clarabel

CRBA after k1 visa approval

51 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello guys!

I'm back and just had my interview last May 12 and got approved.

Now my next problem is, i'm currently pregnant and my due date will be this june 27..

So our next concern is for the baby's crba and passport.

Just want to know how many days it will take to get an NSO BC for a newborn baby?

Also, pls share some info of your own experience about CRBA process.

Thank you!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello guys!

Now my next problem is, i'm currently pregnant and my due date will be this june 27..

Just want to know how many days it will take to get an NSO BC for a newborn baby?

Thank you!

check my previous topic about crba start gathering docs of relationship during conception, domicile records of husband 5 years before his 14th birthday and after..birth certificate of the kid authenticated by nso

Timeline
Hello guys!

Thank you!

if you need to get a copy of your son's or daughter birth certificate, you may opt for "Advance Endorsement." The "Advance Endorsement" procedure is done within the month after the birth record has been registered at the Local Civil Registry Office (LCRO) of the city/municipality where the child was born. You will request the LCRO to advance ("endorse") a copy of the birth certificate to the National Statistics Office (NSO). This means the document will be sent ahead of the regular schedule of submission of civil registry documents by the LCRO to the NSO.

You may have it forwarded to the NSO via special courier delivery; this will be to your account. The document delivery should be addressed to:

MS. LOURDES J. HUFANA

NATIONAL STATISTICS OFFICE

3/F VIBAL BUILDING, EDSA COR. TIMES ST.

QUEZON CITY

Thereafter, you may apply for a copy, or copies, via the e-Census website (www.e-Census.com.ph). Kindly provide the following information either via e-mail at e-census.info@mail.census.gov.ph, or via phone at 702-2975:

(1)Consignee Name(2)Courier Name(3)Tracking No. (provided by the courier)(4)Date document was sent to the NSO

The "Advance Endorsement" procedure is applicable for birth, marriage and death certificates registered within the Philippines. """"""""""""""""hope this will help you....congratsss...to your new bundle of joy....godbless

Edited by jego ryu

lifequotes1.gif

AOS-EAD-AP TIMELINE

November 04,2008-Sent AOS package

November 17,2008-NOA date

November 21,2008-recieved NOA hard copy by mail

November 24,2008-Biometrics appt.letter recieved by mail (December 17,2008 -Biometrics Appt.)

November 26,2008- AOS touched (got emailed from CRIS)RFE on AOS

December 09,2008-RFE sent

January 8,2009 -AP approved

January 9,2009-EAD approved(status card production ordered)

January 15,2009- AP in the mailbox

February 14,2009 - EAD card in the mailbox..THANKS GOD..finally...

March 5,2009 - INTERVIEW AOS ( 1:30PM)

April 13,2009-welcome letter in the mailbox....

April 17,2009-GC recieved..Thank u LORD...

JEGO RYU CRBA

Sept.20,2007-sent papers to embassy

Jan.4,2008- USEMBASSY recieved the DNA test result"""'"acquired U.S citizenship"

Jan.15,2008-recieved my son U.S passport and certificate(delivered by fedex

K1

Dec. 14,2007-sent pet.CSC

MAY 1,2008---NOA2 in email(THANKS GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! )

July 7,2008-INTERVIEW

August 28,2008-FLIGHT(POE-HONOLULU,HAWAII)with my fiance and our son..THANK U GOD....

Sept,24,2008-got married

christian11.gif

Timeline
Hello guys!

Thank you!

if you need to get a copy of your son's or daughter birth certificate, you may opt for "Advance Endorsement." The "Advance Endorsement" procedure is done within the month after the birth record has been registered at the Local Civil Registry Office (LCRO) of the city/municipality where the child was born. You will request the LCRO to advance ("endorse") a copy of the birth certificate to the National Statistics Office (NSO). This means the document will be sent ahead of the regular schedule of submission of civil registry documents by the LCRO to the NSO.

You may have it forwarded to the NSO via special courier delivery; this will be to your account. The document delivery should be addressed to:

MS. LOURDES J. HUFANA

NATIONAL STATISTICS OFFICE

3/F VIBAL BUILDING, EDSA COR. TIMES ST.

QUEZON CITY

Thereafter, you may apply for a copy, or copies, via the e-Census website (www.e-Census.com.ph). Kindly provide the following information either via e-mail at e-census.info@mail.census.gov.ph, or via phone at 702-2975:

(1)Consignee Name(2)Courier Name(3)Tracking No. (provided by the courier)(4)Date document was sent to the NSO

The "Advance Endorsement" procedure is applicable for birth, marriage and death certificates registered within the Philippines. """"""""""""""""hope this will help you....congratsss...to your new bundle of joy....godbless

Thank you jego ryu and lostgurl18..it's a great help!!! i'm just collecting info's before the big day so i won't have to encounter any delays..

as i don't want to leave my baby here..i hope ill be able to get his CRBA and passport before my visa expires.

Timeline

if ever you have interview na with consul for CRBA,,,jus tell them your running out of time,,,,before when i had interview they ask me kung my visa na ako......you bring proof.....para di na magrequest DNA TEST yun consul.....para di na madelay process.....about sa BC ng baby pd mo makuha ng 15days yun basta ifollow up mo lagi.....goodluck

lifequotes1.gif

AOS-EAD-AP TIMELINE

November 24,2008-Biometrics appt.letter recieved by mail (December 17,2008 -Biometrics Appt.)

JEGO RYU CRBA

Jan.4,2008- USEMBASSY recieved the DNA test result"""'"acquired U.S citizenship"

K1

July 7,2008-INTERVIEW

August 28,2008-FLIGHT(POE-HONOLULU,HAWAII)with my fiance and our son..THANK U GOD....

Sept,24,2008-got married

christian11.gif

Timeline
if ever you have interview na with consul for CRBA,,,jus tell them your running out of time,,,,before when i had interview they ask me kung my visa na ako......you bring proof.....para di na magrequest DNA TEST yun consul.....para di na madelay process.....about sa BC ng baby pd mo makuha ng 15days yun basta ifollow up mo lagi.....goodluck

hmn..thanks jego, that's my biggest concern..just got my visa today and it's only until oct 23.

When u had ur interview, what are the proofs that they require you? kc most probably the father won't be here at the time of the interview, it will just be me and baby..i've also read that if the us citizen father is not there they will require DNA..

just wondering why you got DNA Test? what are the grounds for it?

sorry ha dami ko questions..

thanks in advance..

gooodluck to u also

rhoge & frank

Timeline

hmn..thanks jego, that's my biggest concern..just got my visa today and it's only until oct 23.

When u had ur interview, what are the proofs that they require you? kc most probably the father won't be here at the time of the interview, it will just be me and baby..i've also read that if the us citizen father is not there they will require DNA..

thanks in advance..

gooodluck to u also

rhoge & frank

kc i dont have more proof na magkasama kami ng fiance before conception of baby...and di pa kmi kasal....all they want is more proof of relationship. ...and the proof that your fiance is really USC. and sometimes mgask cla more proof pa like school record of USC...wala rin yun fiance ko ng interview namin pero lahat ng proof sent nya sa akin even his original old and new passport,BC AND HE NOTARIZED ALL THE PAPERS THAT HE SENT. to me...take a look at my sig...jan timeline CBRA son ko.....

lifequotes1.gif

AOS-EAD-AP TIMELINE

JEGO RYU CRBA

K1

July 7,2008-INTERVIEW

Sept,24,2008-got married

christian11.gif

Timeline

thanks in advance..

gooodluck to u also

rhoge & frank

kc i dont have more proof na magkasama kami ng fiance before conception of baby...and di pa kmi kasal....all they want is more proof of relationship. ...and the proof that your fiance is really USC. and sometimes mgask cla more proof pa like school record of USC...wala rin yun fiance ko ng interview namin pero lahat ng proof sent nya sa akin even his original old and new passport,BC AND HE NOTARIZED ALL THE PAPERS THAT HE SENT. to me...take a look at my sig...jan timeline CBRA son ko.....

thank you again!!

at least meron na me ideas kung ano ung kakailanganin ko when the time comes..para rin palang k1 visa eto..hahaha..

thanks and goodluck!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

thanks in advance..

gooodluck to u also

rhoge & frank

thank you again!!

at least meron na me ideas kung ano ung kakailanganin ko when the time comes..para rin palang k1 visa eto..hahaha..

thanks and goodluck!

Hello, I don't understand the Tagalog you wrote, but if you have been approved for your visa try to fly before your baby is born then you will never have any problems, if not it is not as easy as they say, we have been trying to get my sons BC from NSO since Feb. You will have to send the BC to your fiancée he has to sign the back but you need him to go to the Philippine Embassy or Consul here in the states. They did not tell my fiancée that the we have spent so much extra money sending back and forth with DHL... I sent her the notarized copies last April 14 and she went to NSO Monday they still to not have his BC, has to go back to Quezon City Hall and ask what happened to it, we changed her interview date to June so hopefully both can be completed around the same time, I wish you luck, if you or he has questions about what he is going to need to do let me know. you will also have to call the FedEx number to get the package for the CRBA that your fiancée needs to fill out and have notarized... hope this helps take care

Chad

Met 22 Sept 06

Said I love u 24 Dec 06

went to visit 12 May 07

Started paper work Jun 07

Sent I-129 Aug 07 rcvd 22 Aug 07

NOA1 notice date 03 Oct 07

NOA2 notice date 06 Feb07

USEM rcvd 05Mar08

Interview 14 May 08

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi! I read on the US embassy website that the CRBA and US passport of the baby can be filed simultaneously. How true is that? Did you do the same?

Another question, after the baby is taken some saliva specimen for the DNA test, do we still have to go back to the US Embassy or just wait from that day on for the result? I live in Gensan and I don't wanna keep going back to Manila with the baby.

Shai

mami and dada's little baba...

dev238pp___.png

Hello guys!

Thank you!

Hi,First of all,Congrats to you.

We are working on my daughter's CRBA also.Im on K1 and i already had the letter from the USEM (April 24,2008) that i can now make an appointment of my interview/medical but i can't for a while coz i need some time for my daughter's CRBA.I already ordered the forms when my fiancee was here for 3weeks (he just left PI going back to US 5days ago) so he had the forms for the CRBA and he will fill it up there in the US and send it to me together with the supporting documents as stated on the checklist.Then i will submit it to the USEM as soon as i get it,then wait for my daughter's CRBA interview appointment,after that,I/my fiancee can call USEM call center to make an appointment for my interview/medical for my K1 visa.We plan to do it like this way para di magahol sa oras at ma-expire K1 visa if i will have my interview/medical first before CRBA.

Make sure u keep ur pregnancy record,ultrasounds and all proof of u and ur fiancee before u get preggy and until u give birth.

Btw,June pa due date mo right???Did u find out if u can fly now before u give birth????Mas maganda kc kung dun ka na sa US manganganak.

Good luck and Congrats and welcome to the motherhood icon4.gif

N-400 Naturalization

04/25/2012 - sent N-400 package to USCIS Dallas

04/28/2012 - package delivered at USCIS Dallas

I-751 Removal of Condition

03/22/2011 - sent I-751 package to USCIS Vermont via USPS Priority+Certified mail with Return receipt

03/24/2011 - package delivered at VSC according to USPS tracking

03/25/2011 - package received by Center Director according to Return receipt

04/04/2011 - NOA received - dated 03/25/2011

04/11/2011 - Biometrics Appointment Notice received -notice date 04/08/2011

04/28/2011 - Biometrics Appointment - Done!

10/14/2011 - Card Production Email

10/17/2011 - Approval Notice received - dated 10/06/2011

11/04/2011 - 10yrs green card received

Timeline
Hello guys!

Thank you!

We are working on my daughter's CRBA also.Im on K1 and i already had the letter from the USEM (April 24,2008) that i can now make an appointment of my interview/medical but i can't for a while coz i need some time for my daughter's CRBA.I already ordered the forms when my fiancee was here for 3weeks (he just left PI going back to US 5days ago) so he had the forms for the CRBA and he will fill it up there in the US and send it to me together with the supporting documents as stated on the checklist.Then i will submit it to the USEM as soon as i get it,then wait for my daughter's CRBA interview appointment,after that,I/my fiancee can call USEM call center to make an appointment for my interview/medical for my K1 visa.We plan to do it like this way para di magahol sa oras at ma-expire K1 visa if i will have my interview/medical first before CRBA.

Make sure u keep ur pregnancy record,ultrasounds and all proof of u and ur fiancee before u get preggy and until u give birth.

Btw,June pa due date mo right???Did u find out if u can fly now before u give birth????Mas maganda kc kung dun ka na sa US manganganak.

Hi bluemist..thanks for replying..

We've already decided that i will give birth here in june..so that's why we're researching on the crba process..

Actually i've read about someone's experience and they only did it for 3 months including the nso bc process.

It's good that you're doing it before your k1 so that you will have lots of time..

We just had our interview early so that i will just have to take care of baby's crba.

What kind of forms are included in the packet that you requested?

Goodluck!

Hello guys!

Thank you!

We've already decided that i will give birth here in june..so that's why we're researching on the crba process..

Actually i've read about someone's experience and they only did it for 3 months including the nso bc process.

It's good that you're doing it before your k1 so that you will have lots of time..

We just had our interview early so that i will just have to take care of baby's crba.

Goodluck!

Forms are:

DS-3053 (Statement of Consent)

DS-2029 (Application form for Consular Report of Birth Abroad)

DS-11 (Application form for U.S.passport)

MNL/PPT-15 (AFFIDAVIT OF PARENTAGE AND PHYSICAL PRESENCE IN THE U.S.)

The rest are instruction for ur son's passport photo guide pics,checklist,and authorization form kung sino tatanggap ng passport ng baby mo pag wala ka when they deliver it.

As soon na manganak ka,paayos mo agad BC ng baby u,then padala mo sa fiancee mo together nung forms from ACS then he have to sign the back of the BC then send it back to you together with the completed forms and the supporting documents dun sa checklist.Once u get it back specially the BC,pa-register mo na agad sa civil registrar sa city hall nyo para ma-4ward na nila agad sa NSO.Yung BC ng anak ko,pina-attorney pa ng registered midwife na nagpa-anak sa akin,sya lahat nag-ayos pati pagpapa-registered nung pinadala ng fiancee ko after nya mapirmahan.Kc yung iba ko friend,pinahirapan sila.

Eto nga pala ACS-FedEx telephone number na tatawagan mo to order the forms for ur son.

02-879-4747 Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm.

Good luck and I pray for you na di ka mahirapan sa panganganak mo.

Later....

N-400 Naturalization

03/22/2011 - sent I-751 package to USCIS Vermont via USPS Priority+Certified mail with Return receipt

Hello guys!

Thank you!

Goodluck!

Forms are:

The rest are instruction for ur son's passport photo guide pics,checklist,and authorization form kung sino tatanggap ng passport ng baby mo pag wala ka when they deliver it.

As soon na manganak ka,paayos mo agad BC ng baby u,then padala mo sa fiancee mo together nung forms from ACS then he have to sign the back of the BC then send it back to you together with the completed forms and the supporting documents dun sa checklist.Once u get it back specially the BC,pa-register mo na agad sa civil registrar sa city hall nyo para ma-4ward na nila agad sa NSO.Yung BC ng anak ko,pina-attorney pa ng registered midwife na nagpa-anak sa akin,sya lahat nag-ayos pati pagpapa-registered nung pinadala ng fiancee ko after nya mapirmahan.Kc yung iba ko friend,pinahirapan sila.

Eto nga pala ACS-FedEx telephone number na tatawagan mo to order the forms for ur son.

Later....

Oooppss....My bad,i put son.Idk yet if ur baby is a boy or girl.

N-400 Naturalization

Timeline
Hello guys!

Thank you!

Goodluck!

Forms are:

Later....

Oooppss....My bad,i put son.Idk yet if ur baby is a boy or girl.

Thanks bluemist..

it's a boy!!!

i really appreciate it..my fiance will be here during my delivery so there will be no prob in signing the back part of the bc..

thanks a lot..

goodluck also..godbless

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.