mNr

MY MEDICAL EXPERIENCE

9 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello everyone,

As i promise here is my medical experience, before my medical day i just stayed home do nothing but rest well....I woke up early in the morning of April 2 because i promise phicha (fellow vj) to meet her outside SLEC but unexpected things happened a water pipe broke at one of the major road leading to MRT station and i got stuck in traffic :angry: grrrrr...

At last I reach SLEC at exactly 7am showed to the guard my appointment letter check my passport and then he gave me papers to sign,every now and then texting phicha where is she and what is she doing because she arrived 2 and half hrs ahead of me :blush:

In one of the papers i see a form who look exactly like ds 156k and luckily i have bring my signed ds form so ihave some preferences if needed so u better bring ur ds 156k and i have to text my fiance where is my intended POE?so he called me and told me to write down Houston.

After that they took a picture of me then told me to pay the medical fee and then everything went fast they will tell you what to do and where to go when it was the time for my physical check up i was praying not to be at room 6 because i heard that the lady doctor assigned in there is not so good hehehe and thank God i was told to go to room 8 :whistle::D ...so far all are very accomodating and friendly...And at last for the last destination :D hehe.I met phicha at the immunization interview she texted me that she is at the 2nd floor waiting to be interview i ask where at?im here also sitting at the first line of chairs andshe look around i saw her the same time she saw me because we are only 1 chair apart thast funny because im looking at her when she gave her papers to the guard but i didnt remember the color of her clothes and bag because many are wearing pink top but not as cute as her...Alls well that ends well that day we are finish after 3 hours andtold to be back tomorrow for the immunization.We go to Quiapo church and say some prayers then parted ways for that day.

On my second day I arrive at 7:30 am waiting for my name to be called at the releasing area which im wondering because i didnt have my vaccine yet,but i waited anyway because they post outside the glass panel to be patient and wait for your name to be called,4 hours passed before i heard my name telling me to go upstairs for my vaccine :wow: makes me glad because phicha finished hers at 10am then she left said she will have to go to NSO i was left alone :( and after 3 hours horray they called my name again so that i can give to them my 2x2 pics and passport another minute passed they give me my xray film and vaccination record.....yess i passed the medical I dont want to believe untill I didnt have the proof in my hand...Then go to Quiapo church again and give thanks to the Lord.

Now Im waiting for the interview day and very well prepare....Goodluck to everyone who will be having their medical soon :)

DSC01000.jpg

PUERTO GALERA/SUMMER '08

CONGRATS for passing the medical without a glitch! I hope me and my kids will do as good when our time comes. I'm more worried about the medical than the interview actually., i'm a little neurotic with it comes to medical check ups and yet i have never had very serious medical problems before. Just me and my neuroses. :rolleyes:

Congrats again and Wishing you GOOD SUCCESS for your interview! :thumbs:

ROC

still waiting for GC replacement

N-400

04/23/2012...... N-400 packet sent to Lewisville, TX via USPS express mail

04/24/2012...... N-400 delivered signed for by J. Arthur; priority date according to NOA1

04/27/2012...... Check cashed

04/30/2012...... Received NOA 1 dated April 26, 2012

06/01/2012...... Received notice for biometrics dated May 29, 2012

06/20/2012...... Biometrics schedule (early bio June 05, 2012)

06/18/2012...... Email notification, N400 placed in line for interview

06/29/2012...... Email notification, N400 scheduled for interview

07/05/2012...... Interview Letter Received

08/07/2012...... Interview (PASSED)

Link to: Full timeline

God is in CONTROL. His time is always better than mine: never too early yet never late, always the perfect time.

Timeline

Hi there,

Thanks for sharing your medical experience, hehe so now, you gave me idea regarding estimated time for the names to be called.

Im same with you ate dbears, im also nervous about medical. :)

Congrats for passing medical.. :D

Edited by SHAPE OF MY HEART

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hello everyone,

As i promise here is my medical experience, before my medical day i just stayed home do nothing but rest well....I woke up early in the morning of April 2 because i promise phicha (fellow vj) to meet her outside SLEC but unexpected things happened a water pipe broke at one of the major road leading to MRT station and i got stuck in traffic :angry: grrrrr...

At last I reach SLEC at exactly 7am showed to the guard my appointment letter check my passport and then he gave me papers to sign,every now and then texting phicha where is she and what is she doing because she arrived 2 and half hrs ahead of me :blush:

In one of the papers i see a form who look exactly like ds 156k and luckily i have bring my signed ds form so ihave some preferences if needed so u better bring ur ds 156k and i have to text my fiance where is my intended POE?so he called me and told me to write down Houston.

After that they took a picture of me then told me to pay the medical fee and then everything went fast they will tell you what to do and where to go when it was the time for my physical check up i was praying not to be at room 6 because i heard that the lady doctor assigned in there is not so good hehehe and thank God i was told to go to room 8 :whistle::D ...so far all are very accomodating and friendly...And at last for the last destination :D hehe.I met phicha at the immunization interview she texted me that she is at the 2nd floor waiting to be interview i ask where at?im here also sitting at the first line of chairs andshe look around i saw her the same time she saw me because we are only 1 chair apart thast funny because im looking at her when she gave her papers to the guard but i didnt remember the color of her clothes and bag because many are wearing pink top but not as cute as her...Alls well that ends well that day we are finish after 3 hours andtold to be back tomorrow for the immunization.We go to Quiapo church and say some prayers then parted ways for that day.

On my second day I arrive at 7:30 am waiting for my name to be called at the releasing area which im wondering because i didnt have my vaccine yet,but i waited anyway because they post outside the glass panel to be patient and wait for your name to be called,4 hours passed before i heard my name telling me to go upstairs for my vaccine :wow: makes me glad because phicha finished hers at 10am then she left said she will have to go to NSO i was left alone :( and after 3 hours horray they called my name again so that i can give to them my 2x2 pics and passport another minute passed they give me my xray film and vaccination record.....yess i passed the medical I dont want to believe untill I didnt have the proof in my hand...Then go to Quiapo church again and give thanks to the Lord.

Now Im waiting for the interview day and very well prepare....Goodluck to everyone who will be having their medical soon :)

congrats..when ie ur interview?

I'm more worried about the medical than the interview actually., i'm a little neurotic with it comes to medical check ups and yet i have never had very serious medical problems before.

:lol: Been there, done that... It was like "what if...", "what if..." and millions of "what if..." And to think I never had any medical problems in the past to be so worried. :rolleyes:

Like you Gaye, I was more scared and nervous about the medical than the interview.

--Mae

Edited by David-Mae Forever

N-400 NATURALIZATION

04/04/2011 - Mailed N-400 to AZ Lockbox

04/06/2011 - Received

04/07/2011 - NOA

04/07/2011 - Check cashed

04/14/2011 - Biometrics appointment in the mail

04/21/2011 - Early Biometrics (was scheduled on May 4, 2011)

05/09/2011 - Case Status Notification - In line for interview and testing

05/10/2011 - Case Status Notification - Interview scheduled

05/14/2011 - Interview Appointment Letter in the mail

06/21/2011 - Interview Appointment Date

06/29/2011 - Case Status Notification - Placed in the oath scheduling que

08/16/2011 - Case Status Notification - Oath ceremony scheduled

09/15/2011 - Oath Taking - good riddance!

09/23/2011 - Applied for Passport

10/08/2011 - Passport in the mail

10/17/2011 - Certificate of Naturalization in the mail -- OFFICIALLY DONE!

"Love is a noble act of self-giving, offering trust, faith, and loyalty.

The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you are;

you end up being complete with your loved ones."

Timeline
Hello everyone,

congrats..when ie ur interview?

MY INTERVIEW IS ON APRIL 23 7:30 am...ur 1 day ahead of me thanks and goodluck sa interview mo makakasabay mo si primie and ryan

DSC01000.jpg

PUERTO GALERA/SUMMER '08

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.