Loterly_Richard

VISA FINALLY PRINTED TODAY, LAST FRIDAY IT WAS JUST APPROVED FOR PRINTING

28 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
update..

230pm i got off the fon with lorraine. i know some caught her in a bad mood. when its my turn to call her, i didnt feel intimidated but instead i prayed first and ask God to bless lorraine with good mood.

this is how the conversation went... good afternoon ma'am grace.. she said this is not grace (though im sure lorraine is the one on the fon).. i said oh im sorry let me rewind (to cheer her up) good afternoon ma'am lorraine, my case number is MNL 2008******** and my name is Loterly ****. ma'am grace's last friday's update to me was my visa has been approved for printing and she asked me to call today to know if it had been printed and sent to delbros for delivery. would u be kind enough ma'am lorraine to give me a better update today? (i didnt give her the chance to talk :D) she said, well miss loterly*** yes your visa has already been printed today and as of now we are preparing the packet as of now and send it to delbros for delivery since you were not approved for a visa pick up. it will take 1-2 days to prepare everything to include on your packet. just wait for delbros to text you in few days for delivery infos.. then i said " oh that is the greatest update i heard ma'am lorraine, thank you so much.. she said youre welcome.. i said "ma'am lorraine will i make you upset if i call again tomorrow for a follow up? she said you may call but just the same you wont get infos from us abt your delivery date, you have to wait for a text from delbros. i said, ok i understand ma'am lorraine and thank you for taking time to give me an update. have a great day ma'am goodbye, and she said "you too bye"

thats it friends, maybe you can try that script too.. just continue to talk nicely coz it really pays well. pray first, i guarantee your prayers can change her mood. :) if she doesnt like giving infos, then instead we give her the infos... dont let anyone initimidate you even if theyre kinda not so nice, but hey cheer up, we r not after with their moods (lets be considerate coz there are thousands of papers everyday for them to process, they get tired too :D), we just want to know abt our visa status right?? stay focus. dont get depressed, we can call again tomorrow even if she said next week. let noone stop you from making that calls, follow up pls so u are not clueless..

by the way, they send visa packet to delbros every 430pm :) im gonna call delbros 4:55pm, nothing important but just to see how fast it can get to delbros from usem. hehehe

keep the faith-loterly

wow lhot,

thats really great of you,Guess the Lord's favor is on you because you LOVE and FEAR HIM.

And thanks for the comfort LHot, im not upset nor grumpy anymore because i know now when lorraine is on the phone usually she dont left up spirit she have no good news for us.But i have my mind set that its okey.

SO if your's are already printed then MINE too..hahahha i told you

Thanks again your a dear and special girl.God bless you and all of us who are waiting and praying.

JOY

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
:dance: :dance: congrats :dance: :dance:

09/28/08-green card received

1-751

07/02/10-mailed it 2day

07/06/10-they received my application forms

07/13/10-received notice receipt(gc extended for one year)

07/28/10-received biometric appointment

09/23/10 GC approved!!!

9/26/20 Gota pproval notice

10/01/10 GC receivedd

event.png

I never knew how much love my heart could hold until my son called me "MOMMY."

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Congratulations!!!! :star:

thank you so much desh

You go girl ! :thumbs::thumbs:

thanks zen and den mwahssssssss

update..

230pm i got off the fon with lorraine. i know some caught her in a bad mood. when its my turn to call her, i didnt feel intimidated but instead i prayed first and ask God to bless lorraine with good mood.

this is how the conversation went... good afternoon ma'am grace.. she said this is not grace (though im sure lorraine is the one on the fon).. i said oh im sorry let me rewind (to cheer her up) good afternoon ma'am lorraine, my case number is MNL 2008******** and my name is Loterly ****. ma'am grace's last friday's update to me was my visa has been approved for printing and she asked me to call today to know if it had been printed and sent to delbros for delivery. would u be kind enough ma'am lorraine to give me a better update today? (i didnt give her the chance to talk :D) she said, well miss loterly*** yes your visa has already been printed today and as of now we are preparing the packet as of now and send it to delbros for delivery since you were not approved for a visa pick up. it will take 1-2 days to prepare everything to include on your packet. just wait for delbros to text you in few days for delivery infos.. then i said " oh that is the greatest update i heard ma'am lorraine, thank you so much.. she said youre welcome.. i said "ma'am lorraine will i make you upset if i call again tomorrow for a follow up? she said you may call but just the same you wont get infos from us abt your delivery date, you have to wait for a text from delbros. i said, ok i understand ma'am lorraine and thank you for taking time to give me an update. have a great day ma'am goodbye, and she said "you too bye"

thats it friends, maybe you can try that script too.. just continue to talk nicely coz it really pays well. pray first, i guarantee your prayers can change her mood. :) if she doesnt like giving infos, then instead we give her the infos... dont let anyone initimidate you even if theyre kinda not so nice, but hey cheer up, we r not after with their moods (lets be considerate coz there are thousands of papers everyday for them to process, they get tired too :D), we just want to know abt our visa status right?? stay focus. dont get depressed, we can call again tomorrow even if she said next week. let noone stop you from making that calls, follow up pls so u are not clueless..

by the way, they send visa packet to delbros every 430pm :) im gonna call delbros 4:55pm, nothing important but just to see how fast it can get to delbros from usem. hehehe

keep the faith-loterly

CONGRATULTIONS, Lot. To God alone be the glory!!!

thanks my good friend. yes to HIM alone. mwahsssssssssssss

1_280971304l.jpg

1_962753823l.jpg1_759630180l.jpg

1_812926551l.jpg

05-24-08 - POE JFK

06-10-08 - applied SSN (06-16-08 - received SSN card with maiden name)

06-21-08 - wedding day

06-24-08 - applied for SSN change of last name ( 07-02-08 - received SSN card with married name)

08-07-08 - AOS packet sent thru Fedex

08-08-08 - AOS packet received by USCIS

08-14-08 - NOA 1 date for AOS, EAD and AP

08-25-08 - Biometrics schedule received

09-05-08 - BIOMETRICS APPOINTMENT

09-08-08 - TOUCHED (I-485 and EAD)

09-17-08 - I-485 transferred to California Service Center

09-19-08 - I-485 TOUCHED (received mail same day about the transfer too)

10-03/06/07-08 - I-485 TOUCHED

10-21-08 - I-131 AP APPROVED

10-22-08 - I-765 EAD CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED

10-27-08 - RECEIVED AP in mail and I-765 touched again online

10-29-08 - Notice of Approval for I-765 was sent out today

10-30-08 - Notice of Approval for I-765 touched again then RECEIVED THE EAD CARD the same day

Timeline
Congrats Lot!

I just woke up and logged in and see your post. I am quite happy for you. I know you was talking with Zandy on the phone when I signed off.. So.. it must have arrived after I went to bed.

ttyl

Michael

thanks big mickey.

i got the info 2 hours after you logged out, but zandy and i continued our caht..

znady is next.

hold on tighter mike

1_280971304l.jpg

1_812926551l.jpg

05-24-08 - POE JFK

06-21-08 - wedding day

06-24-08 - applied for SSN change of last name ( 07-02-08 - received SSN card with married name)

10-30-08 - Notice of Approval for I-765 touched again then RECEIVED THE EAD CARD the same day

nag impaki ka na ba? :thumbs:

so happy for you!!! guess you're both excited to be with each other! kilig to the bones... happy trip ha! God bless!!!

to edit: add the word with lol

Edited by RonMay

Citizenship N-400

4/15/2010- sent my N-400 via fedex overnight

4/16/2010- signed and delivered

4/29/2010- check cleared

Timeline
update..

keep the faith-loterly

wow lhot,

thats really great of you,Guess the Lord's favor is on you because you LOVE and FEAR HIM.

And thanks for the comfort LHot, im not upset nor grumpy anymore because i know now when lorraine is on the phone usually she dont left up spirit she have no good news for us.But i have my mind set that its okey.

SO if your's are already printed then MINE too..hahahha i told you

Thanks again your a dear and special girl.God bless you and all of us who are waiting and praying.

JOY

thanks joe and joy pero ang daya mo ha, youre basing your infos with mine, hmmmm anyway it works that way, its like as if our documents are twin sisters.. hehehehe

God bless you too joy..

:dance: :dance: congrats :dance: :dance:

thanks baby cris.. mwahsssssss

1_280971304l.jpg

1_812926551l.jpg

05-24-08 - POE JFK

06-21-08 - wedding day

Timeline

so happy for you!!! guess you're both excited to be with each other! kilig to the bones... happy trip ha! God bless!!!

thanks ronmay and youre one of those vjers who backed me up when i was still a newbie here. i may not be able to repay your kindness so let me just say God bless you more.. thanks again

yes ive packed my things already but i aint leaving yet till may 23, i havent started with my gown yet hehehehe. i cant leave without my wedding gown :D

1_280971304l.jpg

1_812926551l.jpg

05-24-08 - POE JFK

06-21-08 - wedding day

thanks ronmay and youre one of those vjers who backed me up when i was still a newbie here. i may not be able to repay your kindness so let me just say God bless you more.. thanks again

yes ive packed my things already but i aint leaving yet till may 23, i havent started with my gown yet hehehehe. i cant leave without my wedding gown :D

Don't depart without it!! :) Just want to share though this funny story about my wedding gown before I left for US.

I had one large, one medium luggages for check in and a box containing my wedding gown, shoes, tiara , veil and my xray film and medium handbag for my carry on.

We were all in the car on our way to the airport ( Dipolog to Manila) when my mother commented that something smelled and we suspected that someone stepped on dog or cat poo. It was my sister! So we stopped the car and she got out to wipe her sandals on the pavement. While waiting around I noticed that something was missing and lo and behold , the box containing my wedding gown is not in the car!! So we went back to the house and got it.

I say my wedding gown was saved by dog's poo lol.

So Lot, first on your checlist, your wedding gown. Happy trip my friend!

Removal of Conditions :

August 16, 2010 - Petition received by USCIS Vermont Center

August 20, 2010 - NOA1 received

October 4, 2010 - Biometrics

January 3, 2011 - Permanent 10 yr. Green Card Received.

Timeline

Don't depart without it!! :) Just want to share though this funny story about my wedding gown before I left for US.

I had one large, one medium luggages for check in and a box containing my wedding gown, shoes, tiara , veil and my xray film and medium handbag for my carry on.

We were all in the car on our way to the airport ( Dipolog to Manila) when my mother commented that something smelled and we suspected that someone stepped on dog or cat poo. It was my sister! So we stopped the car and she got out to wipe her sandals on the pavement. While waiting around I noticed that something was missing and lo and behold , the box containing my wedding gown is not in the car!! So we went back to the house and got it.

I say my wedding gown was saved by dog's poo lol.

So Lot, first on your checlist, your wedding gown. Happy trip my friend!

now that is really a funny story myla hehehe if i dont smell dog's poo, ill be reminded if i smell something else... im gonna put my gown inside my luggage, i actually left a big space for that... along with my dozen pairs of shoes hahahha

thanks again myla for everything..

ill see you very soon my dearest friend so i can thank u personally.

mwahsssss

1_280971304l.jpg

1_812926551l.jpg

05-24-08 - POE JFK

06-21-08 - wedding day

update..

keep the faith-loterly

That was so cool! :) I know you'll be getting your visa very soon. Congratulations!! I think I have a phobia with Loraine but I understand her because of the tones of inquiries with them everyday. I admire the patience of Grace even though I haven't seen her personally, I feel she's so patient and never get tired of giving infos :) She talk politely too. Thanks for you help Loterly. I followed all your suggestions and it all worked out.

Thank you so much for being so helpful to me and everyone here :)

K1 TIMELINE:
. 04/16/2007 - Mailed I-129F
. 04/25/2007 - NOA1
. 10/12/2007 - NOA2
. 02/11/2008 - Forwarded to NVC
. 03/13/2008 - Forwarded to Consulate
. 04/22/2008 - Interview at US Embassy
. 05/06/2008 - Visa Approved (After 2 weeks of Doc. Verification)
. 05/08/2008 - Visa in Hand!

AOS TIMELINE:
. 08/26/2008 - Applied AOS via UPS
. 09/02/2008 - Case shown online as "received and pending"
. 09/03/2008 - Check Cashed!
. 09/08 /2008 - Received NOA'S for AOS and EAD (Notices Dated: 9/02/2008)
. 09/11/2008 - Received Notice for Biometrics Appointment (Notice Dated: 9/04/2008)
. 10/01/2008 - Biometrics Appointment
. 11/17/2008 - EAD Approval Sent; EAD Card Received
. 02/23/2009 - Received Letter for Interview
. 04/02/2009 - AOS Interview and Approved!
. 04/13/2009 - Greencard in Hand! (Thanks God!)

REMOVE CONDITIONS ON RESIDENCE:
. 12/29/2010 - Mailed I-751 to VT Service Center
. 12/31/2010 - Received and Signed for by D Renaud
. 01/06/2011 - Check Cashed!

. 01/08/2011 - Received NOA (Receipt dated 01/03/2011)
. 02/03/2011 - Biometrics Appointment Notice (Receipt dated 01/10/2011)
. 06/16/2001 - Received Approval Notice in the mail (Receipt dated 06/13/2011)
. 06/18/2011 - Greencard in Hand!

CITIZENSHIP TIMELINE:

. 04/08/2014 - Mailed N-400 to Lewisville, TX

. 04/10/2014 - Received and Signed by Edwards

. 04/15/2014 - Check Cashed

. 04/21/2014 - Received NOA (Notice Dated 04/14/2014)

. 05/12/2014 - Biometrics Appointment (Notice Dated 04/21/2014)

. 08/06/2014 - Interview Appointment (Notice Dated 06/30/2014)

. 09/05/2014 - Oath Taking (Notice Dated 08/18/2014)

.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Maiwan na ang lahat huwag lang ang wedding gown ni Lot! :lol: At saka yung...yung....yuuuunnn ooohhh :rofl:

have a safe trip! I seem to be carried with your excitement. waaaa, inggit ako.

Edited by AllRightsReserved

Our Medical Experience

K1/K2 Interview Experience

glitterfy-flpbk9170423469534.gif

AOS/EAD/AP

09/11/09 *** Mailed to Chicago Lockbox

09/12/09 *** Received/signed by R.Mercado

09/17/09 *** NOA1 (AOS/EAD/AP)

09/21/09 *** NOA1 Hardcopy received (AOS/EAD/AP)

09/24/09 *** Biometrics Appointment Letter Rcvd 10/19, 11am

09/29/09 *** Appt. to correct typographic name error (referred for biometrics..done)

10/06/09 *** RFE: Form 1040 of recent tax yr

10/20/09 *** Processing resumed

10/21/09 *** Touched (AOS/EAD/AP)

10/22/09 *** Touched (AOS/EAD/AP)

10/27/09 *** Transferred to CSC (AOS)

10/28/09 *** Touched(AOS)

10/29/09 *** Notices sent: EAD card production, AP approved

10/30/09 *** Touched (EAD/AP)

11/02/09 *** Touched (AOS: processing resumes at CSC)

11/02/09 *** Touched (AP)

11/03/09 *** Touched (AP)

11/04/09 *** AP approval letter received

11/03/09 *** Card production (EAD)

11/04/09 *** Touched (AOS)

11/05/09 *** Touched (EAD)

11/06/09 *** Touched (AOS)

11/07/09 *** EAD Card received

12/07/09 *** Welcome Notice mailed

12/08/09 *** Card production (AOS)

12/10/09 *** Approval notice mailed

12/12/09 *** GREEN CARD received

Timeline
update..

keep the faith-loterly

That was so cool! :) I know you'll be getting your visa very soon. Congratulations!! I think I have a phobia with Loraine but I understand her because of the tones of inquiries with them everyday. I admire the patience of Grace even though I haven't seen her personally, I feel she's so patient and never get tired of giving infos :) She talk politely too. Thanks for you help Loterly. I followed all your suggestions and it all worked out.

Thank you so much for being so helpful to me and everyone here :)

thanks madelyne.. anytime :thumbs:

the secrets of our success are PRAY, BELIEVE, CLAIM with patience, perseverance and FOLLOW-UPS hehehehe

mwahsssss

Maiwan na ang lahat huwag lang ang wedding gown ni Lot! :lol: At saka yung...yung....yuuuunnn ooohhh :rofl:

have a safe trip! I seem to be carried with your excitement. waaaa, inggit ako.

yung?? yuuuunggggg?? hmmmmmm ahh alam ko na yung wedding shoes!!!! :thumbs:

1_280971304l.jpg

1_812926551l.jpg

05-24-08 - POE JFK

06-21-08 - wedding day

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.