✿Ice Rain✿

12th May 2008 USEM MANILA INTERVIEW

14 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi my fellows,

I am scheduled for Interview on 12th May , 2008 at 7:30am.

Any VJ members who would like to meet?

Maybe we can set for our meeting place while waiting for the time at the Embassy.

I think i plan to be there at 5:00am. :D

Thank you All..

-Shape (L)

Edited by SHAPE OF MY HEART

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

FYI, you might want to meet there much earlier than 5am. By 5am, there will already be a long line. Even if you're there by 3am, there will be a line, but will most likely save you more time.

Good luck with the interview!

Hi my fellows,

Maybe we can set for our meeting place while waiting for the time at the Embassy.

Thank you All..

-Shape (L)

rnb.jpg

If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer. - Matthew 21:22

The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me. - Hebrews 13:6

I will fear no evil - Psalm 23:4

FYI, you might want to meet there much earlier than 5am. By 5am, there will already be a long line. Even if you're there by 3am, there will be a line, but will most likely save you more time.

Hi my fellows,

Thank you All..

-Shape (L)

Wow, 3:00 am is way too early. If I remember right, you will be called according to the time of your schedule so even if you are there at 3:00 am but your schedule is still at 8:00 am, those that came with a 7:00 am interview will still be called ahead even if they only arrive at 5:00am. Unless of course you are hundreds of kilometers away from the embassy ( but we all want to be as near to the embassy as possible the day before the interview) or if your interview schedule is as early as 5:00 am then 3:00 am would be just right.

My interview was scheduled at 7:30 am and I was in the embassy at exactly 5:00 am. Yes, there were already a lot of people there, but by 6:00 o'clock they already started calling the applicants according to their time schedule. Those who had 7:00 interview scheds were called first to go inside the embassy.

Just my opinion and goodluck to everyone!!

Myla

Edited by jom

Removal of Conditions :

August 16, 2010 - Petition received by USCIS Vermont Center

August 20, 2010 - NOA1 received

October 4, 2010 - Biometrics

January 3, 2011 - Permanent 10 yr. Green Card Received.

Timeline

Geez! 5:00am is just a right time for me. Unless , there are some VJ members here who would respond for the eyeball, of course that obviously be set earlier than 5:00am , but since none yet responding, so 5:00am to be there is good..

Right, it's being called according to the scheduled time, and not the so called "unahan sa pila", FYI too.. :whistle: Anyway, peace.. Thanks for good lucking me.. :)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

wow!for me it's early :lol: i had interview last march 3,(6:30am) w/ my fiance & we came there 5:30am. 1 hour ahead is ok for me coz they are not 1st come 1st serve anyway. it depends on your number to be called.well,its up to you bec. this is only based on my experienced. :D

Good luck for your upcoming interview!!!

as long as your not late then you're good whatever time you arrive lol... although! lol... in my case i could say im a bit way too early lol... i stayed at bayview hotel and i was pacing on the floor (doing some jumping jack coz i couldnt sleep), twisting and turning on the bed, then back to walking and pacing on the floor again. and by 2:30 a.m i gave up sleeping and head to the bathroom and took a shower lol... so here's my timeline :luv: by 3 am i prayed for guidance and by 3:30 a.m i went down and saw the few people (in the waiting shed) already. but i decided to get a hot choco at the 7 Eleven store. 3:45 a.m i paid P5 to a lady for her rent a chair business lol and by 4a.m the embassy guard told us that those who got 6:30 a.m interview sked especially under immigrant appointment may fall inline already. so we walked to the embassy and they check our id and appointment letter and let us get in and took a seat in their waiting shed... by 5 a.m my husband texted me to wake me up coz im might be late in my interview lol (he didnt know ive been awake all night long)... by 6 a.m they let us go inside and gave a priority number and do all the finger scanning, pre-interview and the final interview... by 8:45 a.m i was approved and out of the embassy lol... then i felt how tired i am and how i felt like im floating in the air like im on drugs or something coz i was so freakin over fatigue and tired lol... by 9:00 a.m i was in the hotel room already and passed out lol

good luck to you HUGIS NG AKING PUSO :lol: you can do it!!!

Citizenship N-400

4/15/2010- sent my N-400 via fedex overnight

4/16/2010- signed and delivered

4/29/2010- check cleared

Timeline

Yay!!! hehe, thanks for sharing your experience MayRon.. :luv:

as long as your not late then you're good whatever time you arrive lol... although! lol... in my case i could say im a bit way too early lol... i stayed at bayview hotel and i was pacing on the floor (doing some jumping jack coz i couldnt sleep), twisting and turning on the bed, then back to walking and pacing on the floor again. and by 2:30 a.m i gave up sleeping and head to the bathroom and took a shower lol... so here's my timeline :luv: by 3 am i prayed for guidance and by 3:30 a.m i went down and saw the few people (in the waiting shed) already. but i decided to get a hot choco at the 7 Eleven store. 3:45 a.m i paid P5 to a lady for her rent a chair business lol and by 4a.m the embassy guard told us that those who got 6:30 a.m interview sked especially under immigrant appointment may fall inline already. so we walked to the embassy and they check our id and appointment letter and let us get in and took a seat in their waiting shed... by 5 a.m my husband texted me to wake me up coz im might be late in my interview lol (he didnt know ive been awake all night long)... by 6 a.m they let us go inside and gave a priority number and do all the finger scanning, pre-interview and the final interview... by 8:45 a.m i was approved and out of the embassy lol... then i felt how tired i am and how i felt like im floating in the air like im on drugs or something coz i was so freakin over fatigue and tired lol... by 9:00 a.m i was in the hotel room already and passed out lol

good luck to you HUGIS NG AKING PUSO :lol: you can do it!!!

Aight.. :yes: Thank you..

wow!for me it's early :lol: i had interview last march 3,(6:30am) w/ my fiance & we came there 5:30am. 1 hour ahead is ok for me coz they are not 1st come 1st serve anyway. it depends on your number to be called.well,its up to you bec. this is only based on my experienced. :D

Good luck for your upcoming interview!!!

Timeline

FYI...during our interview, we arrived at 7:15am for our 7:30am interview. No lines at all. We were in the blue seats within 5 minutes of arriving at the embassy. By my estimate, there was only about a 45 minute differrence in the finish time of those that ARRIVED FIRST and those that ARRIVED LAST for a given appointment time slot (e.g. 7:30am). The folks that arrived FIRST for the 7:30am appointment time slot got there at before 4am and the LAST arrived at 7:30am. So for me, for a 45 minute delay, I much prefer to arrive at 7:15am instead of sit outside and wait from 4am!!!!

Good Luck to all!

Warm Regards,

Samby

Edited by TinTin and Samby

Wishing Everyone Speed, Success, Happiness and Love,

TinTin and Samby

FYI...during our interview, we arrived at 7:15am for our 7:30am interview. No lines at all. We were in the blue seats within 5 minutes of arriving at the embassy. By my estimate, there was only about a 45 minute differrence in the finish time of those that ARRIVED FIRST and those that ARRIVED LAST for a given appointment time slot (e.g. 7:30am). The folks that arrived FIRST for the 7:30am appointment time slot got there at before 4am and the LAST arrived at 7:30am. So for me, for a 45 minute delay, I much prefer to arrive at 7:15am instead of sit outside and wait from 4am!!!!

Good Luck to all!

Warm Regards,

Samby

So how did the interview go for you, guys?

N-400 NATURALIZATION

04/04/2011 - Mailed N-400 to AZ Lockbox

04/06/2011 - Received

04/07/2011 - NOA

04/07/2011 - Check cashed

04/14/2011 - Biometrics appointment in the mail

04/21/2011 - Early Biometrics (was scheduled on May 4, 2011)

05/09/2011 - Case Status Notification - In line for interview and testing

05/10/2011 - Case Status Notification - Interview scheduled

05/14/2011 - Interview Appointment Letter in the mail

06/21/2011 - Interview Appointment Date

06/29/2011 - Case Status Notification - Placed in the oath scheduling que

08/16/2011 - Case Status Notification - Oath ceremony scheduled

09/15/2011 - Oath Taking - good riddance!

09/23/2011 - Applied for Passport

10/08/2011 - Passport in the mail

10/17/2011 - Certificate of Naturalization in the mail -- OFFICIALLY DONE!

"Love is a noble act of self-giving, offering trust, faith, and loyalty.

The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you are;

you end up being complete with your loved ones."

Timeline

My girl can't live without here cellphone...IS THERE any place or anybody that can be trusted to hold the visitors cellphones near the embassy?

AOS JOURNEY

08/11/2008 - AOS/EAD Filed

08/18/2008 - NOA1 for AOS/EAD

09/05/2008 - Biometrics

11/15/2008 - EAD Card Recieved

12/15/2008 - NOA for AOS interview recived

01/27/2009 - Interview Passed - Conditional Permanent Residence Established.

02/09/2009 - GREENCARD RECEIVED ~~~ YIPEE!!!

Lifting Condition after 21 months will file I-751 (Oct 2010)..So see ya soon.

--------------------------------

K1 VISA JOURNEY

11/9/2007 - Sent the I-129F Package.

11/10/2007 - I-129F was delivered at 8:47am in Laguna Niguel, CA

11/13/2007 - NOA1 Date

11/21/2007 - Check Finally Cashed - Case Number Known

11/24/2007 - NOA1

11/19/2007 - Touched

12/28/2007 - Touched

12/30/2007 - Touched Again?

03/17/2008 - NOA2 Recieved

03/25/2008 - NVC Received Case

03/26/2008 - NVC Assigned Case# (MNL2008******)

03/27/2008 - NVC Forwarded to Manila Embassy (DHL Tracking: 936773****)

03/31/2008 - Embassy Received

04/03/2008 - 2nd attempt to set Interview Appt. - OK.

04/08/2008 - Document Verification Pd!

04/18/2008 - Medical - Passed!

04/22/2008 - Visa Application - Paid!

05/12/2008 - Interview Appointment- May 12, 2008 at 7:30am - PASSED!

05/16/2008 - Visa Recieved!

05/21/2008 - CFO Seminar

06/01/2008 - Point of Entry: LAX ---via Philippine Airlines

Timeline
My girl can't live without here cellphone...IS THERE any place or anybody that can be trusted to hold the visitors cellphones near the embassy?

The phone, cameras, and other gadgets are being left at the inspection area.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.