Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

imp question

1 post in this topic

Recommended Posts

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Israel


Regarding the police reports.. I need to have police report from all the countries that I have been or only from my home country.

As regarding me I have been to many nations of the world and its almost difficult to get police records from all the country that I have been. But its not the problem to get police records from my home country.

According to my understanding if some one stays in other country regularly for 6 months and in that case he/she need to have police report from that country. But if some one has break and have not stayed regularly in other countries for 6 months but in total he has stayed for 6 months.. so in that case do police record need from that country too.???

and while getting the police records do I need to travel to that country or the embassy of that particular country will issue that ?????

does any one has clear idea regarding this???? you can help me with it

thank you

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...