RichelRichel

What's happening with Igor's list?

5 posts in this topic

hi to all,

SOmeone knew what's happening with Igor's list? Seems that it's not moving. Maybe because also of those members who were already approved but didn't update their timelines. Please guys update right away your timelines if you're approved or just being touched eh? Or maybe USCIS were really not giving approvals for this week and when they do it will be a shocked to everyone (I hope so).

posting here is really enjoying...lol :lol:

see yah...God Bless!!!

9609146D057AA80CDF2E2C50BA3CBB48.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
hi to all,

SOmeone knew what's happening with Igor's list? Seems that it's not moving. Maybe because also of those members who were already approved but didn't update their timelines. Please guys update right away your timelines if you're approved or just being touched eh? Or maybe USCIS were really not giving approvals for this week and when they do it will be a shocked to everyone (I hope so).

posting here is really enjoying...lol :lol:

see yah...God Bless!!!

Havent seen more approvals for since last week.

Aww you like posting here and oh! i like replying to your post too ... :dance:

Yep, I noticed you...LOL

Thanks for replying to my post..And you're right, that what's I noticed to with Igor's list so I decided to spit out what's inside of me. And it really sucks because one time you're going up and then later on you will be down again. You get what I mean? I've been checking what number I am on the list who's waiting for the NOA2 and keeps on going down.sigh*

P.S, recent approved were so lucky for getting their NOA2 in just less than a month. WOW! Hope us too.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Yep, I noticed you...LOL

Thanks for replying to my post..And you're right, that what's I noticed to with Igor's list so I decided to spit out what's inside of me. And it really sucks because one time you're going up and then later on you will be down again. You get what I mean? I've been checking what number I am on the list who's waiting for the NOA2 and keeps on going down.sigh*

P.S, recent approved were so lucky for getting their NOA2 in just less than a month. WOW! Hope us too.

Yeah those approvals came from Vermont Filers..CSC is the slowest service center ever!

Im so sick and tired of being so sick and tired of this endless waiting :(

But i believe our time will come and its gonna sooo soooooooooon!

Edited by mayumi_anthony

So do I Mayumi. Really sick and tired of all this waiting but everyday is a day to be hopeful that maybe the USCIS will grant us NOA2. It's even tough for us since we filed later than you. But it's a good sign that you get a lot of touches unlike ours, only precious one touch. Maybe that was the touch when we registered.Sigh*

Let's just pray Mayumi. Everything is right time in God's time. God bless us all.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.