONE THROUGH LOTS OF AGONY, PAINS, TRIALS BEFORE I BECAME A CHRISTIAN... BUT WHEN I MET GOD... HE GAVE ME RICHARD... AND THEY INSPIRED ME TO BECOME NOT JUST A GOOD PERSON BUT TO BECOME A BELIEVER. LIKE EVERYONE SAID, YOU CANT PLEASE EVERYBODY,TRUE..BUT I NEVER TRIED TO PLEASE ANYONE BUT JUST GOD ALONE. MY INTENTION IS TO MAKE GOD HAPPY AND TO SIMPLY BE A GOOD WIFE TO RICHARD. I ALREADY BROKE MY PROMISE TO RICHARD WHO I LOVE WITH ALL MY HEART. I PROMISED TO STAY AWAY FROM READING POSTS HERE THAT DOESNT CONCERN ABOUT AOS, COZ WHEN I GET UPSET, HE GETS MORE UPSET.. WHEN I GOT HURT, HE FEELS DOUBLE THE HURT COZ HE HIMSELF NEVER EVER DID ANYTHING TO HURT ME AND BECOZ OF THE THREAD WHICH HAS A GOOD INTENTION CAUSES ME PAINS AND SO THIS IS REALLY MAKING HIM UPSET. AND YET RICHARD KEPT HIS SILENCE WHEN IM BACK ON READING WHICH NOONE FORCED ME TO, COZ HE SAID WHATEVER MAKES ME HAPPY, HE WILL JUST LET ME BE.

SHERIFF ULING AND CAPTAIN EWOK...KINDLY DELETE MY PINNED THREAD YET IM STILL GRATEFUL. I JUST WANT TO GO BACK TO JUST BEING A READER OF THIS WEBSITE AND QUIETLY PM MY CONCERN OR PROBLEMS TO VJERS HERE. IN THIS WAY I CAN KEEP THE GOOD PERSON INSIDE ME AND KEEP MY FAITH.

P.S.

TO THOSE WHO DOESNT APPRECIATE ME BOASTING ABOUT HOW GOOD GOD IS... no problem! :whistle:

TO THOSE WHO THINK IM FORCING THEM TO MAKE CALLS AND DO FOLLOW UPS THINKING ITS NOT NECESSARY...then dont, did i force you to do so? it's not my problem :thumbs:

TO THOSE WHO THINK MY ADVICES AND POSTS AND THREAD ARE JUST MISLEADING AND NOT HELPING... oh pleeeasse suit yourself!!! THEN DONT READ THEM!!! go out of your way to figure out what you can contribute to help instead of just replying to my posts that im misleading people and making them exhausted becoz i keep on advicing them to make calls and do follow ups and let them spend money unwisely for long distance calls. :whistle:

TO THOSE WHO THINK I CARE TOO MUCH FOR ROBBIE AND TELLING EVERYONE THAT HE IS NICE...u know what i can advice to you, CALL HIM AND TELL HIM WHAT YOU THINK HE IS.. DONT BE A BACK STABBER.. HAVE THE B***LS TO TELL HIM ON THE FON. :dance:

TO THOSE WHO APPRECIATE EVERY LITTLE THING I DO, THANK YOU SO MUCH. I CANNOT REPAY YOUR KINDNESS BUT GOD CAN :)

MWAHSSSS

My Wife's Timeline

Naturalization (N-400)

Service Center: USCIS Dallas Lockbox

EVENT/DATE

Filing Date:

NOA Date:

Biometrics Appt Date:

Interview Date:

Approved:

Oath Ceremony Date:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ricky&Chat (K1) AOS & EAD

Service Center : California Service Center
EVENT/ DATE

Date of Flight to US: AUGUST 13, 2008 ARRIVED!(A NEW JOURNEY BEGINS...)
Date of Marriage: AUGUST 20. 2008
SSN Card Received: SEPTEMBER 25, 2008
AOS & EAD Application: OCTOBER 28, 2008
Case Transfer CSC: NOVEMBER 19, 2008
Biometrics Appointment: DECEMBER 3, 2008
Case Pending at CSC: JANUARY 2, 2009
EAD Approved: JANUARY 9, 2009
EAD Card Received: JANUARY 12, 2009

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
Some guy pissed you off i understand... i was going to reply to his comments but i thought, i'll be wasting my time. we are all entitled to have our own opinion.

he said the applicants DON'T HAVE TO PAY THE DOCUMENT VERIFICATION FEE, ok..where in the USEM website did he get this info? the funny part was, HE PAID the document verification fee. I wanted to dare him not to pay the fee just to see if he gets his visa at all, but it was too late.

He replied to my comment with the same intention, to piss me off. but it didn't work..i ignored him.

There's no reason to delete any of your topic, unless it's offensive, just worry about the people who thought your post was great and helpful. and I'm one of them.

here's the link to that topic. http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...p;#entry1845955

You were a little annoyed at the "process". I just tried to point out that you dont have to be annoyed by the "process". You actually dont have to do the "process" at all. That process is an NOT Embassy process but rather a Loterly process. A step-by-step procedure on what "she" did.

Like you said, My wife even paid Delbros recently for her doc verification. But we did NOT follow Lot's steps. We just followed the instruction at the US Embassy website and be done with it. We moved on to better things like gathering her school transcripts she would need in the US, packing her things, or her spending time with her loved ones. I was just trying to point out that most people at this stage of the process have very little time left in the Philippines. I would rather have my wife do better things than bug Robbie. I was just trying to point out that you dont have to be stressed out by this already stressed out process. I was not trying to piss you off.

Again folks, the document verification process is a random thing. Some will get have to have their documents verified at the request of the consul. Some will get a free pass. Nobody knows why and this will happen during the interview.

For those that got picked for document verification, they will need to pay Delbros. The US embassy "recommends" that you pay Delbros in advance "just in case" you get picked for a doc verification.

Who wins in this process? DELBROS! Get mad at them. Not me ok? Delbros is the one getting paid no matter what.

Edited by NoelandTintin

Dude, i don't know where you get your information from. LOL.

document verification is a random thing? wow..DELBROS is a logistics company, just like UPS, FEDEX or DHL. the fee is for these local government agencies.

the instructions said:

"As a standard measure to validate the relationship upon which the K1 visa petition is based, the Embassy conducts independent verification of civil records directly with Philippine government agencies before a visa can be issued. These local agencies charge a fee or fees for the records search, retrieval services and for making copies of public records." you'll find more info here: http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwfk1en.pdf

Just please understand that some people has chosen to do the same process that Lot did because they want to make sure the documents are ready before the interview. she did not create it, a lot of applicants(VJers) already knew about this whole thing.

dude i think it's time to apologize to lot.

You were a little annoyed at the "process". I just tried to point out that you dont have to be annoyed by the "process". You actually dont have to do the "process" at all. That process is an NOT Embassy process but rather a Loterly process. A step-by-step procedure on what "she" did.

Like you said, My wife even paid Delbros recently for her doc verification. But we did NOT follow Lot's steps. We just followed the instruction at the US Embassy website and be done with it. We moved on to better things like gathering her school transcripts she would need in the US, packing her things, or her spending time with her loved ones. I was just trying to point out that most people at this stage of the process have very little time left in the Philippines. I would rather have my wife do better things than bug Robbie. I was just trying to point out that you dont have to be stressed out by this already stressed out process. I was not trying to piss you off.

Again folks, the document verification process is a random thing. Some will get have to have their documents verified at the request of the consul. Some will get a free pass. Nobody knows why and this will happen during the interview.

For those that got picked for document verification, they will need to pay Delbros. The US embassy "recommends" that you pay Delbros in advance "just in case" you get picked for a doc verification.

Who wins in this process? DELBROS! Get mad at them. Not me ok? Delbros is the one getting paid no matter what.

My Wife's Timeline

Naturalization (N-400)

EVENT/DATE

Filing Date:

NOA Date:

Biometrics Appt Date:

Interview Date:

Approved:

Oath Ceremony Date:

EVENT/ DATE

Timeline

document verification is a random thing? wow..DELBROS is a logistics company, just like UPS, FEDEX or DHL. the fee is for these local government agencies.

the instructions said:

"As a standard measure to validate the relationship upon which the K1 visa petition is based, the Embassy conducts independent verification of civil records directly with Philippine government agencies before a visa can be issued. These local agencies charge a fee or fees for the records search, retrieval services and for making copies of public records." you'll find more info here: http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwfk1en.pdf

Just please understand that some people has chosen to do the same process that Lot did because they want to make sure the documents are ready before the interview. she did not create it, a lot of applicants(VJers) already knew about this whole thing.

OK Dude! You win.

the instructions said:

OK Dude! You win.

i know, thanks! now apologize to lot. Let's end the war in iraq first before we start a new one. :thumbs:

and also let's just help other VJers out there.

My Wife's Timeline

Naturalization (N-400)

EVENT/DATE

Filing Date:

NOA Date:

Biometrics Appt Date:

Interview Date:

Approved:

Oath Ceremony Date:

EVENT/ DATE

Timeline

hello lhot,

i just read this new topic.I guess your in a hurry of your emotion and your very much affected.I understand how you feel at the moment its just because all you want is to help those people who are still clueless of the visa journey and is heading in the road we been through.

YOu been a great help not ONLY to me but many people here.If God is with you who can be against you.Your reward n helping us is in heaven sister lhot and what you did is really really great.I know this will not move you Lhot i know your very kind and sweet woman of God i can say that because we been to interview at the embassy and we been together after that so i personally can tell that your a great person.SO dont waste your time to people that will just hurt you and dont need your help, there are still other who need it why not pay your attention to them.YOu just did GREAT things to ALL of us and yoru advice works alot.

To those who find lhots pinned and many post not helpful why waste your time reading and following it, do it your own way.SHe is not forcing you to follow her step.,and please stop saying bad words to people incharge of it such us people in the delbros like robbiee or maybe grace etc because they are just doing there job,can you imagine hundres a people a day calling them with the same problem.You must be more considerate this time because this is the test of how long your patient can bring you.Your VISA will come in the right time so dont be such a horry everything is in its perfect time.I have the right to say this because i have waited LONG and been to AR for more than A MONTH but patient on waiting is worth.

Just take your time dont be in such a horry God is in control.

God bless us all and Lhot you did the right thing.Be firm and Strong always to our loving God.Keep the faith burning in our heart.

love

JOY and JOE

Timeline
i know, thanks! now apologize to lot. Let's end the war in iraq first before we start a new one. :thumbs:

The more you post, the more it becomes apparent that your posts were about Lot and your feelings and had nothing to do with the topic. :whistle:

Also, the war is a serious subject. Lets not bring it down here ok

Timeline
hello lhot,

i just read this new topic.I guess your in a hurry of your emotion and your very much affected.I understand how you feel at the moment its just because all you want is to help those people who are still clueless of the visa journey and is heading in the road we been through.

YOu been a great help not ONLY to me but many people here.If God is with you who can be against you.Your reward n helping us is in heaven sister lhot and what you did is really really great.I know this will not move you Lhot i know your very kind and sweet woman of God i can say that because we been to interview at the embassy and we been together after that so i personally can tell that your a great person.SO dont waste your time to people that will just hurt you and dont need your help, there are still other who need it why not pay your attention to them.YOu just did GREAT things to ALL of us and yoru advice works alot.

To those who find lhots pinned and many post not helpful why waste your time reading and following it, do it your own way.SHe is not forcing you to follow her step.,and please stop saying bad words to people incharge of it such us people in the delbros like robbiee or maybe grace etc because they are just doing there job,can you imagine hundres a people a day calling them with the same problem.You must be more considerate this time because this is the test of how long your patient can bring you.Your VISA will come in the right time so dont be such a horry everything is in its perfect time.I have the right to say this because i have waited LONG and been to AR for more than A MONTH but patient on waiting is worth.

Just take your time dont be in such a horry God is in control.

God bless us all and Lhot you did the right thing.Be firm and Strong always to our loving God.Keep the faith burning in our heart.

love

JOY and JOE

I have not seen any post that said Lot's pinned topic are not helpful. And yes, people can do it their own way. As a matter of fact, some people have been doing it another way. But the moment people post that they did it another way, Lot gets offended.

And when she gets offended, she brings GOD into her sad post, makes it out to be that she's being attacked, and everyone rallies around her.

The last time some group used GOD to rally people, the filipinos ended up under their rule for nearly 400 years.

This Philippine sub-forum is getting hot. I think I'll let it cool off for a while. I could see that this is not going anywhere!

The more you post, the more it becomes apparent that your posts were about Lot and your feelings and had nothing to do with the topic. :whistle:

Also, the war is a serious subject. Lets not bring it down here ok

My feelings??my feelings about what?

you offended someone, i think it's fair to just apologize to that person.

i know the war is a serious subject that's why i brought it up, coz like many americans and other people from all over the world they want this war over.

why? did i offend you? I'm sorry dude.

i apologize. see? that was easy.

hey, i thought you said i win?LOL

My Wife's Timeline

Naturalization (N-400)

EVENT/DATE

Filing Date:

NOA Date:

Biometrics Appt Date:

Interview Date:

Approved:

Oath Ceremony Date:

EVENT/ DATE

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Dearest Ate Loterly ,

You've been a great help to me and Eric.So dont be sad nor upset about the other people who said bad thing about you.Dont let little things bring you down. You uplifted my soul when i was down and weary , you helped me see hope when im all out of hope. You made me stop doubting but trusting the LORD ..you may see this as little good things but to me it meant a lot and this thing that you do to help others makes God smile.

You have pleased God because you praised HIM.

Please ,please please dont mind others who are trying to upset you.

Abby

Met on Filipinaheart.com: 2006-09-26

Became "official": 2006-10-19

Met in person: 2007-08-12

I proposed: 2007-08-13

Returned to America, started missing her:2007-08-24

I-129F Sent : 2008-01-28

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-02-11

Touched: 2008-02-25

I-129F NOA2: 2008-03-06

NOA2 Hard Copy: 2008-03-12

NVC case number assigned: 2008-03-14

Medical: 2008-04-17 PASSED!

Documents forwarded to NSO:2008-04-21

Interview: 2008-04-23 APPROVED (AR) !!

Verified Documents forwarded to USEM from NSO:2008-05-06

May 13 Got text from Delbros that Visa will be delivered up to next 2 days: w00t!

Visa on hand:2008-05-13 w00t!!!!

Ticket to San Antonio,TX: 2008-05-30

Wedding: 2008-08-09

In the Church of my forefathers in Minnesota :)

Baby due: 2009-05-20

AOS Timeline

Submitted application to USCIS: 2009-02-12

NOA: 2009-02-20

Biometrics schedule: 2009-03-17

Advance Parole : April 10, 2009 (received)

EAD: April 13, 2009 (received)

Welcome Notice: April 28,2009 (received) yehey!!!!

Permanent Resident Card: May 2,2009 Woo!!!! Praise GOD!!!

sig-for-vj.gif

n709537951_2223364_6181.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Lot has been banned from these forums...I think she can still view posts though, so your thanks will be appreciated. If you have her yahoo im or email you could contact her there.

AS I POSTED EARLIER, Please read the above. I think there has been enough of this. Those of you who don't agree with Lot's beliefs or style of posting, please refrain from your commentary since she won't be around to respond. Those of you who wish to thank her then contact her outside of these forums and let these debates and discussions end.

1_928859035l.jpg

Confucius said, "Clever talk and a pretentious manner are seldom compatible with the benevolent."

Sinabi ni Tseng Tzu, "Bawat araw sinusuri ko ang aking sarili sa tatlong bagay: kung ako ay tapat o hindi sa mga taong kinakatawan ko; kung ako ay mapagkakatiwalaan o hindi sa aking pakikitungo sa mga kaibigan; kung ginagawa ko o hindi ang anumang ipinabatid."

Timeline
AS I POSTED EARLIER, Please read the above. I think there has been enough of this. Those of you who don't agree with Lot's beliefs or style of posting, please refrain from your commentary since she won't be around to respond. Those of you who wish to thank her then contact her outside of these forums and let these debates and discussions end.

fair enough.

I think that we all lose. When a member attacks another member it only causes ill fellings. There is not a one of us that wish this wasn't a more transparent proscess. If it was, maybe there would be no need for forums like this. However, this proscess is not an easy one. In case you have been here awhile, you have noticed the "rules" change. With these changes, the way we do things also must change. I wasn't notified of the document verification by a government agency, I got that info here. I am very thankful for the time that was spent by a member of this group. Time that was donated, time that was spent to benefit others.

Wheather, or not you choose to use this, is up to you. I am going to use all available rescources to bring my wife here as soon as possible. If you choose not to do a document verification ahead of the interview then so be it. Six or seven hundred pesos seems like a small price, "GAMBLE" to pay to assure that my wife is not delayed by another month, or longer.

I would like to say thanks to Lot. and all of the many others who spend time to give all the info here. The price we pay, may not always be measured by money. The friends that I have here on this forum have never asked to be paid for their time or efforts. There is a need for the people here to help others in the long journey. If "you", DUDE, do not wish to be helped then, by all means log on to another site. When you come here and criticize people, it not only hurts them, but it also hurts all of us. That makes me angry. Anything that makes this longer, or more confusing really isn't needed!

Thanks to all of the members of this forum for helping me through this. There has not been any of you that have been unwilling to help. I have had many questions answered here. THANK YOU !!!

j&J :yes:

Filed: Timeline
Lot has been banned from these forums...I think she can still view posts though, so your thanks will be appreciated. If you have her yahoo im or email you could contact her there.

Odd.....I don't see "Moderator" under your username.......

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

i dont know what im missing here or did i miss something? :unsure:

anyways. let's just hope it will end or be settled soon since we're all here to help right? and not attack or be sarcastic to other people's post??? the visa process is so stressful enough and guess what, one way or another we all needed help at one point and still are at some point so let's just not be so over the top conceited or bragging ourselves when all of us here are equal... all im saying is, it isnt too but to be humble sometimes...

LOT, i dont know what the story are, so im just here to make peace w/ everybody and hope you'll have a peace of mind (si LORD na bahala... i know you lift all up to HIM)

God bless you all!!!

Citizenship N-400

4/15/2010- sent my N-400 via fedex overnight

4/16/2010- signed and delivered

4/29/2010- check cleared

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.