Vi3n

Help guys...Kidney Problem!

12 posts in this topic

Hello guys, I'm going to have my medical exam next month... my question is, do you think if they find out that I have this kidney problem, I'll fail in my medical exam?

Thank You!

*JF*

"Love is patient; love is kind

and envies no one.

Love is never boastful, nor conceited, nor rude;

never selfish, not quick to take offense.

There is nothing love cannot face;

there is no limit to its faith,

its hope, and endurance.

In a word, there are three things

that last forever: faith, hope, and love;

but the greatest of them all is love."

~Bible~

Thank You oh my GOD for everything!

http://www.enausense.blogspot.com

Hello guys, I'm going to have my medical exam next month... my question is, do you think if they find out that I have this kidney problem, I'll fail in my medical exam?

Thank You!

*JF*

Kidney problem is not a communicable disease so I don't think it's going to be a problem. :thumbs:

--Mae

N-400 NATURALIZATION

04/04/2011 - Mailed N-400 to AZ Lockbox

04/06/2011 - Received

04/07/2011 - NOA

04/07/2011 - Check cashed

04/14/2011 - Biometrics appointment in the mail

04/21/2011 - Early Biometrics (was scheduled on May 4, 2011)

05/09/2011 - Case Status Notification - In line for interview and testing

05/10/2011 - Case Status Notification - Interview scheduled

05/14/2011 - Interview Appointment Letter in the mail

06/21/2011 - Interview Appointment Date

06/29/2011 - Case Status Notification - Placed in the oath scheduling que

08/16/2011 - Case Status Notification - Oath ceremony scheduled

09/15/2011 - Oath Taking - good riddance!

09/23/2011 - Applied for Passport

10/08/2011 - Passport in the mail

10/17/2011 - Certificate of Naturalization in the mail -- OFFICIALLY DONE!

"Love is a noble act of self-giving, offering trust, faith, and loyalty.

The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you are;

you end up being complete with your loved ones."

Thank You!

*JF*

Kidney problem is not a communicable disease so I don't think it's going to be a problem. :thumbs:

--Mae

i do think so too as what mae has said it is not viral/communicable or pyschological/mental problem... :thumbs:

Citizenship N-400

4/15/2010- sent my N-400 via fedex overnight

4/16/2010- signed and delivered

4/29/2010- check cleared

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

They are more concern on TB, and Used of drugs.

Dont worry you'll be fine on your medical..

GOODLUCK.

Gretchen

1_948852256l.jpg

Gretchen montage

Davao July 07

our friendster

08/12/08 AOS sent

08/13/08 AOS received

08/15/08 NOA1 received EAD

08/15/08 NOA1 received AOS

08/19/08 Checks cashed

08/23/08 biometrics appt letter

09/09/08 biometrics

10/27/08 EAD approved

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yeah, there won't be any problems with that. They just want to make sure you don't have a spreadable disease such as tuberculosis and they want to make sure that you don't use or haven't used illegal drugs.

You'll be fine :D

rnb.jpg

If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer. - Matthew 21:22

The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me. - Hebrews 13:6

I will fear no evil - Psalm 23:4

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thank You!

*JF*

The medical exclusions deal with communicable diseases as the other posts here say. I'm a little curious about your kidney problems since I had a kidney transplant in February 2001. Do you have some recent blood work showing your creatinine level? I'm sure you already know about being very careful with your diet because of your medical condition. Prior to going on dialysis, I cut protein and sodium intake to as minimum as possible. I wish you all the best on your medical and interview.

K-3 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Manilla, Philipines

Marriage : 2007-05-24

I-130 Sent : 2007-08-28

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-02-15 receipt date

I-130 NOA2: 2008-09-02 Hardcopy

I-129F Sent : 2008-02-29

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-03-03

I-129F RFE(s) : None

RFE Reply(s) : None

I-129F NOA2 : 2008-08-26 (email)

I-129F NOA2: 2008-09-02 Hardcopy

NVC Received :2008-09-04

NVC Left : 2008-09-04

Consulate Received :2008-09-12

Packet 3 Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Medical: 2008-09-23,24

Sputum Test Passed, complete medical: 2008-12-08

Interview Date : 2008-12-22, White Slips, need current marriage index and CENOMAR

Visa Received : 2009-01-19

US Entry : 2009-02-01

I-130 Approval : 2008-08-26

Comments :

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Your I-129f was approved in 179 days from your filing date.

Your I-130 was approved in 364 days from your filing date.

Thank You!

*JF*

The medical exclusions deal with communicable diseases as the other posts here say. I'm a little curious about your kidney problems since I had a kidney transplant in February 2001. Do you have some recent blood work showing your creatinine level? I'm sure you already know about being very careful with your diet because of your medical condition. Prior to going on dialysis, I cut protein and sodium intake to as minimum as possible. I wish you all the best on your medical and interview.

I'm not sure about this, but when I felt pain in my lower abdomen, I went to my doctor and have it checked. I had this urine test and she said, "this is kidney infection, for sure you love junk foods!" So she advised me to quit eating salty foods while on medication... and drink 10 glasses of water. Hm... I'm going to visit her again tomorrow to check me if there's an improvement... hopefully! Please pray for me guys... thank you so much and GOD bless!

*JF*

"Love is patient; love is kind

and envies no one.

Love is never boastful, nor conceited, nor rude;

never selfish, not quick to take offense.

There is nothing love cannot face;

there is no limit to its faith,

its hope, and endurance.

In a word, there are three things

that last forever: faith, hope, and love;

but the greatest of them all is love."

~Bible~

Thank You oh my GOD for everything!

http://www.enausense.blogspot.com

Sounds like it might be painful, but not visa ending. My only other concern would be if it was something more serious that might require prolonged medical care in the USA, the Consul might want some proof that your fiance has the financial capacity and/or medical insurance to care for your medical needs so as not to become a public charge. This doesn't seem that serious, but maybe one of the doctors on this forum can comment.

Scott

Edited by Skeeter211

Removing Conditions on Wife's GC

08/14/09-Mailed Packet to CSC

08/24/09-Packet Received at CSC

08/24/09-Check Cashed

09/16/09-NOA 1 Received (My Error)

09/16/09-Biometrics

10/20/09-Interview PASSED!!!!

10/28/09-Approval Notice Received via US Mail

AOS for Daughter's K-2

07/14/09 - Mailed AOS Packet to Chicago

07/16/09 - Received AOS Packet in Chicago

07/27/09 - NOA1 Received

08/10/09 - Biometrics ---DONE!!!---

09/16/09 - Interview Date AOS Held Pending Outcome of Wife's I-751

10/20/09 - Mir Passes ROC Interview

10/23/09 - Email received-Card Production Ordered!Woohooo!!!

I had a kidney - pancreas transplant in August 2001.

To the OP. Hopefully your infection will be taken care of with prescribed medicines. Besides plenty of water to flush out the kidneys, my transplant center reccomends clear fluids too. Tea is considered a clear fluid and I am limited to one 12 oz can of clear caffeine free soda a day.

Besides the fluids, keeping your protein, salts (as cieloazul suggests), and caffeine reduced will help keep a healthy kidney.

Have a great medical and interview.

Naturalization

3/23/14 - N400 package sent to Phoenix

3/27/14 - N400 package delivered

4/3/14 - NOA1 receipt date

4/4/14 - check cashed

04/29/14 - biometrics date

07/01/14 - interview date

xx/xx/xx - Oath Ceremony

I'm not sure about this, but when I felt pain in my lower abdomen, I went to my doctor and have it checked. I had this urine test and she said, "this is kidney infection, for sure you love junk foods!" So she advised me to quit eating salty foods while on medication... and drink 10 glasses of water. Hm... I'm going to visit her again tomorrow to check me if there's an improvement... hopefully! Please pray for me guys... thank you so much and GOD bless!

*JF*

It sounds like UTI or Urinary Track Infection which is common among women (especially pregnant women) and kids... I've suffered from chronic UTI since i got pregnant with my eldest child 11years ago and it even turned into pyelonephritis for me. Just drink plenty of water, if you have easy access to fresh "buko juice" so much the better. Cut back on junk foods and salty foods and do not hold off urinating very long... if you feel like you want to urinate find a CR right away.

Just like what the others have said, it is not communicable so I don't think it will be a ground for visa denial.

I wish you all the best and may God be with you all the way. (F)

ROC

still waiting for GC replacement

N-400

04/23/2012...... N-400 packet sent to Lewisville, TX via USPS express mail

04/24/2012...... N-400 delivered signed for by J. Arthur; priority date according to NOA1

04/27/2012...... Check cashed

04/30/2012...... Received NOA 1 dated April 26, 2012

06/01/2012...... Received notice for biometrics dated May 29, 2012

06/20/2012...... Biometrics schedule (early bio June 05, 2012)

06/18/2012...... Email notification, N400 placed in line for interview

06/29/2012...... Email notification, N400 scheduled for interview

07/05/2012...... Interview Letter Received

08/07/2012...... Interview (PASSED)

Link to: Full timeline

God is in CONTROL. His time is always better than mine: never too early yet never late, always the perfect time.

*JF*

It sounds like UTI or Urinary Track Infection which is common among women (especially pregnant women) and kids... I've suffered from chronic UTI since i got pregnant with my eldest child 11years ago and it even turned into pyelonephritis for me. Just drink plenty of water, if you have easy access to fresh "buko juice" so much the better. Cut back on junk foods and salty foods and do not hold off urinating very long... if you feel like you want to urinate find a CR right away.

Just like what the others have said, it is not communicable so I don't think it will be a ground for visa denial.

I wish you all the best and may God be with you all the way. (F)

Here in US, drinking cranberry juice is the best way to flush out the infection. I even take cranberry pills to protect me since I am susceptible to UTI because I had it back in the PI.

But then again, kidney infection is not a communicable disease and won't be a reason for visa denial.

--Mae

N-400 NATURALIZATION

04/04/2011 - Mailed N-400 to AZ Lockbox

04/06/2011 - Received

04/07/2011 - NOA

04/07/2011 - Check cashed

04/14/2011 - Biometrics appointment in the mail

04/21/2011 - Early Biometrics (was scheduled on May 4, 2011)

05/09/2011 - Case Status Notification - In line for interview and testing

05/10/2011 - Case Status Notification - Interview scheduled

05/14/2011 - Interview Appointment Letter in the mail

06/21/2011 - Interview Appointment Date

06/29/2011 - Case Status Notification - Placed in the oath scheduling que

08/16/2011 - Case Status Notification - Oath ceremony scheduled

09/15/2011 - Oath Taking - good riddance!

09/23/2011 - Applied for Passport

10/08/2011 - Passport in the mail

10/17/2011 - Certificate of Naturalization in the mail -- OFFICIALLY DONE!

"Love is a noble act of self-giving, offering trust, faith, and loyalty.

The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you are;

you end up being complete with your loved ones."

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

NO PROBLEM . GOOD LUCK

OUR Time Line;

Nov 4, 2004 Met on YM Pool Game Chat room

Dec 30, 2005 Surprized her with our 1st meeting in person

Dec 31, 2005/Jan 1, 2006 Got Engaged

Jan 10, 2006 Had my 56th Birthday party in Philippines

Jan 11, 2006 Left the go come back Home

Mar 20, 2006 Found out Sonia was Pregnant

Oct 7, 2006 Our son was born

Nov 5, 2006 Arrived in the Philippine for a visit

Nov 11, 2006 Had our son Basptized

Nov 19, 2006 Left the Philippines again

July 31, 2007 Mailed inI 129 F was mailed in

Aug 13, 2007 Received

Sep 25, 2007 I 797 Notice of Action Mailed out

Feb 25, 2008 NAO2 has been approve sent to Manila.

Mar. 31, 2008 Made phone call about interview set dates

Apr. 15, 2008 Medical Exam St. Luke (GOOD TO GO!!!!!)

Apr. 24, 2008 Interview(APPROVED AND WAITING VISA)

Jun. 6, 2008 Finally got Visa at about VISA[/size]

Aug. 05, 2008 On a jet plane head for the Philippines to get my family

Aug. 06, , 2008 we are together again

AUGUST 19, 2008 POE Seattle, WA.

NOV. 8, 2008 Wedding

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.