Stephen1

financial evidence

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

anyone know how important bringing the 1040 tax return is. I havnt filed my taxes yet so I wont have a return by my interview. I have my W2 for 2007, bank statements, and pay stubs. Is it ok if I dont yet have my tax return?

anyone know how important bringing the 1040 tax return is. I havnt filed my taxes yet so I wont have a return by my interview. I have my W2 for 2007, bank statements, and pay stubs. Is it ok if I dont yet have my tax return?

Did you mean, for the interview of your beneficiary? Anyways, I don't know for whatever reasons you have of why didn't you file your taxes but during my interview before it was the first document that was being asked from me.

bunbunard20090713_-6_ETHAN.png

I-751 Lifting Conditions Timeline

April 06, 2010 - mailed I-751 documents via usps express mail(overnight)with delivery confirmation

April 07, 2010 - packet delivered and signed

April 12, 2010 - check was cashed

April 13, 2010 - received NOA1 (dated 04/08/10)

May 07, 2010 - Biometrics

May 10, 2010 - Touched

June 23, 2010 - APPROVED WITHOUT INTERVIEW!!!

DSC00770.jpg

Timeline

Did you mean, for the interview of your beneficiary? Anyways, I don't know for whatever reasons you have of why didn't you file your taxes but during my interview before it was the first document that was being asked from me.

I have my w2 for 2007. Taxes are due on April 15 so I just havnt got to send it yet. I have the 1040 but not a return as of yet since I havnt sent it yet. Not sure why they would care about a return. I didnt have a printer and my local post office never had the form. I didnt think that would matter until just today when I was going over the forms. Hopefully a 2007 W2 and a filled out 1040 along with bank statements and check stubs will prove how much I make. I wont get any return for at least a month even if I send my 1040 tommorow.

I have my w2 for 2007. Taxes are due on April 15 so I just havnt got to send it yet. I have the 1040 but not a return as of yet since I havnt sent it yet. Not sure why they would care about a return. I didnt have a printer and my local post office never had the form. I didnt think that would matter until just today when I was going over the forms. Hopefully a 2007 W2 and a filled out 1040 along with bank statements and check stubs will prove how much I make. I wont get any return for at least a month even if I send my 1040 tommorow.

Sure you can! If you send it out to the IRS, you can use the file copy.

Timeline

The ITR is a virtual requirement. You should bring a copy with you along with the other documents you have. Dont Risk AR. for needing to follow up with requested documents.

Warm Regads,

Samby

Wishing Everyone Speed, Success, Happiness and Love,

TinTin and Samby

you can try getting it now if you want just to be ready and if you make it before her interview, u can fax, scan and email or send it to her (whichever the most convenient way for you) good luck!!! God bless!!!

i know this is a different situation but ITR is the caused why we got an RFE for our AOS... we filed aos around late of feb last yr... of course ITR's deadline is around april so we thought we could pull it off since our accountant was too "busy" filing my husband's itr, so we just crossed our fingers hoping it'd be ok. but it wasnt the case. lol. 2 weeks after we send our papers we got an RFE that they needed to see the latest itr which is the 2006 to think we filed it on the feb. so we had some delays for 2-3 weeks worth of process (it wasnt that bad, but it could have been worse)

Citizenship N-400

4/15/2010- sent my N-400 via fedex overnight

4/16/2010- signed and delivered

4/29/2010- check cleared

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

My suggestion would be to use an online website to prepare and electronically file your tax return. I used www.taxslayer.com. There is a $9.95 fee to file electronically. A return is normally accepted by the IRS within 24 hours and then you can print your 1040. Then you can have it scanned and emailed to your fiance.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.