jeanie

Interview to Visa Timelines

23 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
people were talking about minimums of 3 mos of AP, and now it seems that everyone who has an interview is immediately approved...

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

pleez type very quietly, habiba... :secret:

evil eyes abound....

protection_emblem.jpg

Edited by AlHayatZween

love0038.gif

For Immigration Timeline, click here.

big wheel keep on turnin * proud mary keep on burnin * and we're rollin * rollin

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
people were talking about minimums of 3 mos of AP, and now it seems that everyone who has an interview is immediately approved...

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

evil eyes abound....

protection_emblem.jpg

:thumbs:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

evil eyes abound....

protection_emblem.jpg

:thumbs:

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

whatever it takes...or how my heart breaks...i will be right here waiting for you... 636.gif

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Of course this is MY opinion only, but I believe things are going faster because we are all praying for one another with earnest. This is also 2008 and the year of new beginnings. God reminded me He IS the Embassy. His word is sovereign and His answers are yes and Amen.

But hey, don't let your eyes roll too far back in your head just yet. Although it is true there are new changes and new faces now at the Embassy, but you may want to ask yourself who really is in charge of putting them there in the first place??

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

(Typing quietly) Not trying to jinx anyone...of course...I was just wondering because we've had so many (good thing of course!!) approved at interview as of late...But the child together, way you met, etc. might be playing into it some. Maybe I'm just looking for a way to speed up my process :whistle: though I'm no where CLOSE to interview yet...still waiting for NOA2

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
(Typing quietly) Not trying to jinx anyone...of course...I was just wondering because we've had so many (good thing of course!!) approved at interview as of late...But the child together, way you met, etc. might be playing into it some. Maybe I'm just looking for a way to speed up my process :whistle: though I'm no where CLOSE to interview yet...still waiting for NOA2

hehehe...

(typing quietly)

good luck on your NOA2...

inchallah, you'll receive some good news quickly! B)

love0038.gif

For Immigration Timeline, click here.

big wheel keep on turnin * proud mary keep on burnin * and we're rollin * rollin

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Of course this is MY opinion only, but I believe things are going faster because we are all praying for one another with earnest. This is also 2008 and the year of new beginnings. God reminded me He IS the Embassy. His word is sovereign and His answers are yes and Amen.

But hey, don't let your eyes roll too far back in your head just yet. Although it is true there are new changes and new faces now at the Embassy, but you may want to ask yourself who really is in charge of putting them there in the first place??

You are right Nagi, it is God who has done these wonderful things for us to make the Cairo embassy more efficient because all our prayers brought it to his attention. (L)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hey ladies thanks for the help. Surprisingly after I emailed the Consular yesterday I got a reply back today in the form of packet 3. Wow!

I have no idea but I can tell you the consular got our case in Jan and it's now April and we still haven't gotten a packet three or an interview request. So?

Olivia, that happened to me - and it's not normal.... In the end they had never sent out the pkt 3, but kept insisting they did. After 3 months of verifying his adress with the embassy, I ended up contacting my senator to get an inquiry and formally requesting an extension on the 4 month approval. I both emailed it and sent DHL to the embassy. It was only then, 1 week later, that they sent the pkt 3 to me via email.

PM me if you want more info.

Also Olivia, something kind of similar happend to us but not exactly. Our papers were sent to Cairo from NVC 12/17 and Cairo never logged them in their shared database. So when I called DOS they said the papers haven't made it there. Cairo sent me packet 3 information by email and I had made an inquiry to the senator because I could never get an answer on whether or not I should go ahead and send in our packet 3 information. To make a long story short...the senator sent me the response from Richard Herman and it stated that they weren't able to verify Ayman's address. Well, strange thing is that one week after he sent in all of his packet 3....he got the dhl packet 4 interview letter. So, I agree with polarbear, involve your senator,have them inquiry and help you.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.