laurarajesh

got 221g ,need help

1 post in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

hello friends

journey not end. the bad thing is i told true but consuler forceing me to tell true. lolllllll. he even not check any docments. photos.

i got 221 g

they asked few questions

1) How did you meet? i told we meet on line

he asked name of website. i told we talk on massenger. he told why i use massenger. i told i have other friends.

he told why he and she mgs u on massenger if we dont know each other.

any seniour VJ have this kind of answers.

2) why her income is less? why she work less hours?

i told she was sick so she work less hour. he asked me more about her problams.

why she work less hours?

3) they asked why my wife not came in my marriage.

i told her mom and dad dont have passport and they sick that time. but he not happy.

problam is wt ever i told him it was true

wt i will answer next time i did not unserstand.

221G

in secend part interview

they asked more dockments

1) Additional prroof of relationship, includind but not limited to:itemzed phone bills, Emails, Postmarked letters or card

2)list of 20 marriage ceremony guests, their relationship to you, thir adresses and phone numbers. please do not include immediate relatives.

3)list of vendors and contact information from your marriage ceremony. Also submit catering bills anb bill from hall, ect

4)Photographs of you and the petitionar before , during and after marriage

5)Notarized passport copies showing petitioner"s travel to india.

6) Family trees from the beneficiary and petitioner back to there paternal and maternal grandparents. pls incluse all aunts, uncles. and cousins and their contact details.

Request from ALL VJ friends pls help me

in first part interview

cousuler asked me wife tax papers

and he told my co sponser dont have enough

co sponser 2005 tax is 14100usd

2006 tax is 13900usd

2007 tax is 17044usd

she is three house hold but her saveings and bonds are to much

but her anual income is 29,459 ,( 4 house hold including me) is it enough. or they will count my wife also as house hold

and her saveing is and her stock and real state 54,22,192 usd

pls advise if this income is enough why consular ask me to get another cosposer

or he just look tax returns

but ask him to send me for secend round interview

and i got 221g

i deply requesting all vj friends to advise on this step by step

and also tell how much time they take to fix interview after submit all papers.

laurarajesh

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.