RyaNRiza

Will Finally Complete My Personal Docs for Interview

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Went to NBI last week to renew my clearance. I was totally surprised to get "hit" and was worried it may cause a problem. I found out though that I was not alone in this case when I went to the main office. This morning before I head to work, I called their office and the officer told me that my clearance is ready to pick up :D Tomorrow morning I need to wake up early and appear at the NBI office to get my clearance. I am quite relieved that no problem arose and sooooooooo happy because it is the last important document I need to complete my personal file. Taking one step at a time :D

To God be the glory!!! I always feel the works of God's hands in my journey with Ryan. Just wanting to express the goodness and faithfulness of God in my life.

-Riza :innocent:

My Journey to Motherhood

Our Wedding Pics

Onli In Da Pilipins - Collection of sights and thoughts for my beloved country.

Our Love HIStory

06/26/06: Met at Bigchurch.com

07/14/07: First meeting in person.

12/19/07: Got my surprise gift through snail mail: my engagement ring!

02/11-18/08: Valentine's Week together!

AOS Timeline (I-485, I-765)

04/09/09: Sent packet to Illinois Lockbox

04/20/09: Received Notice of Action

04/27/09: Received Biometrics Appointment

05/09/09: Biometrics Appointment

06/01/09: Received EAD Card

08/18/09: Interview (postponed due to baby's delivery)

12/16/09: Interview - Approved!

2_613061495l.jpg

In her eyes I see the reflection of what love is all about.

"Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken."

Ecclesiastes 4:12

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I can really feel with you.. I was "hit" too, couldnt help but was so worried and I had to wait 2 weeks before I could know that everything´s fine. Thanks be to God! I´m so relieved and happy as I was able to get my NBI clearance... I´m just so grateful to God for his unending kindness.And yes, I´m with you in expressing his goodness and faithfulness!!!

By the way, what´s written on your NBI? is it " NO DEROGATORY RECORD" too?

Well, good luck on your interview. I see you are getting there. Keep the faith stronger, it sure helps. And just think about your goal and why you're doing all these things. I'm sure you will be motivated. You're almost at the last leg of K1 journey... congrats!

Godspeed!

--Mae

N-400 NATURALIZATION

04/04/2011 - Mailed N-400 to AZ Lockbox

04/06/2011 - Received

04/07/2011 - NOA

04/07/2011 - Check cashed

04/14/2011 - Biometrics appointment in the mail

04/21/2011 - Early Biometrics (was scheduled on May 4, 2011)

05/09/2011 - Case Status Notification - In line for interview and testing

05/10/2011 - Case Status Notification - Interview scheduled

05/14/2011 - Interview Appointment Letter in the mail

06/21/2011 - Interview Appointment Date

06/29/2011 - Case Status Notification - Placed in the oath scheduling que

08/16/2011 - Case Status Notification - Oath ceremony scheduled

09/15/2011 - Oath Taking - good riddance!

09/23/2011 - Applied for Passport

10/08/2011 - Passport in the mail

10/17/2011 - Certificate of Naturalization in the mail -- OFFICIALLY DONE!

"Love is a noble act of self-giving, offering trust, faith, and loyalty.

The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you are;

you end up being complete with your loved ones."

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
I can really feel with you.. I was "hit" too, couldnt help but was so worried and I had to wait 2 weeks before I could know that everything´s fine. Thanks be to God! I´m so relieved and happy as I was able to get my NBI clearance... I´m just so grateful to God for his unending kindness.And yes, I´m with you in expressing his goodness and faithfulness!!!

By the way, what´s written on your NBI? is it " NO DEROGATORY RECORD" too?

Went to NBI this morning and finally got my clearance!!! :D The remark is: NO RECORD ON FILE

. My photo is blurry though :unsure: But quite grateful I finally have the last doc I needed. :whistle:

Well, good luck on your interview. I see you are getting there. Keep the faith stronger, it sure helps. And just think about your goal and why you're doing all these things. I'm sure you will be motivated. You're almost at the last leg of K1 journey... congrats!

Godspeed!

--Mae

Thanks for the support Mae (F):)

-Riza

My Journey to Motherhood

Our Wedding Pics

Onli In Da Pilipins - Collection of sights and thoughts for my beloved country.

Our Love HIStory

06/26/06: Met at Bigchurch.com

07/14/07: First meeting in person.

12/19/07: Got my surprise gift through snail mail: my engagement ring!

02/11-18/08: Valentine's Week together!

AOS Timeline (I-485, I-765)

04/09/09: Sent packet to Illinois Lockbox

04/20/09: Received Notice of Action

04/27/09: Received Biometrics Appointment

05/09/09: Biometrics Appointment

06/01/09: Received EAD Card

08/18/09: Interview (postponed due to baby's delivery)

12/16/09: Interview - Approved!

2_613061495l.jpg

In her eyes I see the reflection of what love is all about.

"Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken."

Ecclesiastes 4:12

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.