Stephen1

Document verification

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

On april 22 me and my fiance passed our interview. They didnt yet get our recipt for the document verification yet. We are waiting for that right now. we paid it on april 2 and they are still waiting for it. Does anyone know who we contact to find out a status report. We are both in the philippines now but I leave on May 1 and am hoping we can get this straightened out by then if possible.

Timeline

where did you pay the Doc. Verification? If you pay it in the Metrobank you should got the receipt after you pay.. and then you give it after your interview.

September 04,07 = sent I-129F

October 10,07 = received acceptant notice

January 28,08 = received approval notice

Feberuary 12,08 = received case #

February 25,08 = appointment online

March 7,08 = Received packet 4

March 28,08 =appointment in St. Luke (medical )

(PASSED)...Glory to GOD

April 4,08 = appointment in US embassy (interview)

(PASSED)...Thank you LORD

May 19,08 =Visa on Hand

May 24,08 = flight to Colorado USA ,POE (LAX)

Aug. 16,08 = Garden Wedding (GLORY TO GOD)

Sept. 2, 08=Applied AOS

Sept. 10,08= received Biometric appointment

Oct. 2, 08= Biometric

"LiFe cAn gIvE uS a hUndRed rEasOnS tO :-( CRY!

bUt JESUS cAn gIvE LiFe a tHouSanD rEasOns tO :-) sMiLe!"

Timeline

we did get the reciept and showed it at athe interview but its not done proccessing at the nso. I am wondering if there is a number for the nso or delbros to call for the status of the verification?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
On april 22 me and my fiance passed our interview. They didnt yet get our recipt for the document verification yet. We are waiting for that right now. we paid it on april 2 and they are still waiting for it. Does anyone know who we contact to find out a status report. We are both in the philippines now but I leave on May 1 and am hoping we can get this straightened out by then if possible.

call robbie at delbros 3392761 loc 104, ask him to when did usem send the request of your documents to be verified to nso. he has to give u a monday date. do that first then let me know what robbie said. then we'll find out your next step.

-loterly

1_280971304l.jpg

1_962753823l.jpg1_759630180l.jpg

1_812926551l.jpg

05-24-08 - POE JFK

06-10-08 - applied SSN (06-16-08 - received SSN card with maiden name)

06-21-08 - wedding day

06-24-08 - applied for SSN change of last name ( 07-02-08 - received SSN card with married name)

08-07-08 - AOS packet sent thru Fedex

08-08-08 - AOS packet received by USCIS

08-14-08 - NOA 1 date for AOS, EAD and AP

08-25-08 - Biometrics schedule received

09-05-08 - BIOMETRICS APPOINTMENT

09-08-08 - TOUCHED (I-485 and EAD)

09-17-08 - I-485 transferred to California Service Center

09-19-08 - I-485 TOUCHED (received mail same day about the transfer too)

10-03/06/07-08 - I-485 TOUCHED

10-21-08 - I-131 AP APPROVED

10-22-08 - I-765 EAD CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED

10-27-08 - RECEIVED AP in mail and I-765 touched again online

10-29-08 - Notice of Approval for I-765 was sent out today

10-30-08 - Notice of Approval for I-765 touched again then RECEIVED THE EAD CARD the same day

Timeline

call robbie at delbros 3392761 loc 104, ask him to when did usem send the request of your documents to be verified to nso. he has to give u a monday date. do that first then let me know what robbie said. then we'll find out your next step.

-loterly

Hi! I paid Delbros docs verification fee on March 31st. I called them and said request forwarded on April 14th (monday). My interview will be on the 29th. Do you think my docs have been verified by that time? I'm just worried. :blush:

AOS Journey

July 26, 2008 ------------ Sent AOS Packet to Chicago

July 31, 2008 ------------ Received NOA1 for EAD, AP and AOS

August 23, 2008 --------- Biometrics appointment done

September 5, 2008 ------ No touches or updates through email yet. Case not visible online.

September 23, 2008 ----- No touches or email notifications still. Case not visible online.

September 30, 2008 ------Scheduled for an InfoPass appointment on October 3rd as advised by USCIS.

October 1, 2008 ----------- EAD card production ordered and AP approval notice sent. Case finally visible online.

October 2, 2008 ----------- Cancelled InfoPass appointment on October 3rd.

October 6, 2008 ----------- AP document received in the mail.

October 7, 2008 ----------- EAD card production ordered again??!!

October 10, 2008 ---------- EAD card received in the mail.

October 20, 2008 ---------- Received mail for GC interview. Yikes!

Timeline

-loterly

Hi! I paid Delbros docs verification fee on March 31st. I called them and said request forwarded on April 14th (monday). My interview will be on the 29th. Do you think my docs have been verified by that time? I'm just worried. :blush:

well let me be the first to congratulate u now peypey, coz u have a great possiblity that YOU WONT BE PUT ON AR. coz nso has 2 weeks to verify your docs before your interview. so start taking away the worry out of your heart, coz worrying is an intrusion's of God's providence. worrying means u have doubt. doubting means not trusting. now that u have the possibility not to be under AR but it doesnt mean u will not pray about it anymore, ask God to bless those people at nso who are assigned to your documents.keep the faith and trust God with ALL your heart that nothing will be impossible. God is so good that He can never be late, He has His own perfect timing and timetable for us.

keep the faith-loterly

1_280971304l.jpg

1_812926551l.jpg

05-24-08 - POE JFK

06-21-08 - wedding day

06-24-08 - applied for SSN change of last name ( 07-02-08 - received SSN card with married name)

10-30-08 - Notice of Approval for I-765 touched again then RECEIVED THE EAD CARD the same day

Timeline

-loterly

well let me be the first to congratulate u now peypey, coz u have a great possiblity that YOU WONT BE PUT ON AR. coz nso has 2 weeks to verify your docs before your interview. so start taking away the worry out of your heart, coz worrying is an intrusion's of God's providence. worrying means u have doubt. doubting means not trusting. now that u have the possibility not to be under AR but it doesnt mean u will not pray about it anymore, ask God to bless those people at nso who are assigned to your documents.keep the faith and trust God with ALL your heart that nothing will be impossible. God is so good that He can never be late, He has His own perfect timing and timetable for us.

keep the faith-loterly

Oh thank you so much for the great encouragement! You become and attract what you think about most. Think Pink slip! Thank you so much and God bless!

Peypey

AOS Journey

July 26, 2008 ------------ Sent AOS Packet to Chicago

July 31, 2008 ------------ Received NOA1 for EAD, AP and AOS

August 23, 2008 --------- Biometrics appointment done

September 5, 2008 ------ No touches or updates through email yet. Case not visible online.

September 23, 2008 ----- No touches or email notifications still. Case not visible online.

September 30, 2008 ------Scheduled for an InfoPass appointment on October 3rd as advised by USCIS.

October 1, 2008 ----------- EAD card production ordered and AP approval notice sent. Case finally visible online.

October 2, 2008 ----------- Cancelled InfoPass appointment on October 3rd.

October 6, 2008 ----------- AP document received in the mail.

October 7, 2008 ----------- EAD card production ordered again??!!

October 10, 2008 ---------- EAD card received in the mail.

October 20, 2008 ---------- Received mail for GC interview. Yikes!

Timeline

-loterly

keep the faith-loterly

Oh thank you so much for the great encouragement! You become and attract what you think about most. Think Pink slip! Thank you so much and God bless!

Peypey

youre welcome. keep that spirit!! yeah pink slip pink slip! Godbless you more!

1_280971304l.jpg

1_812926551l.jpg

05-24-08 - POE JFK

06-21-08 - wedding day

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.