andywv

documents for interview

6 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hi Everyone , my application is now at NVC , once it is completed and sent to London , what documents will the Embassy request for my interview ? i know most of it will be forwarded from NVC ,police report etc , just wondered what the Embassy will require ,apart from me !! my lawyer is working on my waiver which i know i will need as i have already been denied/approved in 03 for my k-3 and then denied aos in 06 due to ceiminal record . Any advice greatly appreciated , thanks , Andy .

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
Hi Everyone , my application is now at NVC , once it is completed and sent to London , what documents will the Embassy request for my interview ? i know most of it will be forwarded from NVC ,police report etc , just wondered what the Embassy will require ,apart from me !! my lawyer is working on my waiver which i know i will need as i have already been denied/approved in 03 for my k-3 and then denied aos in 06 due to ceiminal record . Any advice greatly appreciated , thanks , Andy .

When you recieve packet 3 from London it will ask you to complete forms DS-230, DS-256, DS=156K.

The forms to collect and get ready for the interview are

• Birth Certificate
  • Adoption Certificate
  • Deed Poll
  • Marraige Certificate
  • Divorce Decree of Death Certificate of previous marraige if applicable
  • Police Certificate
  • Court Record
  • Military Record
  • Two American Passport sized Photographs
  • Evidence of support
  • Proof of relationship
Hope this helps

Sal and Jay

K1 - Complete
AOS - Complete
EAD - Complete
AP - Complete
ROC - Complete

N400-Complete

I am a United States citizen!

When you recieve packet 3 from London it will ask you to complete forms DS-230, DS-256, DS=156K.

• Birth Certificate
  • Adoption Certificate
  • Deed Poll
  • Marraige Certificate
  • Police Certificate
  • Court Record
  • Military Record
  • Evidence of support
  • Proof of relationship
Hope this helps

Hi ,Thanks for your reply , i am told that all the documents you listed will be forwarded from the National Visa Cetre , i am not doing Direct Consular Filing , NVC already have all these docs and they are the originals.

Timeline

• Birth Certificate
  • Adoption Certificate
  • Deed Poll
  • Marraige Certificate
  • Police Certificate
  • Court Record
  • Military Record
  • Evidence of support
  • Proof of relationship
Hope this helps

Hi ,Thanks for your reply , i am told that all the documents you listed will be forwarded from the National Visa Cetre , i am not doing Direct Consular Filing , NVC already have all these docs and they are the originals.

Usually you sent copies with your application, I hope for your sake they forward them on otherwise you will have to get them again for the interview.

Sal and Jay

K1 - Complete
AOS - Complete
EAD - Complete
AP - Complete
ROC - Complete

N400-Complete

• Birth Certificate
  • Adoption Certificate
  • Deed Poll
  • Marraige Certificate
  • Police Certificate
  • Court Record
  • Military Record
  • Evidence of support
  • Proof of relationship
Hope this helps

Usually you sent copies with your application, I hope for your sake they forward them on otherwise you will have to get them again for the interview.

Ok , I will ask my lawyer , if USCIS incompetance is anything to go by they will DEFINATELY lose it all , one thing i have found over the last 7 years is that the only surety is there incompetance and total disregard to even look at facts etc . thanks sal and jay .

Timeline

• Birth Certificate
  • Adoption Certificate
  • Deed Poll
  • Marraige Certificate
  • Police Certificate
  • Court Record
  • Military Record
  • Evidence of support
  • Proof of relationship
Hope this helps

Ok , I will ask my lawyer , if USCIS incompetance is anything to go by they will DEFINATELY lose it all , one thing i have found over the last 7 years is that the only surety is there incompetance and total disregard to even look at facts etc . thanks sal and jay .

Ive just noticed you are doing cr1 my mistake i thought you were doing k1 so what i wrote earlier may not apply.

Sal and Jay

K1 - Complete
AOS - Complete
EAD - Complete
AP - Complete
ROC - Complete

N400-Complete

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.