RyaNRiza

Pray for Me & Wish Me Good Luck :D

50 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello Riza,

Many Goodluck and Tremendous Blessings to come your way on your medical and interview. :)

Dianne & Ryan

*********************************************************************************************

"Distance makes the heart grow fonder." Well, our heart have always and will continue to be quite fond of. Distance doesn't matter if you really love the person, what matters most is your honesty and trust for that relationship to work out. We may not get to see as often as we like, we may not get to hold each other in arms all through the night. But deep in our heart we truly know, we are meant for each other, the one to spend our life with forever!

Ryan and Dianne for keeps!

I-129F TIMELINE

11-10-2006...................first email

08-18-2007.............met in person

08-28-2007.....................departed

11-10-2007.....................engaged

12-13-2007......sent I-129F to CSC

12-18-2007...........................noa1

05-02-2008...........................noa2

05-19-2008..........................paid Delbros document verification

05-29-2008......................medical

06-11-2008....................interview

06-21-2008....................received the visa

07-04-2008....................last day at work (philippines)

07-08-2008....................cfo seminar

07-11-2008....................flight to USA

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

hello ate riza,

good luck sa'yo, i know god will guide you and he will always be there for you :D i'll pray for you and i believe that you'll be heading your way to kuya ryan's arms soon... god bless you and good luck to all of us...

nanz :D

AOS Journey:

Filing Date: December 28, 2008

Sent: January 3, 2009

NOA: Febuary 6, 2009

Biometrics: Febuary 18, 2009 (but originally scheduled for Febuary 26, 2009)

AP Approved: April 16, 2009

EAD Approved: May 4, 2009

Welcome Notice: May 14, 2009

"God is really good ALL the time, We praise you Lord"

"When they bring you to trial and hand you over, do not worry before hand about what you are to say; but say whatever is given you at that time, for it is not you who speak, but the Holy Spirit." ( Mark 13:11)

"And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age." ( Matthew 28:20)

"If you then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will the heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!" ( Matthew 28:9-11)

Good deal... I remember the feeling like it was yesterday... We share and relive the joy of that moment through your accomplishment...

[CLICK HERE] - MANILA EMBASSY K1 VISA GUIDE (Review Post #1)

[CLICK HERE] - VJ Acronyms and USCIS Form Definitions (A Handy Reference Tool)

Manila Embassy K1 Visa Information

4.2 National Visa Center (NVC) | (603) 334-0700 press 1, then 5....

4.3 Manila Embassy (Immigrant Visa Unit) | 011-632-301-2000 ext 5184 or dial 0

4.4 Department of State | (202) 663-1225, press 1, press 0,

4.5 Document Verification | CLICK HERE

4.6 Visa Interview Appointments website | CLICK HERE

4.7 St. Lukes | 011-63-2-521-0020

5.1 DELBROS website | CLICK HERE

6.2 CFO Guidance and Counseling Seminar | MANILA or CEBU

6.3 I-94 Arrival / Departure info | CLICK HERE

Adjustment of Status (AOS) Information

Please review the signature and story tab of my wife's profile, [Deputy Uling].

DISCLAIMER: Providing information does not constitute legal consul nor is intended as a substitute for legal representation.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thanks dear I'm thankful that I have found angels in my life... You're in my prayers too.. You'll do better than me;)

See you soon!!! :dance:

Hello everyone :D

I will fly to Manila on the 18th (Sunday). My medical is scheduled on the 20th, but decided to start on the 19th. Please pray that my medical goes well. I have a few concerns/worries, but I lifted up everything to God. He will see me through at SLEC and I'm quite sure He will be more pleased if you include me in your prayers :D:yes:

My interview is on the 27th. When we called USEM to schedule our interview, I wanted it on the 26th because it's a month from our 2nd anniversary. However, the 26th is holiday in the US so we picked 27. Please pray that God will grant me the wisdom and knowledge I need during this time and that I will go out from USEM's building, waving our VICTORY banner!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

I am keeping all my hopes and faith because of LOVE. Thank you so much in advance for the prayers and support extended to me and Ryan.

God bless everyone here! I will see you all when I have enough time to drop in a cafe and see how everyone is doing. I hope and pray that those who are waiting for their visas will get it this week or next week :thumbs:

Every prayer counts in heaven and every person's heart.

Keeping hope, faith and love alive,

Riza :yes:

AOS/EAD

May 9, 2009----------------- Our Wedding

July 7, 2009----------------- Sent AOS/EAD

July 8, 2009----------------- Delivered and Signed for by L Box

July 13, 2009---------------- AOS/EAD Notice of Action (received: July 15, 2009)

July 23, 2009---------------- Transfer Notice (received: July 27, 2009)

July 24, 2009---------------- Biometrics Appointment Notice Date (Rvcd: July 30, 2009)

August 21, 2009------------- Biometrics Appointment

September 3, 2009--------- Card Production Ordered (USCIS website status)

September 11, 2009-------- Approval Notice Sent (USCIS website status)

September 14, 2009-------- EAD Card Received ^_^

September 15, 2009-------- Applied for SSN

November 12, 2009--------- RFE I-693 (USCIS e-mail notice then notice received 11/23/2009)

December 10, 2009--------- SSN card received

December 3, 2009---------- I-693 sent (USCIS I-693 received 12/7/2009)

December 11, 2009--------- USCIS e-mail notices: Card Production Ordered & Welcome Letter sent

December 15, 2009--------- USCIS e-mail Approval Notice sent

December 17, 2009--------- Permanent Resident Card Received!!^_^

LIFTING of CONDITION

October 24, 2011---------- I-751 Sent

October 31, 2011---------- NOA1 Received

November 9, 2011---------- ASC Appointment Notice Received

November 30, 2011--------- Biometrics Appointment

Good Luck Riza!!!

...everything will turn out well...

congratulations in advance!!!!

Kenneth

I will fly to Manila on the 18th (Sunday). My medical is scheduled on the 20th, but decided to start on the 19th. Please pray that my medical goes well. I have a few concerns/worries, but I lifted up everything to God. He will see me through at SLEC and I'm quite sure He will be more pleased if you include me in your prayers :D:yes:

My interview is on the 27th. When we called USEM to schedule our interview, I wanted it on the 26th because it's a month from our 2nd anniversary. However, the 26th is holiday in the US so we picked 27. Please pray that God will grant me the wisdom and knowledge I need during this time and that I will go out from USEM's building, waving our VICTORY banner!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

I am keeping all my hopes and faith because of LOVE. Thank you so much in advance for the prayers and support extended to me and Ryan.

God bless everyone here! I will see you all when I have enough time to drop in a cafe and see how everyone is doing. I hope and pray that those who are waiting for their visas will get it this week or next week :thumbs:

Timeline

I promised Riza that no matter what happens, we will work through everyting. I have been praying so much for her the past few days. I guess in a matter of hours we'll know how soon our future together will arrive. God is good, but His plans are not our plans. He has a time and a season for everything. I pray that our time and our season together comes in the time I had anticipated. God's great strength and love will lift us up, and I know that He will provide Riza with good health.

Dearest Heavenly Father, I thank You for the great gifts of love that you have poured out onto me. You have given me a wonderful fiancee whose love is so great and pure and wonderful friends and support here in this community. Please shepherd us each on this journey and join with us in our loves, exult in the love we have for You and for one another. Thank You for taking care of Riza and please give her a passing X-Ray free of blemishes, scars or anything questionable. I know her heart would break if there were some more delay, please Father, don't let her heart break. I stand ready to support her through anything, please let it be joy. You are our most powerful, loving Holy Father. Everything that will be is according to Your will and Your plans. Please bring my baby to me soon though.

Father I also ask that you help to shepherd and safeguard each person that reads this. Let them find the joy in love, help them to complete their journeys or move onto the next step. Keep us all healthy, and let the perfect answers flow from each person who will be having their interview soon. Please Father, protect those who will travel soon. Keep them safe, and let them know the ease of Your gentle presence in their hearts. For those who will feel lonely, please speak into their lives so that they know that they are not alone. Father Your ways are the right ways and the most beautiful. Father, I just want to thank You for all that You have done to put each of us on this journey. For those who have suffered disappointments lately like Alex and Michael and Forgiven, please help to ease their hearts and help them to understand that You are there. Please keep Alex healthy and let it only be a slight delay. Please grant great joy to each of us, so that we can lift that jooy back up to You in our prayers of thanks.

I ask each of these things in the name of Your most Holy Son Jesus Christ, Amen.

My Journey to Motherhood

Our Wedding Pics

Onli In Da Pilipins - Collection of sights and thoughts for my beloved country.

Our Love HIStory

06/26/06: Met at Bigchurch.com

07/14/07: First meeting in person.

12/19/07: Got my surprise gift through snail mail: my engagement ring!

02/11-18/08: Valentine's Week together!

AOS Timeline (I-485, I-765)

04/09/09: Sent packet to Illinois Lockbox

04/20/09: Received Notice of Action

04/27/09: Received Biometrics Appointment

05/09/09: Biometrics Appointment

06/01/09: Received EAD Card

08/18/09: Interview (postponed due to baby's delivery)

12/16/09: Interview - Approved!

2_613061495l.jpg

In her eyes I see the reflection of what love is all about.

"Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken."

Ecclesiastes 4:12

Timeline

WOW, just happened to check VJ today. It is quite touching to get such an ocean of prayers and support from this community. Thank you so much everyone. Your prayers helped a lot. Will have my interview on the 27th. I am quite sure I will go out from USEM victorious. God's grace and love is overflowing in me and Ryan.

I will post my medical and interview experience when I get back to Cebu.

I give back the glory to our God Almighty!!!

-Riza

My Journey to Motherhood

Our Wedding Pics

Our Love HIStory

2_613061495l.jpg

"Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken."

Timeline

Hey babe, this is quite touching. How amazing and beautiful your love is. I am quite blessed having your love as mine. Thank you for everything you are to me.

Your baby girl

Riza (L):dance:

I promised Riza that no matter what happens, we will work through everyting. I have been praying so much for her the past few days. I guess in a matter of hours we'll know how soon our future together will arrive. God is good, but His plans are not our plans. He has a time and a season for everything. I pray that our time and our season together comes in the time I had anticipated. God's great strength and love will lift us up, and I know that He will provide Riza with good health.

Dearest Heavenly Father, I thank You for the great gifts of love that you have poured out onto me. You have given me a wonderful fiancee whose love is so great and pure and wonderful friends and support here in this community. Please shepherd us each on this journey and join with us in our loves, exult in the love we have for You and for one another. Thank You for taking care of Riza and please give her a passing X-Ray free of blemishes, scars or anything questionable. I know her heart would break if there were some more delay, please Father, don't let her heart break. I stand ready to support her through anything, please let it be joy. You are our most powerful, loving Holy Father. Everything that will be is according to Your will and Your plans. Please bring my baby to me soon though.

Father I also ask that you help to shepherd and safeguard each person that reads this. Let them find the joy in love, help them to complete their journeys or move onto the next step. Keep us all healthy, and let the perfect answers flow from each person who will be having their interview soon. Please Father, protect those who will travel soon. Keep them safe, and let them know the ease of Your gentle presence in their hearts. For those who will feel lonely, please speak into their lives so that they know that they are not alone. Father Your ways are the right ways and the most beautiful. Father, I just want to thank You for all that You have done to put each of us on this journey. For those who have suffered disappointments lately like Alex and Michael and Forgiven, please help to ease their hearts and help them to understand that You are there. Please keep Alex healthy and let it only be a slight delay. Please grant great joy to each of us, so that we can lift that jooy back up to You in our prayers of thanks.

I ask each of these things in the name of Your most Holy Son Jesus Christ, Amen.

My Journey to Motherhood

Our Wedding Pics

Our Love HIStory

2_613061495l.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi riza......goodluck to you and your in my prayers.....god bless

lifequotes1.gif

AOS-EAD-AP TIMELINE

November 04,2008-Sent AOS package

November 17,2008-NOA date

November 21,2008-recieved NOA hard copy by mail

November 24,2008-Biometrics appt.letter recieved by mail (December 17,2008 -Biometrics Appt.)

November 26,2008- AOS touched (got emailed from CRIS)RFE on AOS

December 09,2008-RFE sent

January 8,2009 -AP approved

January 9,2009-EAD approved(status card production ordered)

January 15,2009- AP in the mailbox

February 14,2009 - EAD card in the mailbox..THANKS GOD..finally...

March 5,2009 - INTERVIEW AOS ( 1:30PM)

April 13,2009-welcome letter in the mailbox....

April 17,2009-GC recieved..Thank u LORD...

JEGO RYU CRBA

Sept.20,2007-sent papers to embassy

Jan.4,2008- USEMBASSY recieved the DNA test result"""'"acquired U.S citizenship"

Jan.15,2008-recieved my son U.S passport and certificate(delivered by fedex

K1

Dec. 14,2007-sent pet.CSC

MAY 1,2008---NOA2 in email(THANKS GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! )

July 7,2008-INTERVIEW

August 28,2008-FLIGHT(POE-HONOLULU,HAWAII)with my fiance and our son..THANK U GOD....

Sept,24,2008-got married

christian11.gif

Timeline

GOODLUCK ATE RIZA TO YOUR INTERVIEW! I KNOW KAYA MO YAN, JUST THINK POSITIVE, AND THINK OF YOUR FIANCE WHILE YOUR INSIDE THE EMBASSY, AND IT WILL HELP YOU NOT TO FEEL NERVOUS OK? MATAPANG MGA BISAYA DI BA? KAYA KAYA MO YAN GIRL...GOD BLESS...

Met on Myspace: December 2006

Met in person: July 26th, 2007

I129F filed: Sept 20, 2007

2nd meeting dec 25-Jan 22 2008

(month together!)

Interview: April 24, 2008

Visa granted: June 5, 2008

Visa received: June 10, 2008

Point of Entry LAX June 19, 2008

Wedding date: Aug 17th, 2008

[/url]mehon.jpg

Timeline

Such a beautiful prayer Ryan....kakainggit naman....you are so blessed Ryan & Riza....am sure God will hear your prayers...will also be praying for you....Good luck..think positive...have faith!!

Timeline

good luck ate riza grabehhhhh kaka excite i'm happy for you and for kuya ryan :dance: so sweeetttttt god bless you...

nanz :)

AOS Journey:

Filing Date: December 28, 2008

Sent: January 3, 2009

NOA: Febuary 6, 2009

Biometrics: Febuary 18, 2009 (but originally scheduled for Febuary 26, 2009)

AP Approved: April 16, 2009

EAD Approved: May 4, 2009

Welcome Notice: May 14, 2009

"God is really good ALL the time, We praise you Lord"

"When they bring you to trial and hand you over, do not worry before hand about what you are to say; but say whatever is given you at that time, for it is not you who speak, but the Holy Spirit." ( Mark 13:11)

"And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age." ( Matthew 28:20)

"If you then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will the heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!" ( Matthew 28:9-11)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

goodluck sa interview mo girland i will be praying u'll make it ....ingatz!!! mine followed next on may 28th lol

Strike till the IRON is HOT

K3 flow

wedding date 04/24/07

130 sent 07/27/07

noa1 09/10/07

noa2 03/13/08

129f sent 09/10/07

noa1 09/24/07

noa2 03/13/08

package rcvd by NVC 04/04/08

date rcvd by consulate 04/09/08

passed - my medical 05/15/08

APPROVED - interview date (K3 visa ) 05/28/08

VISA delivered - - - - - June 05, 2008

POE @ Detroit - - - - - - June 21, 2008

submit AOS application to Chicago Lockbox - - - May 14, 2009

Check encashed - - - - - - - - -- - - -- -- - --- --- May 22, 2009

NOA1 for AOS & EAD received- - - - - -- --------- -May 26, 2009

Letter for Biometrics received from the mail----- June 11, 2009

Appointment for Biometrics------------------------ June 26, 2009

Card Production Ordered 4 EAD------------------- June 26, 2009

EAD approval - - - - - - - - - -- - -- - - - - - - -- -- July 02, 2009

Received EAD from the mail ----------------------- July 06,2009

Received noticed for I-485 - ----------------------- July 11, 2009

Schedule for Interview & Passed ---------------- August 12, 2009

Green Card Production --------------------------- August 12, 2009

Welcome Notice Received------------------------- August 20,2009

GCard/PR received-------------------------------- August 24, 2009

Good SUCCESS on your interview Riza.

I am sure you will go out of USEM with a HUGE SMILE on your face coz you will be approved. :thumbs:

May the Holy Spirit be with you.

ROC

still waiting for GC replacement

N-400

04/23/2012...... N-400 packet sent to Lewisville, TX via USPS express mail

04/24/2012...... N-400 delivered signed for by J. Arthur; priority date according to NOA1

04/27/2012...... Check cashed

04/30/2012...... Received NOA 1 dated April 26, 2012

06/01/2012...... Received notice for biometrics dated May 29, 2012

06/20/2012...... Biometrics schedule (early bio June 05, 2012)

06/18/2012...... Email notification, N400 placed in line for interview

06/29/2012...... Email notification, N400 scheduled for interview

07/05/2012...... Interview Letter Received

08/07/2012...... Interview (PASSED)

Link to: Full timeline

God is in CONTROL. His time is always better than mine: never too early yet never late, always the perfect time.

your day is almost here. best of luck with the interview tomorrow. :thumbs:

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.