Merk

International television

5 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Turkey
Timeline

I was wondering if anyone knew of any companies or ways to view intenational TV? I am in the New Mexico area I have called ComCast, DirectTV, Dish network and none of them broadcast in Turkish. anyone have any other sugestions?????

HIM, ME and BABY MAKES 3

"THE STRONGEST PEOPLE ARE NOT ALWAYS THE ONES WHO WIN, RATHER THE ONES THAT DO NOT GIVE UP WHEN THEY LOSE."

14 Feb08 Case number assigned

5JUN 08 Got visa

FLYS IN TO CHICAGO POE ON THE 15TH!!!

December 08 move to GERMANY

May2009 Start Case for Naturalization

14 SEPTEMBER 2009 Visa Journey is over!! Husband a US Citizen!!

Depending on where you are you may be able to catch a Turkish satellite signal. They may be broadcast some channels for free.. You will basically have to buy your own dish and satellite decoder box.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

I believe there is a company called Globe Cast which has a Turkish satellite line up. I also looked this up on the Internet and found a company here is Miami that does broadcast Turkish shows, I unfortunately do not have an apartment facing south so I can't get a dish.

Visa Journey:

Marriage: July 6, 2007

I-130 Sent: August 7, 2007

NOA1: September 24, 2007

I-129F Sent: September 25, 2007

NOA1: October 9, 2007

NOA2: March 7, 2008

Packet 3: March 28, 2008

Interview: June 24, 2008

AP: June 24, 2008

10 months in AP--will this ever end?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Turkey
Timeline
I believe there is a company called Globe Cast which has a Turkish satellite line up. I also looked this up on the Internet and found a company here is Miami that does broadcast Turkish shows, I unfortunately do not have an apartment facing south so I can't get a dish.

Thank you miamiwife!! I called and no problem. Prices are ok but if it is what is needed then oh well! There is even a sports channel. So the husband should be happy :star:

HIM, ME and BABY MAKES 3

"THE STRONGEST PEOPLE ARE NOT ALWAYS THE ONES WHO WIN, RATHER THE ONES THAT DO NOT GIVE UP WHEN THEY LOSE."

14 Feb08 Case number assigned

5JUN 08 Got visa

FLYS IN TO CHICAGO POE ON THE 15TH!!!

December 08 move to GERMANY

May2009 Start Case for Naturalization

14 SEPTEMBER 2009 Visa Journey is over!! Husband a US Citizen!!