Brent n Joy

contacting embassy regarding visa status??

5 posts in this topic

does anyone know the number for contacting the embassy to find out the status of our visa it has been almost one week since she passed the interview and delbros says visa is still at embassy not released to them yet. this is frustrating cause they never gave her any papers or said anything about doc verification if thats what it is(i'm not sure if it is or if there just being slow) we paid the document verification fee back on march 3rd.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
does anyone know the number for contacting the embassy to find out the status of our visa it has been almost one week since she passed the interview and delbros says visa is still at embassy not released to them yet. this is frustrating cause they never gave her any papers or said anything about doc verification if thats what it is(i'm not sure if it is or if there just being slow) we paid the document verification fee back on march 3rd.

hi.. that is also what happened to george_aaiz. she wasnt given any white slip,so she was also clueless like you. but she received her visa just last saturday april 12. check her success story.

dont worry, youll have your visa very soon aswell. by the way did u pay 250 for delivery at the usem?

goodluck and Godbless.

1_280971304l.jpg

1_962753823l.jpg1_759630180l.jpg

1_812926551l.jpg

05-24-08 - POE JFK

06-10-08 - applied SSN (06-16-08 - received SSN card with maiden name)

06-21-08 - wedding day

06-24-08 - applied for SSN change of last name ( 07-02-08 - received SSN card with married name)

08-07-08 - AOS packet sent thru Fedex

08-08-08 - AOS packet received by USCIS

08-14-08 - NOA 1 date for AOS, EAD and AP

08-25-08 - Biometrics schedule received

09-05-08 - BIOMETRICS APPOINTMENT

09-08-08 - TOUCHED (I-485 and EAD)

09-17-08 - I-485 transferred to California Service Center

09-19-08 - I-485 TOUCHED (received mail same day about the transfer too)

10-03/06/07-08 - I-485 TOUCHED

10-21-08 - I-131 AP APPROVED

10-22-08 - I-765 EAD CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED

10-27-08 - RECEIVED AP in mail and I-765 touched again online

10-29-08 - Notice of Approval for I-765 was sent out today

10-30-08 - Notice of Approval for I-765 touched again then RECEIVED THE EAD CARD the same day

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi.. that is also what happened to george_aaiz. she wasnt given any white slip,so she was also clueless like you. but she received her visa just last saturday april 12. check her success story.

dont worry, youll have your visa very soon aswell. by the way did u pay 250 for delivery at the usem?

goodluck and Godbless.

hi friend. parehas tau ng case na interview last april 4 pero naka pending parin ngaun dahil sa doc verification hay. kelan ka ba nagbayad ng doc verification?

i hope to hear from you soon friend. GOD bless you.

jjsincere23@yahoo.com

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

You can use the numbers below to contact the Embassy (there is a fee from either number).

Call Center #s:

In the PI: 1-909-101-7878 (Via PLDT or SMART only)

In the US: 1-888-877-9888

rnb.jpg

If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer. - Matthew 21:22

The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me. - Hebrews 13:6

I will fear no evil - Psalm 23:4

goodluck and Godbless.

they charged her 290 pesos for delivery to limay bataan

i'm hoping it's real soon cause i scheduled my time off for the 23rd of April and i had to schedule that over a month and a half ago.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.