in_love_with_him

deposit slip

5 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

hi there..sorry for being annoying....but did theUSEM get a copy of your deposit slip from metrobank when you paid the document verification? they just asked me if i already paid the fee i said yes and offered a copy of the slip but the consul said its not needed.....so which is which....do they need it or not...or the question is...does USEM really knows the process of that document verification thing?

God bless all....

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

with the consul saying that, maybe your papers are free to undergo the so-called "long wait in document verification thingy" :yes: Lets hope for it,

Good luck and congrats you're done with the interview.

Filed: Timeline
hi there..sorry for being annoying....but did theUSEM get a copy of your deposit slip from metrobank when you paid the document verification? they just asked me if i already paid the fee i said yes and offered a copy of the slip but the consul said its not needed.....so which is which....do they need it or not...or the question is...does USEM really knows the process of that document verification thing?

God bless all....

Hi, yes the guy at window 37/38 did get the copy of my metrobank deposit slip. I paid the doc verification fee 3 weeks before my interview. Delbros just sent the request (with my name included) from USEM to NSO yesterday, April 14.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Well its not a big deal if they doesn't ask for it, cuz eventually DELBROS wont do their work if you haven't paid it yet. So i think everything are in their system, people can easily fake receipts you know.

2010.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.