Stephen1

Cenomar

14 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I called the embassy and they said it would be good to get a cenomar for uncase they want one. Anyone know how long it takes if my wife goes to the NSO tomorow. She says right away but I thought I read others say it takes 10 days.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
I called the embassy and they said it would be good to get a cenomar for uncase they want one. Anyone know how long it takes if my wife goes to the NSO tomorow. She says right away but I thought I read others say it takes 10 days.

The processing is 12 working days. If she lives in Manila, she can just request in NSO Makati City, short lines compared with the main NSO. :)

probably 10 days if she gets it online but if she gets it directly to the NSO office itself, just right away. im from cdo too and i got my cenomar and bc just in an hr or so... went there 8 a.m and got out around 9:15 a.m

maybe manila is more busier but in my city, it wasnt the case. good luck!

Citizenship N-400

4/15/2010- sent my N-400 via fedex overnight

4/16/2010- signed and delivered

4/29/2010- check cleared

Filed: Timeline

Hi I went to NSO for my cenomar last March 25 and just picked it up yesterday, April 8. I think we can also request a copy through the NSO website, but I am not really familiar with the procedure. Make sure everything she writes down in the application form is correct, coz I think I need to get another copy since I mistakenly written my mom's maiden name in first name, last name, middle name format. :(

Timeline

My fiancee is at the NSO office in Quezon City right now. She says there are 5 stations. She will complete 1-4 today (I know 3 is screening, 4 is payment), then she will be able to return tomorrow to get the CENOMAR :)

rnb.jpg

If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer. - Matthew 21:22

The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me. - Hebrews 13:6

I will fear no evil - Psalm 23:4

Timeline

I requested mine last April 4 from NSO Serbilis Center in Pasay near DFA..release date will be on April 18 4 pm.

Timeline
My fiancee is at the NSO office in Quezon City right now. She says there are 5 stations. She will complete 1-4 today (I know 3 is screening, 4 is payment), then she will be able to return tomorrow to get the CENOMAR :)

Actually, I just found out that my fiancee has to return April 22. It was 180 pesos, so pretty inexpensive, but I have to commend her for her efforts because she was there for several hours.

rnb.jpg

If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer. - Matthew 21:22

The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me. - Hebrews 13:6

I will fear no evil - Psalm 23:4

Timeline
ok thank you, She will go to the NSO herself cause we dont have enough time for online. thank you

Hi guys hows the processing of your cenomar? Do you have your cenomar now? I went to NSO-bacolod last 9th of April and up to now I'm still waiting of my cenomar..people from nso-bacolod told me that those who filed last 8th to 11th of april was being delayed because they are still waiting of the approval from nso-manila...I'm not sure if can bring my cenomar on my interview this 22nd of april...

God ways are higher than our ways and God thoughts are higher than our thoughts....through Christ all things are possible.....Jesus loves us all!!

March 20, 2007 ---------------First meeting in CherryBlossoms.com

April 7 - 14 , 2007-------------First visit of Ken to Hermily at Bacolod City

April 14, 200 -----------------Ken and Hermily are engaged to be married

June 20, 2007----------------- I-129F Sent

June 28, 2007 -----------------NOA 1

Oct. 29 - Nov. 4, 2007--------Second visit Ken to Hermily at Bacolod City

January 17, 2008--------------NOA 2 ( notice of approval )

April 3 & 4, 2008 --------------Medical Exam ( thank God Ive done it once only ) Praise God!!

April 21, 2008 -----------------Delbros forwarded my name to NSO

April 22, 2008 -----------------Interview ( visa is approved ) Praise God to that again!!

May 5, 2008 ------------------Visa Received ( Thank you Lord Jesus..... )

May 14, 2008------------------US Entry

June 2, 2008-----------------Wedding

Vl5k.jpg.png

73480231.jpg

Timeline
standard processing of CENOMAR in any part of Manila is 12 working days (not included the non-working days) from the date you requested it until they release it. So, it's better to request ahead of time.. Good luck guys..493161yf8lagbcd9.gif Edited by SHAPE OF MY HEART

What is a CENOMAR?

What does is stand for, and what does it contain?

Must be Philippine specific, I have never heard the term.

Do you get it at NSO office

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Timeline
What is a CENOMAR?

What does is stand for, and what does it contain?

Must be Philippine specific, I have never heard the term.

Do you get it at NSO office

hi....a cenomar is a certificate of no marriage, it is a civil record that certifies if an individual has contracted marriage in the Philippines or none at all. if one is married, the cenomar will detail the information of the marriage. if one is not married, it will say that there is no record of marriage in their records. and yes you can only get it from an NSO office.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.