Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Change of Address

2 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Taiwan

Hi all. I just found this website yesterday and I'm very grateful to see that there are a lot of people who are in the same boat as me.

As for my problem: I am a college student and I am about to graduate in May and will move to a different city. I want to submit the I-129F as soon as possible so my fiancee and I do not have to wait any longer to be together than we already do. The problem is what do I do about the address on the I-129F and G-325A forms? My permanent address is my parents' house, but I have some confusion under the section that says, "Address in the US where your fiancee intends to live." Do I put my permanent address there and then call them up to switch it when I move? Also what do I do about the address part in the G-325A form? Does the most current address have to match that of the one that you put on the I-129F form?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, and thank you.


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...