ScottNelyn

St. Lukes Medical Exam Results

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

My fiance took her medical exam at st. lukes last week. We would like to find out the results. Does anyone know of a phone number to call st. lukes to find out the results of her medical exam? Thanks!

March 31, 2207 Met online

Fell in Love March 31, 2007

May 5, 2007 We become gf and bf

August 14, 2007 Met in Person at Ninoy Airport

September 5, 2007 Our Engagement

October 02, 2007 I miss him again he comeback to US

October 19, 2007 Filed K-1 Petition

October 24, 2007 We received NOA1

November 05, 2007 First touch

February 14, 2008 We received our NOA2 by email APPROVED

February 16, 2008 First touch after NOA2

February 19, 2008 Received NOA2 hard copy

February 21, 2008 Received NVC letter

March 24, 2008 Received appointment email for interview

No final date for medical i want early medical

May 22, 2008 is my interview at the embassy

June 12, 2008 visa on hand yeheeeeey

July 10, 2008 I'm in US

Timeline
My fiance took her medical exam at st. lukes last week. We would like to find out the results. Does anyone know of a phone number to call st. lukes to find out the results of her medical exam? Thanks!

Hi, if your fiancee got her x-ray result and the vaccination documentation worksheet paper it means she passed the medical exam. St. Luke's will forward the result to US Embassy along with her passport. All you need to do is wait for the interview and you're good to go :)

Good luck and God bless.

Curt and Joyce

Timeline

Congrats! If they didn't reschedule her to return on other days, that means she passed the exam. You'll be together very soon :D

Edited by fitzee21

rnb.jpg

If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer. - Matthew 21:22

The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me. - Hebrews 13:6

I will fear no evil - Psalm 23:4

Timeline

Congrats both of you Guys.... God Bless on her Interview...have a Blessed day..

September 04,07 = sent I-129F

October 10,07 = received acceptant notice

January 28,08 = received approval notice

Feberuary 12,08 = received case #

February 25,08 = appointment online

March 7,08 = Received packet 4

March 28,08 =appointment in St. Luke (medical )

(PASSED)...Glory to GOD

April 4,08 = appointment in US embassy (interview)

(PASSED)...Thank you LORD

May 19,08 =Visa on Hand

May 24,08 = flight to Colorado USA ,POE (LAX)

Aug. 16,08 = Garden Wedding (GLORY TO GOD)

Sept. 2, 08=Applied AOS

Sept. 10,08= received Biometric appointment

Oct. 2, 08= Biometric

"LiFe cAn gIvE uS a hUndRed rEasOnS tO :-( CRY!

bUt JESUS cAn gIvE LiFe a tHouSanD rEasOns tO :-) sMiLe!"

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

hello me and your fiance met at st Luke's we have to undergo psych test and we keep on laughing. She's trying to convince the guy giving the receipt that she's not crazy. i'm going for interview on the 23 of April. you can get the results its all done. hahaha regard to your crazy cool fiance.

jenn

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

hey Scottnelyn,

Your fiance is Nelyn right? I met her at st. Lukes last April 18, shes so funny we are talking like we've met each other a long time

she gave me her number. the psyche test result is all done tell her to get it. I'm going there tomorrow to finish my vaccine. ciao!

jenn

Timeline

My fiance Carol was at St. Lukes last week also on Wednesday and Thursday. You might have met her?

She passed her medical also :dance::dance::dance:

hey Scottnelyn,

Your fiance is Nelyn right? I met her at st. Lukes last April 18, shes so funny we are talking like we've met each other a long time

she gave me her number. the psyche test result is all done tell her to get it. I'm going there tomorrow to finish my vaccine. ciao!

jenn

K-1 Visa

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Manilla, Philipines

I-129F Sent : 2007-12-04

I-129F NOA1 : 2007-12-06

I-129F NOA2 : 2008-03-11

NVC Left : 2008-03-26

Consulate Received : 2008-04-01

Packet 4 Received : 2008-04-11

Interview Date : 2008-06-18 Submit Review

Visa Received : 2008-06-28

US Entry : 2008-07-16

Marriage : 2008-08-21

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.