Beth/ Paris Heart

VSC PROCESSING DATES FOR K3/CR-1

6 posts in this topic

VSC PROCESSING DATES: K3 & CR-1

#1 When pigs fly.

#2 When hell freezes over.

#3 When they raise the titantic.

#4 When little green men come to earth: Wait they did, Roswell, NM. that explains VSC processing K1 petitons only.

My future: Move to Algeria when my husbands returns there in Jan. 2009 Give up by birth country USA, give up my home, my past, and my family. Thank you VSC.

Paris Heart

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

#1 When pigs fly.

#4 When little green men come to earth: Wait they did, Roswell, NM. that explains VSC processing K1 petitons only.

My future: Move to Algeria when my husbands returns there in Jan. 2009 Give up by birth country USA, give up my home, my past, and my family. Thank you VSC.

Paris Heart

I share your sentiments and fears!

#1 When pigs fly.

Paris Heart

I share your sentiments and fears!

Fahad,

Its a damn shame what we are going thru. God bless, I hope we all get approved soon. Its time now for family petitions. Fears, its no way to live.

Paris Heart

Truly happy!!!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Well I just took a job in Canada and left a really good one in the US because I cant handle waiting any longer. I admire all of you that are stronger than me, now im just gonna look forward to being with him in a month. I wish you all strength and I add you all to my prayers every night.

Well I just took a job in Canada and left a really good one in the US because I cant handle waiting any longer. I admire all of you that are stronger than me, now im just gonna look forward to being with him in a month. I wish you all strength and I add you all to my prayers every night.

Iceprincess,

Im sorry to hear that, I wish you the very best in life, I hope things work out for you to.

Keep in touch.

Paris Heart

Truly happy!!!

You have a great thing to look forward to, Princess, at least in about a month you'll be with your husband.

And don't forget, if you were able to land that really fine job once, there is no reason whatsoever you won't be able to do the same, or better, in future.

I truly believe that if one door closes, another one is opening.

Take care.

Cat

Website US Department of State, Consular Affairs Bureau: http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_1339.html

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.