flavaofsummer

new timings for April 2008

3 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

i checked two months b4 it was july 2007 then the next month it was june 30th 2007 now this month 4 april is may 2007 why is it going backwards what does this mean? do the dates at the local offices really count? many people have already became citizens although the dates were way behind..can anyone explain this to me? looks like its going to take 4ever to get an interview?????? i filed in november 2007

i checked two months b4 it was july 2007 then the next month it was june 30th 2007 now this month 4 april is may 2007 why is it going backwards what does this mean? do the dates at the local offices really count? many people have already became citizens although the dates were way behind..can anyone explain this to me? looks like its going to take 4ever to get an interview?????? i filed in november 2007

If you're looking for definite answers and any rhyme or reason to the actions or reports coming out of USCIS, you're going to be very disappointed. Every case is different, and your timeline will be different than anyone else's. All you can do is fill out the paperwork to the best of your ability, send in all the required evidence, and wait your turn.

--------------------

Naturalization Timeline

28 JUL 2007 - Sent N-400 and supporting documentation

20 AUG 2007 - Bank Website indicates check has been cashed

15 NOV 2007 - Received NOA

28 NOV 2007 - Received Biometrics Appointment letter

18 DEC 2007 - Biometrics Appointment

14 MAR 2008 - Received Interview Appointment letter

05 APR 2008 - Interview (Baltimore) SUCCESS!!

14 APR 2008 - Citizenship Oath

17 APR 2008 - Applied for US Passport

03 May 2008 - US Passport Received!!!

**Any comments or advice given by me is based on the circumstances of my specific case, and does not infer an in-depth knowledge of immigration law.**

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.