Beth/ Paris Heart

A little funny for K3 filers

5 posts in this topic

I received a email from USCIS, saw who it was from ,and fainted, fell out of my chair 'SERIOUSLY"

Turns out, email said they corrected the typos in my receipt of my name and husbands name.

Thought I would share, wasted a perfectly good faint, ha ha. Doubt if they will process petitions now since it took them almost 5 weeks to correct typos. how manymore weeks till approval???

God & Texas

Paris Heart

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

I received a email from USCIS, saw who it was from ,and fainted, fell out of my chair 'SERIOUSLY"

Turns out, email said they corrected the typos in my receipt of my name and husbands name.

Thought I would share, wasted a perfectly good faint, ha ha. Doubt if they will process petitions now since it took them almost 5 weeks to correct typos. how manymore weeks till approval???

God & Texas

Paris Heart

Thats so funny ...aren' the simple tasks so hard for USCIS

We filed October 2007 and still waiting for USCIS to adjudicate our file to some one ...anyone ! hahahaha!!!!! :bonk:

I hope you hear soon :) Time is passing and im getting older most of all I'm missing out on my time with hubby :(

Hurry up USCIS!!!!! :bonk:

Michelle

PS... we are at Vermont Service Centre

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
how manymore weeks till approval???

ha ha ha

don't think like that

try to forget about it all together and focus on something else... work, family...

you're looking at august approval, if you are lucky

dd/mmm/aaaa

05/jun/2007 - Got married

I-130

08/aug/2007 - I-130 Packet sent to NSC

09/aug/2007 - I-130 Packet received

19/sep/2007 - NOA1 receipt date

25/sep/2007 - NOA1 arrived

23/apr/2008 - APPROVED

Timeline estimated adjudication on March 4, 2008. It was adjudicated on April 23.

Our I-130 was approved in 258 days.

I-129F

09/oct/2007 - I-129F Packet sent to CSC

10/oct/2007 - I-129F Packet received

12/oct/2007 - NOA1 receipt date

20/oct/2007 - NOA1 received

23/apr/2008 - APPROVED

Timeline estimated adjudication on April 4, 2008. It was adjudicated on April 23.

Our I-129f was approved in 197 days.

NVC

08/may/2008 - replied to my e-mail sent on april 30, saying that our petition has been sent to the consulate.

Consulate

20/JUN/2008 - Interview - APPROVED!!!

AOS

18/mar/2009 - Packet delivered

24/mar/2009 - NOA for AOS and EAD date

25/mar/2009 - Check cashed

15/apr/2009 - Biometrics done

22/may/2009 - EAD approved

how manymore weeks till approval???

ha ha ha

don't think like that

try to forget about it all together and focus on something else... work, family...

you're looking at august approval, if you are lucky

I figured that, its just ashame, its a petition, but your whole life, family, love and heart is riding on it. You eat, sleep, work, breath , everything on this petition, and for a while you stop living. Its truly sad, a person gets so emontionally worked up on it, and BAM hits the floor when seeing communication for USCIS. Pass the Excedrin!!!

Take care and best of luck on your journey.

God & Texas

Paris Heart

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

do yourself a favor and think about something else

dd/mmm/aaaa

05/jun/2007 - Got married

I-130

08/aug/2007 - I-130 Packet sent to NSC

09/aug/2007 - I-130 Packet received

19/sep/2007 - NOA1 receipt date

25/sep/2007 - NOA1 arrived

23/apr/2008 - APPROVED

Timeline estimated adjudication on March 4, 2008. It was adjudicated on April 23.

Our I-130 was approved in 258 days.

I-129F

09/oct/2007 - I-129F Packet sent to CSC

10/oct/2007 - I-129F Packet received

12/oct/2007 - NOA1 receipt date

20/oct/2007 - NOA1 received

23/apr/2008 - APPROVED

Timeline estimated adjudication on April 4, 2008. It was adjudicated on April 23.

Our I-129f was approved in 197 days.

NVC

08/may/2008 - replied to my e-mail sent on april 30, saying that our petition has been sent to the consulate.

Consulate

20/JUN/2008 - Interview - APPROVED!!!

AOS

18/mar/2009 - Packet delivered

24/mar/2009 - NOA for AOS and EAD date

25/mar/2009 - Check cashed

15/apr/2009 - Biometrics done

22/may/2009 - EAD approved

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.