STL_HCMC

Received 2ND Packet 3 From HCMC Consulate

1 post in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I'm sitting in the office right now and one of my team members just came up to give me an envelope mailed from the US Consulate in HCMC. It is a second packet 3 mailed to us, even though my fiancee turned in the packet 3 documents yesterday at the consulate.

I'm wondering if this was sent in regards to the initial email I sent to them in early April regarding an address change to my office address in HCMC. I called to confirm they received the updated address, but at the time the woman on the information line told me the computer system was down (which she said happens quite often) and she wasn't able to search for my email. Perhaps she never marked my email as 'taken care of' and then it wasn't until recently (the letter in the 2nd packet 3 is dated April 28th) they finally worked their way to my email and found my request to update the address, and then mailed an additional packet 3.

One thing to note, this second packet 3 contained a slip notifying that the medical fee has been increased, effective March 1, 2006 to $75.00 for applications 15 yrs and older and $50.00 for applicants younger than 15.

Has anyone else experienced receiving to packet 3's? I'll wait a couple weeks and then call to confirm that the packet 3 documents were received and processed OK.

STL_HCMC

K1 Timeline

12/27/2005...I-129F Sent (Nebraska Service Center)

07/19/2006...Visa Approved

AOS Timeline

01/23/2007...AOS Sent

03/08/2007...AOS Approved

Removing Conditions

01/12/2009...I-751 Sent

06/10/2009...I-751 Approved

Naturalization

03/27/2010...N-400 Sent

11/21/2011...Approval

12/09/2011...Oath Ceremony

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.