Mia Clakre

London Embassy: time between medical and interview?

3 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi Everyone,

I am waiting to have my K1 interview at the London embassy. I had my medical exam last Tuesday (very straightforward with no hassles, just a couple of jabs) and am waiting to hear when my interview will be. I was just wondering whether any other Britain based people have recently gone through this, and how long it took between the medical and interview date, or even just being informed of the interview date?

Also, would anyone advise trying to call the embassy to confirm that they received Packet 3 and everything they need, just in case?

Thanks!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
Hi Everyone,

I am waiting to have my K1 interview at the London embassy. I had my medical exam last Tuesday (very straightforward with no hassles, just a couple of jabs) and am waiting to hear when my interview will be. I was just wondering whether any other Britain based people have recently gone through this, and how long it took between the medical and interview date, or even just being informed of the interview date?

Also, would anyone advise trying to call the embassy to confirm that they received Packet 3 and everything they need, just in case?

Thanks!

we sent back packet 3 on April 3rd and it was received April 4th and signed for.. I called April 8th and they had already scheduled the interview for May 2nd. and we received Packet 4 on April 9th. everything happened so quickly. I would say call the DOS or have your fiance call from America because calling the Embassy costs tons...

DOS - 202-663-1225 just need your case number (LND)

flag45.gif Damian & Kelly 1502.gif

Rugby, England >> Harrisburg, PA.

Summer 2005 -- Met on Pokerstars.com

June 15th, 2006 -- Met in Person

Feb 1st, 2008 -- Filed I-129F

May 2nd, 2008 -- Visa Interview = Approved. (91days)

May 27th, 2008 -- Damian moves to America!

July 23rd - 30th, 2008 -- Damian's Mum Comes to the US for our wedding.

July 25th, 2008 -- Wedding Day!

March 16th, 2009 -- AOS Sent

May 8th, 2009 -- EAD & AP Approved (51days)

July 14th, 2009 -- AOS Approved!! (118days)

July 21st, 2009 -- Green Card Received (125days)

No RFEs the whole process :) All done myself.

December 4th - 30th, 2009 -- Visited England

April 8th - 30th, 2010 -- Damian's Brother visits us here in PA.

January 19th, 2010 -- Damian got his PA license.

December 10th - 19th, 2010 -- Visited England

September 16th - 30th, 2011 -- Damian's Parents came to visit us here in PA.

June 1st, 2011 -- Mailed ROC to Vermont.

February 21st, 2012 -- 10 Year Green Card Received

April 14th, 2012 -- N-400 Sent to Dallas Lockbox

November 26th, 2012 – Damian Became a US Citizen!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.