Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Same house, but different address

2 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

I have been living in the same house since 2001. However, in December they changed the street names around here. So I technically have a new address, but it is still the same house in the same location.

1. Do I just use this new address and say I've lived here since 2001?

2. List them as seperate addresses saying I've lived at address A from 2001-Dec 2007 and address B from Dec 2007-Present?

3. Only list the new address but indicate (on the next line or seperate sheet?) that it is the same house and location as the old address?

I'm filing the forms involving a K-1 visa. My passport which I got a few months before this address change has my old address. Is it urgent to change this before filing the K-1 forms?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...