Pinaylang

Did you guys have to wait long for the releasing at St Lukes?

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

how long did you guys wait?

Hello Everyone. Finally go reunited with my fiance and now husband. We are soo happy.... After 2 years since we filed 7/28/07 we received our visa on August 4, 2009... don't give up. if you know USEM is wrong fight for it... We did...

Hi Pinaylang, with regards to the Medical exam in Saint Lukes, they will not actually give you the result of your medical exam, they will just give you the X-ray film. Saint Lukes will directly send the results to US embassy including your passport ( if there will be no problem, but they will tell you if there is). Your medical Exam will take 2 days normally as i have said if there is no problem, some of the applicants go there 2-3 weeks before the Consular interview to have enough time to resolve unavoidable circumstances during medical exam. I hope this will help you in anyway. If you have more questions,pls dont hesitate to post here, Our VJ members are always ready to lend a hand. God bless you and Good Luck!

how long did you guys wait?

I did wait longer for my name to be called during the releasing because I had my 1st day medical done a day before May 2007 election and came back after the election along with everybody who did the same thing, so imagine the chaos... madness... I believe it depends on how busy they are at St. Lukes.

--Mae

N-400 NATURALIZATION

04/04/2011 - Mailed N-400 to AZ Lockbox

04/06/2011 - Received

04/07/2011 - NOA

04/07/2011 - Check cashed

04/14/2011 - Biometrics appointment in the mail

04/21/2011 - Early Biometrics (was scheduled on May 4, 2011)

05/09/2011 - Case Status Notification - In line for interview and testing

05/10/2011 - Case Status Notification - Interview scheduled

05/14/2011 - Interview Appointment Letter in the mail

06/21/2011 - Interview Appointment Date

06/29/2011 - Case Status Notification - Placed in the oath scheduling que

08/16/2011 - Case Status Notification - Oath ceremony scheduled

09/15/2011 - Oath Taking - good riddance!

09/23/2011 - Applied for Passport

10/08/2011 - Passport in the mail

10/17/2011 - Certificate of Naturalization in the mail -- OFFICIALLY DONE!

"Love is a noble act of self-giving, offering trust, faith, and loyalty.

The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you are;

you end up being complete with your loved ones."

On the first day I happened to be there at 7 am...met new friends (they arrived 2 hrs. before me) but i finished first at 2pm. I was told to come back on 2nd day at 9 am for my vaccination and releasing of x-ray film and vaccination record, I was done at past 12 noon.

Edited by sweetpink

bunbunard20090713_-6_ETHAN.png

I-751 Lifting Conditions Timeline

April 06, 2010 - mailed I-751 documents via usps express mail(overnight)with delivery confirmation

April 07, 2010 - packet delivered and signed

April 12, 2010 - check was cashed

April 13, 2010 - received NOA1 (dated 04/08/10)

May 07, 2010 - Biometrics

May 10, 2010 - Touched

June 23, 2010 - APPROVED WITHOUT INTERVIEW!!!

DSC00770.jpg

after having all the tests done around 11 am. the nurse told me if i could get back around 3 pm that afternoon (not knowing what to expect)... just to find out they want me to have a vaccination and the release of my x-ray film. so from 3 pm, im done and out by 5:30 or so...

(all happened in a day) good luck!!! God bless!!!

Citizenship N-400

4/15/2010- sent my N-400 via fedex overnight

4/16/2010- signed and delivered

4/29/2010- check cleared

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.